Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want to kill everyone

Glock 43

Glock 43

Qbert
Society has taken everything away from me. I'll die and nothing I do or did will be remembered. I'll fade from existence and bring shame to my family's name. I'm completely fucking alone. This website and the internet doesn't help me either. I want to kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy. I want to try to engage in society but I fail. Nothing works. I might as well cut my dick off since I'm never going to breed.

Bro just get a nice watch, prefERrably one like this, you will feel bettER
Kgjgkll

Showering should fix that.

your usERname is promising

just jerk off

Go emergency room

If you want to kill everyone,start with me please

Buy Nintendo switch or get a new haircut.

Just have a better personality bro.

It’s the pErSoNaLiTy that counts! :soy:

Strong third post.

This is why you are incel!

glocks are pretty good. One of Cho’s guns was a glock 19

Just stop being an edgel0rd br0h.

its time. you have st.elliots blessings

(Users: 10, Guests: 20)

Hi Cucktears
Hi FBI

Society has taken everything away from me. I'll die and nothing I do or did will be remembered. I'll fade from existence and bring shame to my family's name. I'm completely fucking alone. This website and the internet doesn't help me either. I want to kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy. I want to try to engage in society but I fail. Nothing works. I might as well cut my dick off since I'm never going to breed.
I have been here many times. What you need to understand is that how you feel is not about anything you have direct control over. Sure, you could say social isolation, humiliation, etc are to blame but you still don't have any power or influence. Thus, since you don't have control over your brain chemistry(feelings) directly, why not rely on the work of others to change it? Drugs like SSRIs, marijuana, etc have been developed by many many people and are way more effective than taking responsibility. You could also start jacking off more, hobbymaxing, etc, but this probably won't work and will be way less efficient than drugs since the way you feel now is "natural". Good luck!

Handguns are for women. Real men go shotty.
Handguns seem like the guns for professionals, I would prefer a shotgun but that's because I have no skill with shooting at all, never even shot one, but if I ever got a gun and a license, and found a shooting range, I'd train a lot, pistols are just better, they are portable, easy to conceal, quick to reload and can fire in rapid succession.

I mean look at cho's high score, pistols are for the trained

IT blogging about this right now. :feelstrash: