Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I larp as a homeless person in real life

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I hang around corner stores and gas stations and ask people for money ive been doing this as part of my low inhib training. Its actually pretty fun I use the money to buy liquor and get wasted during the day, Ive meet some crazy hobo that gave me advice on how to panhandle the most money off people, im going to start asking for girls number now. im trying to be like this guy

you have the lowest inhib here
wtf. that's the chaddiest chad in the world
LOL. his update video. 6'4 charismatic chad will never be fucked in life

Last edited:
Take a gamble

wow I can’t even ask people for help with directions or stuff

wow I can’t even ask people for help with directions or stuff
Holy.fuck could.you even.imagine Gambler coming to you with autistic.stare asking you money for beer. Jfl

bro are you foreal? lol I don't want to give money to homeless people anymore, they might not even be homeless

You are officially the low inhib god

What if somebody you know irl sees you?

giphy.gif

Some fuckin' bum asked me for money today and started talking shit as I was walking away because I told him "look what I'm wearing, do I look like I have money?" (My favorite line for bums). I really wish I could've pushed him onto the train tracks and then take his cup full of change and piss in it for the next bum to take.

Some fuckin' bum asked me for money today and started talking shit as I was walking away because I told him "look what I'm wearing, do I look like I have money?" (My favorite line for bums). I really wish I could've pushed him onto the train tracks and then take his cup full of change and piss in it for the next bum to take.
bum=?

Neildegrasse

Homeless talking chimp that can usually be found asking other people for money that they worked for, when in reality I doubt any of these bums would do the same if the tables were turned.

Homeless talking chimp that can usually be found asking other people for money that they worked for, when in reality I doubt any of these bums would do the same if the tables were turned.
in the zoo?