Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 21yr Kenyan hooker travels 30+ minutes in uber to chad's apartment, gets rejected, wastes money on uber, and sends seething audio message

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
This is a great chadfish!
My Aussie tinder account was banned, so I decided to target some Kenyan hookers in order to meet my weekly quota of 5 bitches stood up. I messaged this 21 year old kenyan hooker, and arranged an outcall session at chad's apartment. I spoofed my location to a random apartment block on the other side of the city and she got dressed up, put on makeup and travelled 30+ minutes in an uber to chad's apartment. I don't know the exact travel time, but it was at least 30 minutes, around 14km in peak hour traffic. I watched her live location as she slowly moved through peak hour traffic toward's chad's apartment.
Anyway, she arrived, and rang me. I ignored her first 2 voice calls. Then she video called me while waiting in her uber outside chad's apartment. I got her to reverse her camera to show her face, but it was so fucking dark I could barely see anything. I got my screenshot, and ended the call. Then I said you're late I found someone else to fuck. She actually was late because of been stuck in traffic, and she even apologised for it lol.
She started seething on a voice message. Then she said you're so stupid, I wish I had saved your number, I thought it was the same guy.
When I heard that I laughed :feelskek: because it means I've stood her up before. I got on my old whatsapp account and scrolled through my blocked numbers of cunts I've stood up previously. And there was her number! I've stood her up before with a different chadfish, a different number and a different apartment block. I even found the screenshot in my chadfish archive.
She ended the voice message with a threat: do this to a lady next time and you'll learn :feelskek:
I've been doing this for 7 years now, stood up over 800 hookers across 11 countries. Not including the 350+ tinder/hinge bitches stood up at bars, and the hundreds of faggots/trannies stood up on grindr. many of those sluts I've done it multiple times, within a few weeks of the last one. Lesson: femoids never learn, they fall for the same shit again and again.
Then she said: you think Kenyan ladies are stupid :feelskek:
Yes sweetie, Kenyan sheboons are very stupid.
Then after I was censoring my screenshots, she rang me as she was driving back in her uber, and she was crying, I could hear her sobbing. Her anger in the voice message had given way to tears :feelsLightsaber:
21yr kenyan hooker travels 30 minutes in uber to chads aparmtent gets rejected wastes mone

Her voice message:

View: https://voca.ro/1bEtKVGTVkcq

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks

Sheboonmaxxing gone wrong

Hey bro, good job on everything, but why are they all either negro women or gooks? I want white whores being catfished more.

Update: she sent this lol
Seething cunt

that vocaroo is le cheery on TOP!:feelskek:
well done jite

Hey bro, good job on everything, but why are they all either negro women or gooks? I want white whores being catfished more.
Because it's becoming harder to chadfish white sluts on Australian dating apps. So I target gooks and sheboons now in countries where it is easier. I'm moving my chadfish location to Eastern European countries like Czech and Poland now, and to instagram now too, got a fake account made, posted lots of chad pics over a 6 month period, paid $15 for a few hundred followers, privated the account, and posing as a rich male model I've been talking to a few beckies on insta.

My Aussie tinder account was banned, so I decided to target some Kenyan hookers in order to meet my weekly quota of 5 bitches stood up. I messaged this 21 year old kenyan hooker, and arranged an outcall session at chad's apartment. I spoofed my location to a random apartment block on the other side of the city and she got dressed up, put on makeup and travelled 30+ minutes in an uber to chad's apartment. I don't know the exact travel time, but it was at least 30 minutes, around 14km in peak hour traffic. I watched her live location as she slowly moved through peak hour traffic toward's chad's apartment.
Anyway, she arrived, and rang me. I ignored her first 2 voice calls. Then she video called me while waiting in her uber outside chad's apartment. I got her to reverse her camera to show her face, but it was so fucking dark I could barely see anything. I got my screenshot, and ended the call. Then I said you're late I found someone else to fuck. She actually was late because of been stuck in traffic, and she even apologised for it lol.
She started seething on a voice message. Then she said you're so stupid, I wish I had saved your number, I thought it was the same guy.
When I heard that I laughed :feelskek: because it means I've stood her up before. I got on my old whatsapp account and scrolled through my blocked numbers of cunts I've stood up previously. And there was her number! I've stood her up before with a different chadfish, a different number and a different apartment block. I even found the screenshot in my chadfish archive.
She ended the voice message with a threat: do this to a lady next time and you'll learn :feelskek:
I've been doing this for 7 years now, stood up over 800 hookers across 11 countries. Not including the 350+ tinder/hinge bitches stood up at bars, and the hundreds of faggots/trannies stood up on grindr. many of those sluts I've done it multiple times, within a few weeks of the last one. Lesson: femoids never learn, they fall for the same shit again and again.
Then after I was censoring my screenshots, she rang me as she was driving back in her uber, and she was crying, I could hear her sobbing. Her anger in the voice message had given way to tears :feelsLightsaber:
View attachment 1090509
Her voice message:

Extremely based crusade buddy boyo.

Keep going

View attachment 1090509
Her voice message:

ya mama stopid fucka do you have in brain fucka mothafucka sttopid foooll yeah yeah yeah

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeGNZHAmL5M

View attachment 1090509
Her voice message:

tell her that she deserves to get raped

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

One day the world will recognize you for the hero you are

View attachment 1090509
Her voice message:

This is the greatest voicemail in history lol :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6