Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just watched like half of all the reels of kurt caz on instagram and i dont feel anything

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I am immune to sadness as much as i am immune to happiness.

A robot has more feelings than me now.

This is how bad things are.

Even smoking the best products doesnt hit or feel anything anymore.

Legit dead inside.

Some white fucker who travels around the world
wait is that guy who has like a new stacy in his hands for every country that he travels kek .....i used to watch his vids sometimes too....nigga literally had a diff arm candy for every country he visited

wait is that guy who has like a new stacy in his hands for every country that he travels kek .....i used to watch his vids sometimes too....nigga literally had a diff arm candy for every country he visited
Yeah him ive been binge watching him its suifuel but its not really bothering me.

Its like im immune

I enjoy watching that type of content but watching an Aryan Chad roaming the third world is too brutal.

You can watch baldandbankrupt he's like 50 now, was a prominent geomaxxer in his earlier days as well.

Some white fucker who travels around the world
is he the south african one? i think ive seen him on youtube shorts. he was at a massage parlor in vietnam and the girls there were asking him to marry them JFL. just be chad law confirmed

I do like his videos. Mabye because hes part german

is he the south african one? i think ive seen him on youtube shorts. he was at a massage parlor in vietnam and the girls there were asking him to marry them JFL. just be chad law confirmed
Yea him