Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know why girls reject us

G

Gigantus

Greycel
15 years ago, average and less than average guys had girls.Currently, girls ignore ordinary guys. There are two reasons for this situation. Sorry about my english but I'm from Poland and in school I had a Germany. I learn myself English.

So this 2 reasons:

First - makeup. You can believe me or not, but thanks to makeup girls become prettier. Even below average girls when use makeup their beauty incresses.
Therefore girls added beauty about 2 points. Sometime girls did not make strong makeup, so the were not pretty like today and their requirements were smaller.
Currenlty they make perfect make up and they think - we are so pretty, we are 7/10 or 8/10 and deserve to hot guys. Their face is pretty by makeup.
Normally they are not that pretty. They no makeup are 5/10 but with makeup are 7/10. And they think about theirself - we are pretty, and they want hot guys.

Sesond - internet. Average girls use tinder, badoo. There are many men for one girl. They have a choice and they are fussy.
Without internet, average girls are not popular. They would have little interest. The Internet allows you to meet people from different places.
As a result, even average girls have a huge choice.

Welcome to the common consensus.

low IQ. this is common knowledge in the incelosphere

It's just easier if you're female period, even some plain Jane's who don't wear make up can get sex and relationships if they choose - I knew of a few. They only wanted hotter guys who they shared the same interests/hobbies with. They found them.

I know ugly and fat girls. Of course they not have boyfriend but have a sex.

It‘s over if you weren‘t born with a vagina

average girls will do a lot to find a handsome boy. Sharp make-up, hairstyle, defiant clothes and whatever else. They do it and later consider themselves to be beautiful and they reject ordinary man. As a result, they change in men from 1 to 8.
an average man can choose from 1 to 4 because even those 5 and even 4 want handsoms

average girls will do a lot to find a handsome boy. Sharp make-up, hairstyle, defiant clothes and whatever else. They do it and later consider themselves to be beautiful and they reject ordinary man. As a result, they change in men from 1 to 8.
an average man can choose from 1 to 4 because even those 5 and even 4 want handsoms
We know.

low IQ. this is common knowledge in the incelosphere
Give OP a break, he's new to here. It's like watching your kid (If you were worthy enough to reproduce) first learn how to ride a bike. He's growing up.

Maybe this knowledge is you to know, but I came to this myself
I never wrote Redpillers and Incels method, I wrote this based on my beliefs

Sherlock holmescel solving yet another case

Foids + cars + internet = more choice for them

It's all because of smartphones.

obvious is obvious

Makeup Tutorials are the most view videos on YT for females for a reason!

you must be new.