Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucked a prostitute yesterday

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Being an ugly man and or non-nt man is a curse we're screwed
Yep. I'm not super good looking of course, but I'm not that ugly either. Being non-nt ruined me. I also looked worse in my early teenage years, and that bullying and ostracism scarred me.

Yep. I'm not super good looking of course, but I'm not that ugly either. Being non-nt ruined me. I also looked worse in my early teenage years, and that bullying and ostracism scarred me.
when no one from my school came to my graduation party, being an outcast in senior year, and crushes called me a creep and being blocked by them on social media is what scarred me too and the trauma haunts me to this day I can relate man

Last edited:
when no one cane to my graduation party, being an outcast in senior year, and crushes called me a creep and being blocked by them is what scarred me too and the trauma haunts me to this day I can relate man
Brutal. Only people that showed up to my graduation party were family. I didn't have one friend then. A brutal experience of me being outcasted that scarred me very deeply happened in 9th grade. The teacher assigned a group project in home economics class. Everyone found a group within 20 seconds because they already had friends there. I was the only one out of around 30 students who had no group. I had to go around to each group and ask if I could join. Every single group made up some BS excuse on why I couldn't join. After a few humiliating minutes of asking groups to let me in, the teacher (foid teacher btw) looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. These people treated me like absolute shit because I was an outsider and made it hell for me.

Brutal. Only people that showed up to my graduation party were family. I didn't have one friend then. A brutal experience of me being outcasted that scarred me very deeply happened in 9th grade. The teacher assigned a group project in home economics class. Everyone found a group within 20 seconds because they already had friends there. I was the only one out of around 30 students who had no group. I had to go around to each group and ask if I could join. Every single group made up some BS excuse on why I couldn't join. After a few humiliating minutes of asking groups to let me in, the teacher (foid teacher btw) looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. These people treated me like absolute shit because I was an outsider and made it hell for me.
That's what I meant only family and parents friends came to my graduation no one from school is when I realizedI was truly alone at school. Yeah I remember you telling me that story when they just didn't welcomed you in those assholes sorry about that bro it's an insult

That's what I meant only family and parents friends came to my graduation no one from school is when I realizedI was truly alone at school. Yeah I remember you telling me that story when they just didn't welcomed you in those assholes sorry about that bro it's an insult
Yeah, it sure is brutal. You know it's over when only family cares about you. I always loved my family. but they can't make up for lack of peer friends and a gf.

Yeah, it sure is brutal. You know it's over when only family cares about you. I always loved my family. but they can't make up for lack of peer friends and a gf.
It’s a lonly feeling no doubt, it just shows we’re screwed that no one outside of family loves us. It’s annoying when people are nice to you when they were never your friend or treated you like a true friend

It’s a lonly feeling no doubt, it just shows we’re screwed that no one outside of family loves us
Yep. Another huge turbo blackpill is that for most of us, our own family probably wouldn't like us or even want to associate with us had we not been blood relatives.

Yep. Another huge turbo blackpill is that for most of us, our own family probably wouldn't like us or even want to associate with us had we not been blood relatives.
Yeah I bet some of our cousins wouldn’t like us no doubt

sorry brocel but my loser pride would never let me fall that low
i know its ironic for a incel khhv like me to say that but whores are just ez way out and not real ascension either

Did you keep the glasses on

Yeah I bet some of our cousins wouldn’t like us no doubt
Not even talking cousins or distant relatives. I'm talking uncles and aunts, and possibly even parents. I'm lucky if I see my cousins once every 5 years

the more of these accounts I read, the less I feel like trying it

Not even talking cousins or distant relatives. I'm talking uncles and aunts, and possibly even parents. I'm lucky if I see my cousins once every 5 years
Wow! I’m so sorry for you man. That sounds so brutal and lonely that you’ll be alone once they die

Wow! I’m so sorry for you man. That sounds so brutal and lonely that you’ll be alone once they die
Yeah, it is lonely. I do have a good uncle, but he is also older just like my parents. I have two friends right now, but only see them once a month tops, so most of my days are pretty lonely

This re
She was a Colombian milf maybe 45 years old. I was very drunk and she showed me her nipples. When I came in I took off my clothes, washed my cock and lay down on the bed. We agreed on 30 euros. Suddenly she gave me a slap in the face and slapped me in the face and said she could do more for 50 euros. I said "no, 30 euros for 20 minutes is fine". Then she grabbed my balls and crushed them. I said "AUA" and she said "ok ok". "I didn't want to do that" and she started sucking my cock. I was angry and groped her ass while she was sucking my cock. She said I should go faster because time was running out. I said I want to fuck now. I fucked her in missionary position. I sucked on her nipples and she said "Stop, not like that! Stop, not so fast!" I laughed and wanted to get back at her for what she did to my balls. When I fucked her she slept me on my face more times.
I then left the room and checked whether all the things were still there or whether she had stolen something.
fucking whores. They have a special button so that security comes in if something happens.
This Reads like erotic fan fiction are you sure this happened?

slapped by a granny but at least it was only 30 euro

slapped by a granny but at least it was only 30 euro
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Good thing you didn't pay the 5 euros extra for the romantic GFE package with ZK, enthusiastic hugs, and her acting to be really into it. So... that's another Weissbier. Optimizing a good alcohol-to-blood balance is crucial in the morning.