Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "i know plenty of autistic people with bad social skills who have GFs and sleep around" debunked

Nearing the 30 yo mark, I was never able to make a single friend no matter how much I socialmaxxed, clothesmaxxed, and all the other unsuccessful attempts.

Always picked last in the teams' sport during HS, always the one with no teammates on group assignments during college, always the one eating lunch alone at work.
I loath the moment my coworkers organise some afterwork. The etiquette obliges me to attend, but either I am sitting alone at the far away table or people try to avoid me and are visibly annoyed when I seat myself in the middle. They have no way to escape my gaze :feelshaha:.
People seem to be annoyed by my presence alone, it's a soul shattering feeling and thoughout my life, this one conclusion holds true "There is nothing I can do about it".
All relatable. Once you hit a certain point, and you realize your efforts have afforded you nothing, sometimes you just gotta accept reality, and cut your losses and move on. I still can't do that career-wise, because I need money to move out as I'm losing my mind in my bedroom, but with all the social stuff, I'm just burnt out. I went for as long as I had the energy to do so.

Sorry to say, but I just think that's the inevitable conclusion you'll arrive at in this situation, if you allow yourself to objectively analyze life.

High IQ OP and good thread.

In any autism studies the scale of autism is the most important figure but its always ignored when providing evidence in thread like this,

A non-verbal autist and a highly functioning autist are not the same thing and they will get two very different results but both are put under the autist category.

In any autism studies the scale of autism is the most important figure but its always ignored when providing evidence in thread like this,

A non-verbal autist and a highly functioning autist are not the same thing and they will get two very different results but both are put under the autist category.
They found no difference in scale but most autism studies vastly underrepresented many autistic people

I think autistic people with more social EXPERIENCES and who have more tendencies toward social experiences are more likely to respond to autism survey

"High functioning" autism is a low standard when all it entails is being able to talk :lul:

It has absolutely no bearing on the capacity to form relationships, especially with women.

Indeed, the "higher functioning" an autist is, the more likely he is to have depression, for example. Why do you think that is?

Low functioning autists actually have it better since they more readily qualify for disability and get more sympathy and support.

"High functioning" autism is a low standard when all it entails is being able to talk :lul:

It has absolutely no bearing on the capacity to form relationships, especially with women.

Indeed, the "higher functioning" an autist is, the more likely he is to have depression, for example. Why do you think that is?

Low functioning autists actually have it better since they more readily qualify for disability and get more sympathy and support.
Well yes its hard to qualify autism since it varies by individual. So it shouldn't be placed as a blanket statement on everyone.

I'm missing the day when being mentally ill was sexy :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Most of you motherfuckers ain't even spergs and you wanna start with autism. There are many other causes why you have ended up where you ended up. Mostly shit childhood and then bullying due to low self esteem caused from parent abuse and no support from family in defending yourself. That caused many problems with socializing later on and then you shitheads claim you got aspergers or autism. Autism my ass.

It's CORRELATION your life experiences not a FUCKIN CAUSE of supposedly being a sperg/autist for fuck sake and there are many other CAUSES that made you have shit life not certaintly SUPPOSED autism.

I in my case had friends before bullying appeared in my life (friends beyond school). If I was autistic I would never had them in the first place since nowadays they are normies in adulthood.

Last edited:
There’s a difference between being quirky, weird or just reserved and being an autist. Autistic people don’t just have poor social skills, they come off as chromosome overload tier mentally disabled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back