Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I turned 21 today and i wanna fucking kill myself

The zoomer fakecels bullying an oldcel as always. The social hierarchy can be seen on this forum aswell, absolutely brutal. This site is a shithole anyways so you shouldn't worry
Oldcels arent always better. Some of them like to gatekeep this website that you cant be a a "real incel" until you reached X age

It gets brutal at 21. I’m 21 right now and the pain is at its peak

Oldcels arent always better. Some of them like to gatekeep this website that you cant be a a "real incel" until you reached X age
People under 20 shouldn't be allowed on here unless they are hideously deformed.

Well, today i turned 21 and nothing changed. Im still the virgin loser with no future that i used to be my entire pathetic existence. Im thankful that at least my family members, some brocels and my only friend wished me happy birthday. But it still hurts knowing that normies get dozens of happy birthday wishes from their friends, while foids get hundreds of happy birthday wishes every year from both foids and guys. I dont even wanna celebrate it, celebrating your 21st birthday only with your family and not with your gf or your homies, like its supposed to be is fucking pathetic and i hate it.
Happy birthday Frieza

Bro enjoy what you get before it goes away retard.

Am 21 as well, am worried my mind will become numb to everything eventually

Happy Birthday ( the 2. time , :feelskek: )

I will Turn 30 this Year ( 28. December ) . Over .

Happy birthday brocel

My 21rst birthday was exactly the same as yours

Well, today i turned 21 and nothing changed. Im still the virgin loser with no future that i used to be my entire pathetic existence. Im thankful that at least my family members, some brocels and my only friend wished me happy birthday. But it still hurts knowing that normies get dozens of happy birthday wishes from their friends, while foids get hundreds of happy birthday wishes every year from both foids and guys. I dont even wanna celebrate it, celebrating your 21st birthday only with your family and not with your gf or your homies, like its supposed to be is fucking pathetic and i hate it.
Happy birthday. At least you can drink now legally if you are in the USA. That was my last big age milestone and it's all downhill from here now. I'm 23 and it has only gotten worse kek. Hopefully it turns out differently for you.

Happy birthday brocel :feelsokman:

21 young, im close to 25 and dunno what to do all pointless

Wait until you are 30 and still here

Early 20s is only the warmup

Congrats bro i turned 21 in December last year jfl. At this point its definetly over.

Cope if you are a virgin at 21 its over at that point its just a long waiting game until 30 when you can actually call yourself a wizard

Happy Birthday ( the 2. time , :feelskek: )

I will Turn 30 this Year ( 28. December ) . Over .
Scheiße, dann wirst du ja zun Wizard. Hätte dich eher Mitte 20 eingeschätzt

Happy birthday. At least you can drink now legally if you are in the USA. That was my last big age milestone and it's all downhill from here now. I'm 23 and it has only gotten worse kek. Hopefully it turns out differently for you.
I can drink everything since im 18 since im in Germany. And thanks:feelsautistic:

Happy birthday. I can call over some pizzas to your house. At least you can go to bars and even clubs now, if you do have friends, as that's where people hang out at age 21+

Happy birthday. I can call over some pizzas to your house. At least you can go to bars and even clubs now, if you do have friends, as that's where people hang out at age 21+

I dont live in USA though

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day, brocel.

Happy Birthday!
Birthdays are always the worst :feelsrope:

Cope if you are a virgin at 21 its over at that point its just a long waiting game until 30 when you can actually call yourself a wizard
it's over because you're subhuman, not because you're 21. at 30 it's over because you're 30 (and subhuman) :society:

Alles gute nachträglich Bruder!

Plenty time left to not ascend and procrastinate

What's 9+10

Im 22 and its only going to get worse.