Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Trait: YOYO

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Yoyo

You (are) on your own...

Meaning;

No one has your back.

No one gives a shit about you.

You spend everyday alone.

No one reaches out to you.
When you reach out, you get punished for it.

Money is a major part of all "relationships"
(All communications are part of a business transaction)[UWSL]Y Yet, you cannot "buy" friends or companionship with drugs or alcohol if they must go to your home to enjoy it. But at a pub, you can buy them booze but as soon as you're broke they're gone.[/UWSL]

No one, not even family, calls or visits you. Not even on holidays. Unless they want money.

Your neighbors hide when you are in your yard.

The clerks my ask "did you find everything today?" (They are required tovask that) But they freeze on you with "the dead eye" when you say anything in return.

You get the "dead eye" from everyone. Like they stepped in shit and it's you.

People think your "contagious!" Long before cowvid, people treat you like your radioactive and toxic sewage.

People laugh at you're life.

People do not consider that you exist, unless you are right in front of them. And often not even then.

A person that you've known for decades will ignore you in public. (Stores, gas stations, restaurants etc...)

I could go on and on and on and on, etc....

The point is...

A truecel is 100% on his own!

When you die you're,

"Lonely death"

Only the cleaners will know or care that you've died.

So you goddamned motherfucking kids that live at home think your a truecel? You might be a doomed freak but you're not a truecel. At best you are a truecelite. And that's if you're only communication is only from one parent. Otherwise, people care about you. And you are not "on your own." You have backup! Truecels don't.

It's not the lack of sexy love relationship that cuts my soul...

It's the simple horrible fact of

Yolo.

Damn great thread

when i read the title i thought you were gonna say playing with yoyos is an incel trait. glad to see i was wrong

You just described my entire life in detail.
Jfl idk if this is funny or sad

Look it up.

It's a hunting tool/weapon
yeah i know, but in portuguese "bolas" have 2 meanings, one is "balls", the other is "testicles", that's why i called you boiola (gay)

Wouldn't you say it's freeing though? You can do many things...
Yeah. Until you've realized that you need community to actually live well, or at it's most basic, to simply survive.

It's only freeing if you have better options.
yeah i know, but in portuguese "bolas" have 2 meanings, one is "balls", the other is "testicles", that's why i called you boiola (gay)
I knew that and was prepared for it. It's a shitty name for a cool primitive tool.

I knew that and was prepared for it. It's a shitty name for a cool primitive tool.
call it a boleadora (spanish name) or boleadeira (portuguese name)

truecel trait: you play with yoyos often
Yoyo is a military acronym...

A way to compress a sentence into a short word made of the first letters...

Like FUBAR. Fucked up beyond all recognition...

[UWSL]Yet, you cannot "buy" friends or companionship with drugs or alcohol if they must go to your home to enjoy it. But at a pub, you can buy them booze but as soon as you're broke they're gone.[/UWSL]
This is covered in Patrick Hamilton's great novel Hangover Square, the writer being something of a (1940s) incel himself.

Yoyo.

Yoyo

You (are) on your own...

Meaning;

No one has your back.

(All communications are part of a business transaction)[UWSL]Y Yet, you cannot "buy" friends or companionship with drugs or alcohol if they must go to your home to enjoy it. But at a pub, you can buy them booze but as soon as you're broke they're gone.[/UWSL]

No one, not even family, calls or visits you. Not even on holidays. Unless they want money.

The clerks my ask "did you find everything today?" (They are required tovask that) But they freeze on you with "the dead eye" when you say anything in return.

People think your "contagious!" Long before cowvid, people treat you like your radioactive and toxic sewage.

People do not consider that you exist, unless you are right in front of them. And often not even then.

A person that you've known for decades will ignore you in public. (Stores, gas stations, restaurants etc...)

The point is...

When you die you're,

"Lonely death"

So you goddamned motherfucking kids that live at home think your a truecel? You might be a doomed freak but you're not a truecel. At best you are a truecelite. And that's if you're only communication is only from one parent. Otherwise, people care about you. And you are not "on your own." You have backup! Truecels don't.

Yolo.
Lol. Unless they want money

Elaborate
It's about a simp who only gets to hang out with his oneitis (both alcoholics) when he buys her drinks in pubs. You could tell the writer was based, like he'd gone through a :bluepill: phase himself before learning the harsh truths regarding the 'fairer' sex.

You are not being invited to a party unless people are sure you are bringing alcohol or drugs for them.

