Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I found this in my notes app

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
★★★★★
Operation Sandfall

Layer 1

As I lay in the dying boughs of autumn, I sense the spectre of a deep, dark, cold. I open my eye to a twilight wasted, flashes of cracking white. Fuck I’m old.

Been wanting to dig to the center of the earth since I can remember. Didn’t have a very good life. Still don’t. Don’t really care anymore though. What needs to be done now, is a way to survive the cold.

I have money this time. I’ve spent most of it on clothes and sleeping gear. Expensive stuff that can fit into a small, expensive, backpack. It’s better to not look like your life is on your back. The first rule of being homeless is to not look like you’re being homeless. I carry a longboard to give reason to the backpack. I’m fast and can kill with it. Also serves well as a seat, table, workbench, and pillow. I have a metal chain belt for self defense. I am not without creature comforts however. I always have a backup vodka bottle, nicotine and cannabis vaporizers, a top of the line sleeping bag, and water. I bought a foldable entrenching shovel that’s fits easily in my pack so I don’t look like a longboarding construction worker.

Layer 2

I need an auger. Electric and quiet. The shovel is a dirt removal tool not a tunneling tool. I should get a bucket. This town will become my labyrinth.

It seems the entirety of existence is against me. I’ve always been careful with trust. It hasn’t mattered.

I found an old creepy tree. It’s tucked away in an uncomfortable position. So I can relate. Rain hardly hits me here. A good place to sleep. My first excavation will be here under its great roots! I’m reinforcing the outside view of it with fallen branches naturally woven. It must be a treacherous place! It’s hard to step. I fear it will be found by the creepy or desperate so I must prepare for my quick escape. I will lay a curse upon this tree.

The raccoons have grown accustomed to me here. They make their way around me with no hissing. They save me from rangers every now and then. The mice here are not afraid of me. It seems a lowly creature like me is not a problem to abide by. It’s strange how people are worse than animals. I need more vodka.

Layer 3

I don’t want to be remembered. This existence has taken enough.

My tunnels would be too obvious to the few looking for a winter shelter. I refuse to dig yet. The cold is coming very soon. The frozen ground will keep me safe. I hid my longboard in a central location.

I cry all the time now. I don’t feel sad. My soul is harder than my body, and I sleep on rocks and sticks. I need a mat to keep out the snow.

I’ve learned to speak as little as possible. I dress in black and grey. I stay away from people until I look suspicious. The friends I still have are a detriment. It’s sad to say but the entirety of humanity has failed me. I sleep very well now.

Layer 4

I’ve decided to kill myself. I won’t let this world decide my fate. I want to see how much I can take. I don’t know when it will happen.

My sleeping mat was destroyed in a week because I am very heavy. My body is changing. So is my mind. I feel so much pain, but I am strangely unaffected by it. I’m curious to see the creature I will become. I feel like I’m getting stronger and weaker at the same time.

I will stay alone as much as possible. I really wish that I never existed in the first place.

I only want to sleep. I want to dig a deep, deep hole away from everything. A cavern with a lush, warm bed. Somewhere I can forget that I exist and become the silence within the darkness.

My immense hatred keeps me warm at night. I want revenge but this world is destroying itself without me. I will show my hatred with my absence. I have power and insight that will remain untouched. This place doesn’t deserve anything.

I thought I was Schizo, Paranoid and crazy after reading my old notes in my diary...
Until I read this thread.

I also dress in black/grey/white.
Dont really love colorful clothes

Well written brocel

Well written brocel
Much appreciated. There has been much suffering in my life and putting it in a few lines of text gives me perspective.