Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "I like you, I think you're cool, but I'm not attracted to you." Imagine a woman telling you this.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Gather your thoughts and tell me, how do you feel about that? "Her standards are unreasonable, I'm actually pretty good but she wants the world?" Or, "That's understandable, I'm human garbage and she's right to not want me?" Some third thing?

She’s garbage and she doesn’t really care about you

My skin is disgusting. Reasonable take by the foid.

She’s garbage and she doesn’t really care about you

So not only is she not attracted to you, she doesn't think you're cool? How do you feel about this? Is she being reasonable or no?

Bizarre mind games. Like some children. You can’t take them seriously. BPD Anorexics who project are the worst.

Bizarre mind games. Like some children. You can’t take them seriously. BPD Anorexics who project are the worst.

Mind games? So what does she actually mean by this, do you think?

Translation “I only want chad”
:feelsjuice:

If a woman is not *shy* being around you -- acting like a beta would around a Stacy -- then move the fuck on. This dating stuff involves some primitive sub-communication wherein both your mamellian brains are supposed to tap into agent routines and you are JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW that she would be willing to be mounted by you.

Translation “I only want chad”
:feelsjuice:

If a woman is not *shy* being around you -- acting like a beta would around a Stacy -- then move the fuck on. This dating stuff involves some primitive sub-communication wherein both your mamellian brains are supposed to tap into agent routines and you are JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW that she would be willing to be mounted by you.

It's clear she doesn't want you. I'm not implying that maybe she might be persuaded to be with you. That's totally off the table. She likes you as a person, but not as a sexual partner. And she means it. But how do you feel about that?

It's clear she doesn't want you. I'm not implying that maybe she might be persuaded to be with you. That's totally off the table. She likes you as a person, but not as a sexual partner. And she means it. But how do you feel about that?

I hope she would be mature enough to realize I wouldn't want to be friends with her so long as she can arouse me.

I hope she would be mature enough to realize I wouldn't want to be friends with her so long as she can arouse me.

She's not interested in being lovers, you're not interested in being friends, and you feel these are both choices the other should be able to respect?

I hasten to add, this would would not be expressed verbally. I would just *avoid her* and act differently now that she had foreclosed the possibility of receiving my erotic love. I would try to bring back the state of affairs in which we were strangers. I would BEHAVE towards this goal but not VOCALIZE IT (lol imagine that.)
So neither feeling is "wrong," per se?

I would also find a sort of childish thrill in being cold towards her and closing off my former warmth which in all honestly I had only offered with the hope of something more carnal. What's the point of having her around if she said no that? But get it right, I wouldn't tell her "no I don't want you as a friend." We'd just go back to being strangers with it being firmly clear that my attention is no longer coming her way beyond cordialities and necessity through my attitude.

Last edited:
I hasten to add, this would would not be expressed verbally. I would just *avoid her* and act differently now that she had foreclosed the possibility of receiving my erotic love. I would try to bring back the state of affairs in which we were strangers. I would BEHAVE towards this goal but not VOCALIZE IT (lol imagine that.)

I would also find a sort of childish thrill in being cold towards her and closing off my former warmth which in all honestly I had only offered with the hope of something more carnal. What's the point of having her around if she said no that? But get it right, I wouldn't tell her "no I don't want you as a friend." We'd just go back to being strangers with it being firmly clear that my attention is no longer coming her way beyond cordialities and necessity through my attitude.

I see. Now this "childish thrill," why do you seek it, and why do you think it's childish?

That would be nice, honestly. It's still better than being rejected cruelly, you know.

That would be nice, honestly. It's still better than being rejected cruelly, you know.

So you would appreciate being liked as a person, but 100% unfuckable to this particular woman?

So you would appreciate being liked as a person, but 100% unfuckable to this particular woman?
Yeah. Foids have treated me like shit mostly. So, that wouldn't be very bad.

Rose, my "oneitis", has said this to men for years. That woman has 5+ orbiters at any given time.

Photos:
60419156 2261987457225515 7501951558389596160 n

Rose, my "oneitis", has said this to men for years. That woman has 5+ orbiters at any given time.

Photos:
View attachment 496298

Not sure if this is allowed, but I've been wrong many times before. I don't know anymore.

But how would you feel if a woman said this to you?

I see. Now this "childish thrill," why do you seek it, and why do you think it's childish?

I am lowered before her so why the fuck should I still hang around her lol don't people have shame? To vocalize about these feelings is gauche hence my pre-emptive attack on it as "childish" but yes they are very real. Also she is a social danger to you and your reputation. Also see Peterson, surely there is some primitive anger about what he talks about here?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVKfH5XSdM4

I am lowered before her so why the fuck should I still hang around her lol don't people have shame? To vocalize about these feelings is gauche hence my pre-emptive attack on it as "childish" but yes they are very real. Also she is a social danger to you and your reputation. Also see Peterson, surely there is some primitive anger about what he talks about here?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVKfH5XSdM4

So it's an instinctual anger you feel. Maybe it's not her "fault," but your dreams have been shattered/your reproductive worth has been found wanting, and you need some kind of outlet for that anger.

It just means she wants you to orbit her, simp for her, and be her errand boy/emotional tampon.

That happens to me all the time. It never happens to chad. It's a cruel reality of my life .
I think shes trying not to hurt me, but being told that you're ugly to your face hurts alot less than someone trying to make me delusional about my situation.

Cruel? Members like @I want to believe don't even get this.

It is a very cruel way to call someone ugly/retarded or both indirectly.:feelscry:

This woman likes you as a person, just doesn't like you sexually and never will.

