Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just saw an army of foids I want to breed

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
A group of friends, 5 legit Stacys. I've never seen something like this before, I don't think. I was coming back from the gym so I was super horny too. It was a very brutal experience. All dressed to show off their tits and asses too.
If there was a god, all 5 of them would be bent over, spread open and ready to get bred by me right now.
fuck this life, bros:cryfeels:

They gonna suck some chad dick at the party tonight.

They gonna suck some chad dick at the party tonight.
Whenever I see foids like that with their boyfriends, they're usually always mid - high-tier normies. So I doubt it. But yeah, they'll be sucking dick anyway, regardless of whose it is.

Last edited:
Whenever I see foids like that with their boyfriends, they're usually always mid - high-tier normies. So I doubt it. But yeah, they'll be sucking dick anyway, regardless of whose it is.
Doubt that those girls are in relationships. But yeah, normies get girlfriends through their social circles and peer pressure.

Because they are brainwashed that monogamy is bad and that there is always a hotter guy around the corner.
It's usually uglier foids that whore around from what i've seen. High-class Stacys generally are in relationships at all times.

man that description turns me TF on jeez

I want to have sex with Slavic Stacies with natural big tits.

instead of breeding them, you are wasting your cum in the void with masturbation, virginity keeps tormenting

A group of friends, 5 legit Stacys. I've never seen something like this before, I don't think. I was coming back from the gym so I was super horny too. It was a very brutal experience. All dressed to show off their tits and asses too.
If there was a god, all 5 of them would be bent over, spread open and ready to get bred by me right now.
Chadcocks only

Seeing big ass/boobs Stacies at the gym is the most brutal thing.