Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want friends

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I’ve gone through my whole life believing that when guys are friends there is some sort of camaraderie or brotherhood between them. Nothing special or gay, just mutual trust, respect, and a bit of devotion. For example, you’d always go together in sports, hang out, entrust each other with personal information, tell each other about which girls you liked, have the occasional deep conversation, but most importantly just always have one another‘s backs. I grew up believing that my teenage years would be full of late night gaming sessions and getting high with my friends, perhaps 3 or 4 of us together. I knew right from the start that I probably wouldn’t be getting invited to any parties and such, however I would much rather have a smaller group of close friends anyway. Nope, I come home each night and play vidya, watch YouTube, and check .is. :feelscry:

Since my early childhood, I haven’t really had any good friends (i.e. ones that wait for you outside of class or reply to your texts :feelskek:), but have kind of tagged along with many different friend circles. All they cared about was climbing the social ladder, and getting their dick wet. They would change personalities and forget they ever had anything to do with you at the drop of a hat if it meant being able to hang out with the Chads or Brads, and were always too busy to play games, and never offered to hang out at the weekends. No one ever shared anything about their life with me, so I couldn’t really share anything about mine, especially the things I to this day don’t want to discuss with my parents (like being rejected by every girl). If I tried to ask them what they did at the weekend or if they wanted to go out camping or some shit they would just claim I was being intrusive.:feelsbadman:

Please tell me brocels, is this normal and am I just living in a fantasy world where friendship is like how I described, or genuinely is it just that nobody wants me around:feelsrope:? This loneliness is making me feel like I am physically starved. I don’t even care about having a gf anymore, I just want some homies :cryfeels:.

:feelsjuice:

I understand completely. In grade eight I genuinely believed I had autism. I probably do, but the fact that I felt so isolated from everyone else led me to believe I had some serious mental disability. Shits hard.
I fill up my free time with reading and writing. Absolute mega cope at this moment, but it gets better. :feelsmage:

I understand completely. In grade eight I genuinely believed I had autism. I probably do, but the fact that I felt so isolated from everyone else led me to believe I had some serious mental disability. Shits hard.
I fill up my free time with reading and writing. Absolute mega cope at this moment, but it gets better. :feelsmage:
I have my copes as well :feelsjuice: hope things get better for you :feelsjuice:

Idk, it's rough man. I've had a very similar experience. I talked to one of my "friends" two days ago for the first time in weeks.

I haven't had anyone to hang out with for so long. :fuk:

Idk, it's rough man. I've had a very similar experience. I talked to one of my "friends" two days ago for the first time in weeks.

I haven't had anyone to hang out with for so long. :fuk:
Social isolation is worse than romantic isolation :feelsjuice::cryfeels:

all i can say is get used to it. anytime i thought i had a breakthrough and had "friends" i inevitably became the butt of every joke.

when you're like us those are you only choices, be alone or be in a group that treats you like shit.

I totally understand you

Very relatable, I just can’t relate with normal people. People having best friends, gf’s, parties, fun trips, etc…I feel like an alien whenever I’m in public. Fuck society and fuck normies.

all i can say is get used to it. anytime i thought i had a breakthrough and had "friends" i inevitably became the butt of every joke.

when you're like us those are you only choices, be alone or be in a group that treats you like shit.
:dafuckfeels:

many people have acquaintances. we might confuse them as friends. its very superficial as far as i could tell. i use you you use me. Information shared is scrubbed and sanitized so as to prevent it from being weaponized should a spat erupt. There is usually subplots of competition (job, money, car, status,gf or no gf, prettier gf, gym max etc...) which makes failures like us low on the social food chain.

From there the jokes, sneering, snickering, mockery, smirks, social exclusion and sometimes pity come in. It also especially favors those who can play the "social game" aka glib smug social butterflies and cluster B types rule with their divisive tactics.

If you dont have enough social capital to measure up in a group you may be the bottom of the social ladder. Not a desirable place. Friends are overrated when you learn how people are. Real friends are few and far in between but it takes alot of trial and error alongside luck. They exist but you have to look hard

You've been jewed.

We all have...

Every one is dog eat dog.

Whatsagroup

My condolences

many people have acquaintances. we might confuse them as friends. its very superficial as far as i could tell. i use you you use me. Information shared is scrubbed and sanitized so as to prevent it from being weaponized should a spat erupt. There is usually subplots of competition (job, money, car, status,gf or no gf, prettier gf, gym max etc...) which makes failures like us low on the social food chain.

