Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Craziness for Korean boys amoung Bangladeshi Girls

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Greycel
This is quite frustrating. Brainwashed by Kpop and korean drama 15-25 years old Bangladeshi girls dream to marry Korean guys. From city to village, many girls are planning about pursuing higher study in South Korea and settle there. They knock random korean guys in facebook and tell everybody proudly if they get positive reply. They don't even know that Korean boys are cucked by their own girls who only want white men.

just be chink

Lifefuel for korean dudes

I'm going to rip their heads off.

(((racemixing)))

Lifefuel for ricecels.

Cuckreans can easily ascend with Pajeetas even if subhuman due to gaypop halo

Why does Bangladesh exist, its a pretty new country, right? Could you tell me some history and politics?

Why does Bangladesh exist, its a pretty new country, right? Could you tell me some history and politics?
Muslim majority areas in Indian sub continent made a new nation called Pakistan in 1947. Pakistan was divided between West Pakistan( modern day Pakistan) and East Pakistan( modern day Bangladesh). Light skinned west Pakistani started to discriminate against dark skinned Bengalis which cause bengali uprising in 1971 and a Brand new Country named Bangladesh was born.

15-25 years old Bangladeshi girls dream to marry Korean guys. From city to village, many girls are planning about pursuing higher study in South Korea and settle there.
What do you expected for them? They just wroshiping Low t feminine chinks cucks, and ended up marring their first cousin.

(((racemixing)))
Yeah this isn't good. Sure it may reduce inceldom, but no one should racemix. At most, racemixers can be in a place like Kazakhstan or the other Turkic countries where NE Mongoloid + Caucasoid mountain/Slav mix is common.

Pajeet(a)s blood shall never inherit our soil, just as we shouldn't inherit theirs.

Muslim majority areas in Indian sub continent made a new nation called Pakistan in 1947. Pakistan was divided between West Pakistan( modern day Pakistan) and East Pakistan( modern day Bangladesh). Light skinned west Pakistani started to discriminate against dark skinned Bengalis which cause bengali uprising in 1971 and a Brand new Country named Bangladesh was born.
The Indian subcontinent is very interesting to me. There still seems to be a very visible caste, hopefully it will be united once again, I do not know how you feel about this.

Are you fucking retarded? India would be so much better under chink control
You're right, since they'll make sure there won't be any curries left.

Bangladeshi girls are so ugly that their looksmatch committed suicide and is now a rotting corpse in the Indian Ocean

Lol as if Korean dudes would actually be desperate enough to date shitskins, especially from South Asia. South Korea is probably the most lookist, blackpilled country in the world. Even there a dark-skinned foid's smv is in the toilets.

Lol as if Korean dudes would actually be desperate enough to date shitskins, especially from South Asia. South Korea is probably the most lookist, blackpilled country in the world. Even there a dark-skinned foid's smv is in the toilets.
The fangirls of kpoop must be closeted lesbians is my theory. All the foids in my school who were obsessed with kfag looked like they were lesbians.

Why else would they simp after the lowest testosterone "men" in entire world? Kfags have no t in them

It's a wrap for Bengalicels