Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know whatifaltist is on coke, but like how can anyone take his opinions seriously?

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★
We all know whatifaltist and I hope that we all know how ridiculous his theories are. I mean.... an incel revolution isn't happening in the next 100 years, it'd be great however I can't even bother to leave my room most days, how the hell am I going to overthrow the gynocracy?

Anyhow his latest videos are just plain and simply bokers. Like this is the wildest schizo shit you only see on 4chan or other such places. What is his problems? The coca leaves? Is this what an over inflated ego does to a motherfucker? Or rather the typical christcuck ramblings?

For context:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsYm8lbNx0I

We all know whatifaltist and I hope that we all know how ridiculous his theories are. I mean.... an incel revolution isn't happening in the next 100 years, it'd be great however I can't even bother to leave my room most days, how the hell am I going to overthrow the gynocracy?

Anyhow his latest videos are just plain and simply bokers. Like this is the wildest schizo shit you only see on 4chan or other such places. What is his problems? The coca leaves? Is this what an over inflated ego does to a motherfucker? Or rather the typical christcuck ramblings?

For context:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsYm8lbNx0I

Yea pretty shit youtuber. Saw he made a video titled “the coming incel revolution” jfl

His proof for God existing is retarded anyways.

Yea pretty shit youtuber. Saw he made a video titled “the coming incel revolution” jfl
Yeah.... He is probably a HTN however he likes to think of himself as an incel because victim points.

His proof for God existing is retarded anyways.
Did he actually have such a video? I must have missed that.
Anyhow it doesn't surprise me, he is a literal pseud that just latches on to all popular counter culture spheres, the manosphere, the blackpill, the alt right, the religious movement etc. Anything to still remain relevant today.

In his incel revolution video he unironically said "the incel revolution will be led by chads"

LMAO yeah because the chads have a reason to partake in a revolution. They have it soooooo bad right now and they totally want things to change

Srsly how tf can he even say that with a straight face? Modern chads have better lives than any men in human history. Why would they want things to change? Why would they lead a revolution? The only revolution theyd lead is one that wants to kill all incels

Also he spent the first 25 minutes of the video humble bragging about himself. He even said "im 6ft4" but showed an image on screen if him getting heightmogged by his friends :feelskek:

Last edited:
Did he actually have such a video? I must have missed that.
Anyhow it doesn't surprise me, he is a literal pseud that just latches on to all popular counter culture spheres, the manosphere, the blackpill, the alt right, the religious movement etc. Anything to still remain relevant today.
He did. His argument boil down: He just has to.

I am subscribed to him because I like laughing at his titles but he's started spamming shorts so his fat ass keeps covering my recommendations

bruh he looks like the alien in American Dad, he's not HTN

He is probably a HTN
Hes showed his face before and iirc hes ltn

however he likes to think of himself as an incel because victim points
In the incel revolution vid he spent no joke the first 25 minutes of the video explaining that hes not an incel and humblebragging about it

Hes showed his face before and iirc hes ltn

In the incel revolution vid he spent no joke the first 25 minutes of the video explaining that hes not an incel and humblebragging about it
Yeah his height really carries him, even though he is a nearcel most likely anyway because his face is bottom 5% easily for his pheno

In his incel revolution video he unironically said "the incel revolution will be led by chads"

LMAO yeah because the chads have a reason to partake in a revolution. They have it soooooo bad right now and they totally want things to change

Srsly how tf can he even say that with a straight face? Modern chads have better lives than any men in human history. Why would they want things to change? Why would they lead a revolution? The only revolution theyd lead is one that wants to kill all incels

Also he spent the first 25 minutes of the video humble bragging about himself. He even said "im 6ft4" but showed an image on screen if him getting heightmogged by his friends :feelskek:
What a tool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back