From there the jokes, sneering, snickering, mockery, smirks, social exclusion and sometimes pity come in. It also especially favors those who can play the "social game" aka glib smug social butterflies and cluster B types rule with their divisive tactics.

If you dont have enough social capital to measure up in a group you may be the bottom of the social ladder. Not a desirable place. Friends are overrated when you learn how people are. Real friends are few and far in between but it takes alot of trial and error alongside luck. They exist but you have to look hard
well said

Very relatable, I just can’t relate with normal people. People having best friends, gf’s, parties, fun trips, etc…I feel like an alien whenever I’m in public. Fuck society and fuck normies.
Exactly. Fuck normies, hang them all

Most people here keep calling me gay when I say that I only wished to have good friends to get wasted on days like valentines, Christmas or other special days.

These faggots don't understand that male friendships are as important as a gf or even more sometimes to be a functioning man, but these retards keep coping with "muh gf would solve my life" while being social outcasts :feelskek:

Last edited:
I’ve gone through my whole life believing that when guys are friends there is some sort of camaraderie or brotherhood between them. Nothing special or gay, just mutual trust, respect, and a bit of devotion. For example, you’d always go together in sports, hang out, entrust each other with personal information, tell each other about which girls you liked, have the occasional deep conversation, but most importantly just always have one another‘s backs. I grew up believing that my teenage years would be full of late night gaming sessions and getting high with my friends, perhaps 3 or 4 of us together. I knew right from the start that I probably wouldn’t be getting invited to any parties and such, however I would much rather have a smaller group of close friends anyway. Nope, I come home each night and play vidya, watch YouTube, and check .is. :feelscry:

Since my early childhood, I haven’t really had any good friends (i.e. ones that wait for you outside of class or reply to your texts :feelskek:), but have kind of tagged along with many different friend circles. All they cared about was climbing the social ladder, and getting their dick wet. They would change personalities and forget they ever had anything to do with you at the drop of a hat if it meant being able to hang out with the Chads or Brads, and were always too busy to play games, and never offered to hang out at the weekends. No one ever shared anything about their life with me, so I couldn’t really share anything about mine, especially the things I to this day don’t want to discuss with my parents (like being rejected by every girl). If I tried to ask them what they did at the weekend or if they wanted to go out camping or some shit they would just claim I was being intrusive.:feelsbadman:

Please tell me brocels, is this normal and am I just living in a fantasy world where friendship is like how I described, or genuinely is it just that nobody wants me around:feelsrope:? This loneliness is making me feel like I am physically starved. I don’t even care about having a gf anymore, I just want some homies :cryfeels:.

I relate too much to this post. Every single letter. Every single line. Everything from the Capital "I" all the way to the period. all I ever wanted was social connections and some friends bro hangout with. Jesus Christ I wanna kill myself

Same, always wanted to have this camaraderie with my friends, but normies have no loyalities. For them friendship is only as good if it improve thier place in social hierarchy.

These faggots don't understand that male friendships are as important as a gf or even more sometimes to be a functioning man, but these retards keep coping with "muh gf would solve my life" while being social outcasts
Won't have gf if you're social nobody. No foids won't to have anything in common with some with no friends. Also most normies and low-tier normies use thier connections to get a grilfriend.

what crvkek said is true.to normies if you are their friend or not depends on how high or low you are in the social pole and then your position also decides how you are treated.since many of us have trash positions,we usually end up with trash friends or no friends at all.trash friends are worse,since they make it obvious how much they hate one another by their constant attempts at one upping every person in the group.in cuckedUK they call it banter,but really it is just a humiliation game for easy ego boosting.

i mean those groups of friends are kinda normal,but even normies have never been so isolated,so it's becoming rarer and rarer.it's more common to have discord gaming buddies then actual gaming buddies.have you tried joining discord gaming communities?i know fighting games communities often hold groups in real life and gather weekly or monthly or whatever,but they are kinda unique in that aspect. i suppose you could also attend rl workshops of stuff you like,and hope for the best.

Same with me, I haven't had a friend group in years. It's on the same level as not being able to get sex and relationships.

Same, always wanted to have this camaraderie with my friends, but normies have no loyalities. For them friendship is only as good if it improve thier place in social hierarchy.