Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "I like you, I think you're cool, but I'm not attracted to you." Imagine a woman telling you this.

Let's expand on that. Why are you sad?
Because thats undeniable proof that god fucked me over and theres nothing i can do about it, if your personality is good then theres nothing more you can do besides plastic surgery which is not really a fix because you will look bogged in 15 years.

Because thats undeniable proof that god fucked me over and theres nothing i can do about it, if your personality is good then theres nothing more you can do besides plastic surgery which is not really a fix because you will look bogged in 15 years.

So you're upset that you've been genetically fucked over. You don't blame the woman?

See my signature.

i dont have to imagine..

its soul crushing if you had high hopes. they think they let u off easy by saying ur such a cool guy but its just a cop out

Okay, soul crushing. Why?

whats up with these dumb fuck questions like you cant understand why that would feel like that :feelssus:

Because everyone has different reasons for their anger. I'm trying to get to the specifics of your feelings.

Because everyone has different reasons for their anger. I'm trying to get to the specifics of your feelings.
man for an FBI glownigger you are dumb as fuck. Are you a diversity hire?

man for an FBI glownigger you are dumb as fuck. Are you a diversity hire?

Is it so wrong for me to be curious about people's feelings?

Better yet, is it so right for you to be so dense regarding your own?

You are the one that sounds fucking dense 'hurr why do you feel bad that you were rejected and called ugly? durr can u explain?///' gtfo spacker

There's a number of "whys." It could be "I feel bad because I'm inferior." Or it could be "I feel bad because I'm NOT inferior, and this woman's standards/society's standards are unfair." I'm looking for that kind of depth. And frankly, you should be asking yourself these questions. It is a sad state of mental health when you don't even understand your own feelings.

There's a number of "whys." It could be "I feel bad because I'm inferior." Or it could be "I feel bad because I'm NOT inferior, and this woman's standards/society's standards are unfair." I'm looking for that kind of depth. And frankly, you should be asking yourself these questions. It is a sad state of mental health when you don't even understand your own feelings.
Dont assume things glowfaggot. I understand my feelings perfectly well.

Dont assume things glowfaggot. I understand my feelings perfectly well.

Do you? Okay, so how would you feel if a woman said these things to you?

I'll play along.

"Gather your thoughts and tell me, how do you feel about that? "Her standards are unreasonable, I'm actually pretty good but she wants the world?" Or, "That's understandable, I'm human garbage and she's right to not want me?" Some third thing?"

Upon my theory that the human psyche, and the mental conditions of all animal organisms, are fundamentally superficial, in that their design and representation are of mere speculations, consciousness itself is an emotional construct and of all emotions 'desire' is the impetus and source of their essence.

Thus, if a woman were to reject me like that, I would not think her reasonable or unreasonable, she is no different from any animal seeking out preferable mates of a superior genetic structure: I would think her an animal, an innocent one at that.

Anyways I hope that clears up your question, I myself no longer desire for sex, thus I am without emotional drive to assault her character.

But wouldn't that mean she was being reasonable? It's fair for her to react that way?

In archaic times men raped women constantly, their desire motivated them to do so. Thus by my logic a woman who denies a man's advances is just as reasonable and fair as a man who rapes her despite her denial. Desire as rule of law is quite strange isn't it... we humans are animals too after all; when a dog mates a bitch without her consent we don't think whether he was acting reasonable or not, whether this was fair, why should we think of men and women any differently?

Reason seems to be an artifice, one invented to manipulate the intellect into believing itself to be above that of its masters will, that is the animal who thinks.

So it's okay for her to feel this way because she wants to, and whatever anyone wants is just as reasonable as whatever anyone else wants?

No foid has ever said they've liked me

Do you? Okay, so how would you feel if a woman said these things to you?

But wouldn't that mean she was being reasonable? It's fair for her to react that way?
i literally told you, scroll up

I don't need it verbally stated, shit is obvious.

First response in the OP is cucked, second response in the OP is cucked. Nature is dumb but not an indictment of anyone's personal character. Foids have broken arousal triggers; I don't fault them but it's not my fault either.

I don't need it verbally stated, shit is obvious.

First response in the OP is cucked, second response in the OP is cucked. Nature is dumb but not an indictment of anyone's personal character. Foids have broken arousal triggers; I don't fault them but it's not my fault either.

So her standards are unreasonable, but she can't help it? Isn't that in line with the first response?

I don't consider natural things to be unreasonable. I classify unreasonable things as consciously dumb decisions that people make.

I cannot provide a logical reason as to why the foid should date me, so I can't declare her lack of interest to be unreasonable. But I do not judge human quality based on appeal to foids, so I'm not criticizing myself in any way over her feelings either. I just find the scenario to be yet another unfortunate aspect of life and move on.

1ABF45CE 6A88 45C1 A440 8FD088474779

I experienced that...