Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "I like you, I think you're cool, but I'm not attracted to you." Imagine a woman telling you this.

I'm asking how you feel about what she's saying/how she feels.
Dude i told you already her ovaries screams run run it's disgusting , being attracted to someone means her ovaries cry and bagging to be with that "someone" GigaChad and that's pure Love.

I'd keep it moving but to avoid those type of scenarios period id make my intentions clear from the get-go, conserve as much time & energy as possible.

Dude i told you already her ovaries screams run run it's disgusting , being attracted to someone means her ovaries cry and bagging to be with that "someone" GigaChad and that's pure Love.

No, how YOU feel.

Damn it, what is going on here? Almost none of you are really getting this. Not only are you guys not talking about your own feelings, you don't seem to realize that YOUR feelings are what I'm asking about. I don't care what you think she means. I care how you feel about her feelings.
I'd keep it moving but to avoid those type of scenarios period id make my intentions clear from the get-go, conserve as much time & energy as possible.

So this is what you'd "do." But how do you "feel?"

Jfl @ this retarded thread :feelskek::feelsclown:

Feel like a subhuman nonChad male gloat about it for a few hours and then move on

So you understand her choice? You feel this is a fair thing for her to feel? She's been reasonable?

foids dont really get a say on anything, as soon as they do everythings ruined :feelsthink:

foids dont really get a say on anything, as soon as they do everythings ruined :feelsthink:

She has a say in not being with you.

So you understand her choice? You feel this is a fair thing for her to feel? She's been reasonable?
No. I feel that her demands are too high and I'm a generic garbage for not being a high value man. Blue pill me would have said "her demands are too high doesn't make me a subhuman, maybe I'm average" but truth is that life is not worth living if you're not either rich or subChadlite male.

No. I feel that her demands are too high and I'm a generic garbage for not being a high value man. Blue pill me would have said "her demands are too high doesn't make me a subhuman, maybe I'm average" but truth is that life is not worth living if you're not either rich or subChadlite male.

But wait, how is that bluepilled? If her standards are too high, doesn't that mean you aren't garbage?

No, how YOU feel.

Damn it, what is going on here? Almost none of you are really getting this. Not only are you guys not talking about your own feelings, you don't seem to realize that YOUR feelings are what I'm asking about. I don't care what you think she means. I care how you feel about her feelings.

So this is what you'd "do." But how do you "feel?"
Dude you are low iq or something i just already explained to you 2 times.

She feels disgusted by your genes and her ovaries creates that feeling ok, she feels about you disgusted, that's why she told you she is not attracted to you because your genes are trash, and what makes her feelings her ovaries, her ovaries decides if she is attracted to you or disgusted by you, soo you get "I'm not attracted to you" and that means she feels repulsive by your presence because she doesn't want to procreate with you and that means she let your genes to rot and die do you understand me what she feels about you?
She of course is putting a happy bullshit face when you see her or when you hang out or something... but deep down she feels sorry aka disgusted for your genes because you have a good personality but nothing more, soo again she feels disgusted by you, just prepare yourself for a ghosting.

Do you understand me now?

She feels disgusted by your genes and her ovaries creates that feeling ok, she feels about you disgusted, that's why she told you she is not attracted to you because your genes are trash, and what makes her feelings her ovaries, her ovaries decides if she is attracted to you or disgusted by you, soo you get "I'm not attracted to you" and that means she feels repulsive by your presence because she doesn't want to procreate with you and that means she let your genes to rot and die do you understand me what she feels about you?
She of course is putting a happy bullshit face when you see her or when you hang out or something... but deep down she feels sorry aka disgusted for your genes because you have a good personality but nothing more, soo again she feels disgusted by you, just prepare yourself for a ghosting.

Again, I am NOT asking how she feels. I am asking how YOU feel in the hypothetical scenario of being told this by a woman.

This

Childish,obnoxious,loud little filthy maggots:feelswhat:

But I'm not asking how she feels!!! Jesus Christ how is this so hard for people???
I'm lost... or are you retarded nigga you playing with me?

You
"Again, I am NOT asking how she feels. I am asking how YOU feel in the hypothetical scenario of being told this by a woman."

and i said my feelings and you...

"No, how YOU feel.

Damn it, what is going on here? Almost none of you are really getting this. Not only are you guys not talking about your own feelings, you don't seem to realize that YOUR feelings are what I'm asking about. I don't care what you think she means. I care how you feel about her feelings."

You
"Again, I am NOT asking how she feels. I am asking how YOU feel in the hypothetical scenario of being told this by a woman."

"No, how YOU feel.

Damn it, what is going on here? Almost none of you are really getting this. Not only are you guys not talking about your own feelings, you don't seem to realize that YOUR feelings are what I'm asking about. I don't care what you think she means. I care how you feel about her feelings."
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Over for schizoidcels

You

"No, how YOU feel.

No, you gave her feelings. You explained how you think she feels. What I want to know is how YOU feel if a woman says these things to you.

No, you gave her feelings. You explained how you think she feels. What I want to know is how YOU feel if a woman says these things to you.
Look at my avi...

