Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lomax Delarge has a gf in Mexico, and I think she is not real

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Mexico's population is very large, it has a bigger population than Russia. In Mexico, there are different types of men, there are white men, mixed-race men, and indigenous men. Out of all these options that she has in Mexico, why go for some random guy in the United States? Wouldn't it make sense for her to meet a guy in her city or town? Because she is a female, she has the ability to find a male partner with ease, she doesn't have to geomaxx or seamaxx like us because we are low-value males in terms of genetics. If she is already asking him for money, then it's most likely a scammer or a fraudster. Btw, there are plenty of guys in Mexico who mog Lomax Delarge. Believe me, when I was in Mexico, I was brutally mogged by the guys over there. If she was really committed to him, she wouldnt be asking him to visit her in Mexico, she will fly over to his country to see him. If that doesn't happen, then he should be cautious of who he is talking to. Long-distance relationships are not a good idea.

Last edited:
good point, i didnt even know he had a gf. i mean i dont think he would fake having a gf for no reason unless hes just giga schizo/delusional, i think your right that it might just be a scammer or fraudster.

Is there a thread for context

I don't believe that she's real, either. So, best case scenario: she's a scammer/fraudster. He loses some money but nothing major.
Worst case scenario: she's cartel. He gets kidnapped and ransomed, and if his family can't pay the ransom then it's giga over for him.

Last edited:
Who is Lomax?

I don't believe that she's real, either. So, best case scenario: she's a scammer/fraudster. He loses some money but nothing major.
Worst case scenario: she's cartel. He gets kidnapped and ransomed, and if his family can't pay the ransom then it's giga over for him.
This guy is down bad, he has resorted to a Long-distance relationship with a gal in Mexico. That sucks

A former user of the .is forum. He now has a gf in Mexico
I don't know about Mexico, he is not the first one to "ascend" there, but I don't believe in that trad gf BS. Fschmitd also has a wife from Mexico but she is anything but a trad wife.

I don't know about Mexico, he is not the first one to "ascend" there, but I don't believe in that trad gf BS. Fschmitd also has a wife from Mexico but she is anything but a trad wife.
Modern Mexican girls are whores just like white American women

another day another whitecel ascending

She wants a US passport

Mexico's population is very large, it has a bigger population than Russia. In Mexico, there are different types of men, there are white men, mixed-race men, and indigenous men. Out of all these options that she has in Mexico, why go for some random guy in the United States? Wouldn't it make sense for her to meet a guy in her city or town? Because she is a female, she has the ability to find a male partner with ease, she doesn't have to geomaxx or seamaxx like us because we are low-value males in terms of genetics. If she is already asking him for money, then it's most likely a scammer or a fraudster. Btw, there are plenty of guys in Mexico who mog Lomax Delarge. Believe me, when I was in Mexico, I was brutally mogged by the guys over there. If she was really committed to him, she wouldnt be asking him to visit her in Mexico, she will fly over to his country to see him. If that doesn't happen, then he should be cautious of who he is talking to. Long-distance relationships are not a good idea.
Mexican plz kys or do cheap labor plz

You should do cheap labor because you are a dirty Jew
Jews are meant to be the ((((corporate management))))) like my family while shit skin do the actual work (in gta)

Jews are meant to be the ((((corporate leadership))))) like my family
Well, just because I'm Mexican doesn't mean Im put into a hierarchy. Not all Mexicans are poor or are field workers

terrence howard fox GIF by HULU

I hate those fucking scammers and fraudsters they deserve a punch in the face for manipulation and robbing our money. I wish I could hunt a random one down and break their teeths and beat them (in Skyrim)

If you want Latina, I would stay away from Mexican and Venezuelan ones those are dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back