I wanna eat this thread and consume the flavor:fuk:

It's about a simp who only gets to hang out with his oneitis (both alcoholics) when he buys her drinks in pubs. You could tell the writer was based, like he'd gone through a :bluepill: phase himself before learning the harsh truths regarding the 'fairer' sex.
Brutal pubpill thanks
You are not being invited to a party unless people are sure you are bringing alcohol or drugs for them.
regular incel tbh
If they tolerate you're presence, borderline fakecel...
I wanna eat this thread and consume the flavor:fuk:
Archon's me
Looshes me
Recapitulates me

Why are you making a thread about me!?

Why are you making a thread about me!?
Well. I AM following you, so I had to write a reported to get my afterchrist(mas) bonus.

At least I didn't mention that you are

Michael Faraday
233 park creek road #14
Jonestown Indiana
(Zip code redacted for your protection)
...opps!

Well. I AM following you, so I had to write a reported to get my afterchrist(mas) bonus.

At least I didn't mention that you are

Michael Faraday
233 park creek road #14
Jonestown Indiana
(Zip code redacted for your protection)
...opps!
At least you left my gfs name and address off.

Damn great thread
728656F4 6728 4D8B A3BE CECCBB573FD0

Yoyo

You (are) on your own...

Meaning;

No one has your back.

The point is...

When you die you're,

"Lonely death"

Yolo.
Then I die knowing I did the right thing

Hey man, you have lots of fans and supporters. Never give up.

Hey man, you have lots of fans and supporters. Never give up.

View attachment 561478
(Heavy sigh)
Not a single goddammed motherfucking round eyed bastard scum in the lot...
(Sigh)

Yeah.... OK....

But them fan girl cunts never let me fuck them... "Round eye Chad onree!"

Yoyo

You (are) on your own...

Meaning;

No one has your back.

The point is...

When you die you're,

"Lonely death"

Yolo.
Well written.

Sometimes I forget how little help I get .

I think I can I relate, because I've experienced many of those things.

Yeah as a 4/10 ethnicel I relate to the stares, although I have a few incel freinds, (some 5'3 asian guy and a fat white guy that I play cs go with sometimes)

Yeah as a 4/10 ethnicel I relate to the stares, although I have a few incel freinds, (some 5'3 asian guy and a fat white guy that I play cs go with sometimes)
They would sell you out for a smile bro.

Yoyo

You (are) on your own...

Meaning;

No one has your back.

The point is...

When you die you're,

"Lonely death"

Yolo.
I spend all day alone
When I send someone a message they don't respond back
No one reaches out to me except family
Neighbors avoid contact and call me weird
Classmates have given me cold stares
I have no friends
People gossip behind my back and say mean things about me

I feel one upped by everyone. I lack behind people in so many aspects. At work break I have nothing to talk about. I cant even drive. I have never gone out. Lately I wake up and just stare at the ceiling feel overwhelmed and finding no way out. I'm still 29 but I hate not feeling normal for my entire life. Never being a part of things. Why does this joke never end. I just accumulate all the pain and endure it

I spend all day alone
I have no friends

I feel one upped by everyone. I lack behind people in so many aspects. At work break I have nothing to talk about. I cant even drive. I have never gone out. Lately I wake up and just stare at the ceiling feel overwhelmed and finding no way out. I'm still 29 but I hate not feeling normal for my entire life. Never being a part of things. Why does this joke never end. I just accumulate all the pain and endure it
I'm sorry bro. I certainly understand the shituation.

what has helped me is doggy's! And/or Kitty cats. Or at least some plants that require you to stay alive.

For most of my younger years I had none of that, but I coped with extreme camping where I never saw anyone for weeks at a time, and only then for random day labor work and food shopping.

And lots of booze. But I quit the booze because I live too far from easy access.

My latest cope is "dreaming about having friends!" Literally while asleep! Sometimes it works.

Another good cope is trying to help other bros.

So true, it hurts

I spend all day alone
I have no friends

At least you have a FAM! Mogger!

I only have a hollow and mostly bad memories [UWSL]of one! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]maintain all FAM connections bro! Unless they're abusive.[/UWSL]

Very relatable, minus friends plus family.

I'm sorry bro. I certainly understand the shituation.

what has helped me is doggy's! And/or Kitty cats. Or at least some plants that require you to stay alive.

For most of my younger years I had none of that, but I coped with extreme camping where I never saw anyone for weeks at a time, and only then for random day labor work and food shopping.

And lots of booze. But I quit the booze because I live too far from easy access.

My latest cope is "dreaming about having friends!" Literally while asleep! Sometimes it works.

Another good cope is trying to help other bros.
Thanks

Yeah I bought a kitten, it really helps and makes me feel less lonely

I watch netflix with my cat while having a beer