Okay! Now we're finally getting somewhere. Why do you wish to open her throat?
Because she wants me also dead so it's a pvp bitch prepare yourself :feelskek: sounds like a joke but this is the truth and what I'm saying it's precisely like Mathematik what i say it's like 1+1=2 soo yeah...
When i said she or they wanted me dead i mean she really wanted me to die by ghosting me and let my gene's rot and die out with time it's like putting you in a cage and let you there starved until you die..
Over for serialkillercels
It's also over for overreplayingovercels. :feelskek:

Because she wants me also dead so it's a pvp bitch prepare yourself :feelskek: sounds like a joke but this is the truth and what I'm saying it's precisely like Mathematik what i say it's like 1+1=2 soo yeah...
When i said she or they wanted me dead i mean she really wanted me to die by ghosting me and let my gene's rot and die out with time it's like putting you in a cage and let you there starved until you die..

It's also over for overreplayingovercels. :feelskek:

Is her rejection reasonable?

Is her rejection reasonable?
I'm joking dude i love women, women are my life, women are queens because they are strong and independent and i love that, God bless female gender, i always give my money to women because that's what a gentleman do, i hate people who hates women because women are fragile and sensitive and they must be protected with my life.

I'm joking dude i love women, women are my life, women are queens because they are strong and independent and i love that, God bless female gender, i always give my money to women because that's what a gentleman do, i hate people who hates women because women are fragile and sensitive and they must be protected with my life.

That sounds like baloney to me.

Be honest frothy.

This just happened to you didn't it. (Aren't you 50-something and gone back to college for one last bite at the cherry?)

You approached some 19yo college foid, what you described above is how it went down, and you reacted to it in some way that you're not proud of.

And that's why you're now trying to have us validate your reaction, without coming out and admitting that that's what you're doing.

I'm happy to help but you're gonna have to indulge me with some more deets. Blonde? Brunette? Tall? Big tits? Glasses? Ponytail? Cute? Quirky? Foxy?
He's never going to admit to it anyway, I remember back when he first joined the forum he claimed to be 5'11 and now he claims to be 5'5

Ttk (time to kill)

It's like a dog barking at you ngl.
Mildly annoying, not really sentient.

Just turn 360 and walk away theory is going to be the best option.

He's never going to admit to it anyway, I remember back when he first joined the forum he claimed to be 5'11 and now he claims to be 5'5

That wasn't me, that was you.

That sounds like baloney to me.
B9d

She doesn’t really care about you
Tbh my reaction depends a lot on what we were conversing about before she said this. If it was a response to me asking her out I would feel slightly rejected, if it was just something she said out of nowhere I would consider it an undeserved and unprovoked insult, and I might get angry, or maybe I would just be apathetic. As sad as it sounds, I'm so depressed that I probably wouldn't even care if someone said something like this to me.

Either way, this sentence is just a sugarcoated rejection, there's no other way to interpret it.

Last edited:
Tbh my reaction depends a lot on what we were conversing about before she said this. If it was a response to me asking her out I would feel slightly rejected, if it was just something she said out of nowhere I would consider it an undeserved and unprovoked insult, and I might get angry, or maybe I would just be apathetic. As sad as it sounds, I'm so depressed that I probably wouldn't even care if someone said something like this to me.

Either way, this sentence is just a sugarcoated rejection, there's no other way to interpret it.

Yes, you are being rejected. She's not trying to make it sound like it's not a rejection. This is you shooting your shot, and her saying she doesn't like you that way.

Yes, you are being rejected. She's not trying to make it sound like it's not a rejection. This is you shooting your shot, and her saying she doesn't like you that way.
Tbh if this happened to me I would most likely just accept it and leave. I would have expected this response, or more likely a much worse one, going in anyways, so it wouldn't come as very much of a surprise.

Rather than thinking about how her standards are too high, I would probably be thinking about how she's a typical hole.

Tbh if this happened to me I would most likely just accept it and leave. I would have expected this response, or more likely a much worse one, going in anyways, so it wouldn't come as very much of a surprise.

Rather than thinking about how her standards are too high, I would probably be thinking about how she's a typical hole.

But is that how you feel? That her standards are too high?

But is that how you feel? That her standards are too high?
Rather than saying that her standards are too high, I think it would be more accurate to say that I consider her standards to be warped and dysfunctional, and since she has the same standards as every other hole that could be said about all of them. I would consider her standards to be an outdated artifact of evolution resulting a serious mental flaw, similar to a lot of the physical flaws present in humans.

A good example to illustrate my point would be if all, or at least a good portion of, women were attracted to sociopaths and violent, aggressive men (oh wait, they are!~), that would imply that being a psychopathic murderer is "superior" to being normal. I don't know about you, but I personally would disagree with that sentiment.

Last edited:
Rather than saying that her standards are too high, I think it would be more accurate to say that I consider her standards to be warped and dysfunctional, and since she has the same standards as every other hole that could be said about all of them. I would consider her standards to be an outdated artifact of evolution resulting a serious mental flaw, similar to a lot of the physical flaws present in humans.

A good example to illustrate my point would be if all, or at least a good portion of, women were attracted to sociopaths and violent, aggressive men (oh wait, they are!~), that would imply that being a psychopathic murderer is "superior" to being normal. I don't know about you, but I personally would disagree with that sentiment.

So you feel that in a sane world you wouldn't be getting rejected.

If stacy says that I'll be ok with it, if it's my looksmatch I'll be pissed.

So you feel that in a sane world you wouldn't be getting rejected.
Yes and no. In a sane world I would face rejection, but not 100% of the time. We already live in a world where people who don't face rejection live, the only requirement is that you have to be born a Chad.

I literally had a girl telling me this

@FrothySolutions is an glow nigger guys:feelsLightsaber:.

I would feel very sad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back