Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep getting talked over despite normies telling me to "get out more often"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
So this weekend I have socialized quite a bit. On Friday I went to eat with a large group of low inhib Latinos (FYI I'm Latino too but uncharacteristically inhibited by spic standards).
Got talked over all the time. I try to chime in but no one seems to hear or care what I have to say. At one point, a Chadlite asks me "Why are you so quiet?" Really, motherfucker?

We know the truth: If your looks are lacking, people don't care what you have to say. Nearly every man with a "defined personality" is good looking, because they were allowed to express themselves

What you said is not heard by other people unless you are holding japanese ak rifle.

So this weekend I have socialized quite a bit. On Friday I went to eat with a large group of low inhib Latinos (FYI I'm Latino too but uncharacteristically inhibited by spic standards).
Got talked over all the time. I try to chime in but no one seems to hear or care what I have to say. At one point, a Chadlite asks me "Why are you so quiet?" Really, motherfucker?

We know the truth: If your looks are lacking, people don't care what you have to say. Nearly every man with a "defined personality" is good looking, because they were allowed to express themselves
finally someone else that posts this anecdote and simple fact of life

it was always like this in school and the same in adulthood, people will simply cut you off, if you are "low inhib" but not attractive enough nor cool enough

there's more weird normie behavior, like how they consider it normal and "NT" to just ignore what you just said sometimes, and then talk about something else, but i'm tired of talking about this shit

I've had this happen so much it's unreal.

Even some of my own fucking family members do this to me. It gets to the point I literally have remind the people in the conversation that I exist and that I'm not a fucking ghost. When I tried being a "class clown" my jokes would go ignored, only for someone else to say it and get the proper positive feedback. I guess subhumans are not allowed to be lighthearted and goofy.

But then again, it's probably my personality or me forcing myself upon them :foidSoy::soy:

When I tried being a "class clown" my jokes would go ignored,
I was a class clown from ages 6 to 8 or so, but kept getting punished mercilessly. In contrast, the mini-Tyrones were allowed to behave as vulgar as possible. This is blackpill 101 theory but ugly boys get negative reactions when they try to be funny or assertive --- in my case, my personality was beaten out of me

I was a class clown from ages 6 to 8 or so, but kept getting punished mercilessly. In contrast, the mini-Tyrones were allowed to behave as vulgar as possible. This is blackpill 101 theory but ugly boys get negative reactions when they try to be funny or assertive --- in my case, my personality was beaten out of me
Fokin gay planet for pretty boyos only.

>30 Southamericancel here, brocel. Definitely there's nothing to gain in mixing with normies. By practical standards it's as belonging to a whole different species. They won't really consider you human. They won't respect your dignity, they won't be able to comprehend your experience, your changes, your limits and see through your eyes. And even if they could, they just don't have the incentive to care. All they care is their own selfishness they'll hypocritically deny. So whenever you try blending with them, they'll ignore you and talk shit at your back.

At some point you might also lose the incentive to take seriously anything they say. You'll either feel the urge to ridiculize them or ignore them yourself (and they'll be surely more pissed than you, being not used to it). Either way, you'll only get access to opportunities if you belong to their same race, physically and mentally. But you don't. They don't need a word from you to sense and discard you as a disgusting burden to their wants. So you have no reason to respect or put any worth in their values.

this is a Manlet trait, normies always talk over me cus im shorter than them

I get talked over a lot too, I eventually stopped caring I and mind my own business, but yeah being invisible sucks when you’re around people.

If people do that to me i just keep talking except louder. I fucking hate when people do that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back