So not only is she not attracted to you, she doesn't think you're cool? How do you feel about this? Is she being reasonable or no?
No, being reasonable would be for her to have sex with me at least once to ease my pain

It means that your looks can't make her wet.
You are just average dude who can be her cool clown or emotional tampon.

Translation: I can use you for free rides, meals, and as an emotional tampon when Chad kicks me out after creampieing my pussy; but you'd better get the thought of me fucking your ugly subhuman ass out of your imagination.

Maybe she visualizes a potential orbiter role.

It just means she wants you to orbit her, simp for her, and be her errand boy/emotional tampon.

So you feel like she's trying to manipulate you. But how do you feel about that?

No, being reasonable would be for her to have sex with me at least once to ease my pain

So her standards for men are unreasonable? You feel she should be attracted to you?

It means that your looks can't make her wet.
You are just average dude who can be her cool clown or emotional tampon.

Translation: I can use you for free rides, meals, and as an emotional tampon when Chad kicks me out after creampieing my pussy; but you'd better get the thought of me fucking your ugly subhuman ass out of your imagination.

Maybe she visualizes a potential orbiter role.

I think you guys are misunderstanding. I'm not asking anyone to try and interpret her "true feelings." I only care about how YOU feel, and why.

she wants you to stick around her and provide validation but making clear than any advances you make will be rejected, honestly there's no point if staying by a foid's side if she says this

I'm not asking you to interpret what she means. She means exactly what I say she means. What I'm asking is, how do you feel about it?

shes being truthful, theres that
if the man continues to stick around her, hes stupid, why pursue someone you'll never have, just a waste of time and energy

Okay, but how do you feel about this? Are you angry? Are you not angry? Do you respect her feelings?

good morning. I hate women.

Be honest frothy.

This just happened to you didn't it. (Aren't you 50-something and gone back to college for one last bite at the cherry?)

You approached some 19yo college foid, what you described above is how it went down, and you reacted to it in some way that you're not proud of.

And that's why you're now trying to have us validate your reaction, without coming out and admitting that that's what you're doing.

I'm happy to help but you're gonna have to indulge me with some more deets. Blonde? Brunette? Tall? Big tits? Glasses? Ponytail? Cute? Quirky? Foxy?

Last edited:
It’s only not cucked to be friends with foids if you are Chad. But tbh even if I was Chad I wouldn’t befriend foids as they are not enjoyable to be around.

So you feel like she's trying to manipulate you. But how do you feel about that?
I don't feel anything, except contempt and suspicion when I hear that. I know I'm being set up to be used, so I don't take the bait.

Be honest frothy.

This just happened to you didn't it. (Aren't you 50-something and gone back to college for one last bite at the cherry?)

You approached some 19yo college foid, what you described above is how it went down, and you reacted to it in some way that you're not proud of.

And that's why you're now trying to have us validate your reaction, without coming out and admitting that that's what you're doing.

I'm happy to help but you're gonna have to indulge me with some more deets. Blonde? Brunette? Tall? Big tits? Glasses? Ponytail? Cute? Quirky? Foxy?

Didn't happen to me.

i would be somewhat angry and sad at the rejection, id just leave her alone and not talk to her
theres no need for me to stick around and waste time
with a girl who clearly has no interest in being with me
this is what i experience irl and is the biggest reason i dont try to talk to girls

"Somewhat angry and sad." So do you feel her feelings are reasonable, or not?

It’s only not cucked to be friends with foids if you are Chad. But tbh even if I was Chad I wouldn’t befriend foids as they are not enjoyable to be around.

So you're not interested in friendship. But what about her not being interested in a sexual relationship? Is she being reasonable in rejecting you?

I don't feel anything, except contempt and suspicion when I hear that. I know I'm being set up to be used, so I don't take the bait.

What if she means exactly what I say she means and she's not using you, she just doesn't want to be with you?

No girls my age or women in their 30s that i find attractive want to talk to me kek

What if she means exactly what I say she means and she's not using you, she just doesn't want to be with you?
I believe it, and then cut off all social contact.

perfect translation :feelsokman:

I believe it, and then cut off all social contact.

Okay, you believe her. But how do you feel about her feelings? Is she being reasonable or not?

Okay, you believe her. But how do you feel about her feelings? Is she being reasonable or not?
Bro, I don't give a fuck about her feelings. She's not family or socially connected to me somehow (e.g., friend's girlfriend). And reasonable? What does it matter? She's not interested. Reasonable doesn't factor into it.

translation nigga u ugly

Bro, I don't give a fuck about her feelings. She's not family or socially connected to me somehow (e.g., friend's girlfriend). And reasonable? What does it matter? She's not interested. Reasonable doesn't factor into it.

It matters because I'm interested in how you feel. What your views on people are.

Nigga, what do you expect her to say to you "You are ugly as shit and you ain't shit, and my ovaries scream run run from this subhuman" of course she said that bullshit bluepilled crap "i like you you cool but I'm not attracted to you" that's a doge answer to not go ER on her.

You're an ugly nigga, that's life, you are another ugly subhuman who ain't shit there are billions like you probably 95% of male population, that's life try to buy a rope because an rope is good for everything.

Nigga, what do you expect her to say to you "You are ugly as shit and you ain't shit, and my ovaries scream run run from this subhuman" of course she said that bullshit bluepilled crap "i like you you cool but I'm not attracted to you" that's a doge answer to not go ER on her.

You're an ugly nigga, that's life, you are another ugly subhuman who ain't shit there are billions like you probably 95% of male population, that's life try to buy a rope because an rope is good for everything.

I'm asking how you feel about what she's saying/how she feels.

"Understandable, have a great day."