Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I lended a girl $20

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
I Was on snapchat, and this girl asked for $20, i asked is it borrow or free, she said borrow, she said she'll lend me back next week, since thats her paycheck, i know that shes getting paid friday. She said she'll pay me back. I did lend her $20.

She said the $20 was for snacks.
What are your guys thoughts.

why? why borrow away cash, and for such a purpose?

you're not getting that money back lol

what a fucking waste, could have bought a pepperoni pizza with that

I Was on snapchat, and this girl asked for $20, i asked is it borrow or free, she said borrow, she said she'll lend me back next week, since thats her paycheck, i know that shes getting paid friday. She said she'll pay me back. I did lend her $20.

You really gave money to a woman over snapchat...

Should've given it to me instead chico. You're helping the enemy.

I’d burn that money before I’d give it to some bitch.

You should get permabanned for this

i did that twice before realizing these broke bitches aint paying you back

i did that twice before realizing these broke bitches aint paying you back
Imagine she take that money to travel to her actual Chad/Tyrone fuckboy or just to give it to him. If her Chad is a broke dude.

Let us know if you get it back. Do you know her in pERson btw?

Tbh if she pays you back you are fakecel :feelsUgh: incels would just get robbed

Tbh if she pays you back you are fakecel :feelsUgh: incels would just get robbed
Foids would rather starve to death than politely talk to an inkie for money.

You got scammed, my guy

I wouldn't even lend money to online friends

How well do you even know this girl?

You know, I could go for a snack myself, cough cough...

how are you here since 2021 and still do this shit?

I mean atp I'm lending $20 just cause someone is asking and fuck it why not. I'm wasting my money on bullshit anyway. If you only gave $20 cause it was girl yeah fuck nah

Don't ask me for money

I'll just wait for the update to see if she'll actually pay you back.

20$ is 20$ and ask her to give a blowjob and don't take back the money. Let her have that guilt of robbing you her entire life if she doesn't give you bj

Can I have money?

this is not lifefuel

Cuck fuck you NIGGER!

She'll give it don't worry

If not a LARP, this is a misguided investment with a high probability of a 0% return.

cucks.is
simps.is

She’ll use the money to get an Uber to chads house