Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just saw a Cybertruck for the first time - what an ugly vehicle

Have you evER seen someone driving a Cybertruck?

• Yes, I have seen someone driving a Cybertruck.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, what the fuck? I have nevER before seen a Cybertruck.

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don’t go out much and from what I have heard all the stock is going to California before other states.

Cybertruck = Elon Musk’s worst idea

*inhales weed* dude what if we like made it a triangle n shit

He’s driving a fucking car from Cyberpunk, that thing’s gonna clip through the floor

IMG 1156

No joke - I saw three Cybertrucks on the road today.

Looks real gay

Never seen one before, and I live in a very populated State also.
You will probably start seeing them more often, I saw three today - and before today, I had nevER seen one!

Cybertruck = proof Elon Musk is not as smart as people think he is

@Epedaphic

Cyberjitney is cooler

the polygon truck

Cybertruck = proof Elon Musk is not as smart as people think he is

@Epedaphic
Idk man, I think it looks stupid and ugly as fuck, but somehow people are buying that shit. Maybe it’s a straight up social power move, to show he can put out something so fucking ugly for a high price, and people will still come flocking.

Idk man, I think it looks stupid and ugly as fuck, but somehow people are buying that shit. Maybe it’s a straight up social power move, to show he can put out something so fucking ugly for a high price, and people will still come flocking.
Did you hear about the recall that was announced yesterday? Elon Musk is a fool, a rich fool - but still an African-American-Canadian fool.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/1c7w2s6/tesla_recalls_thousands_of_cybertrucks_over

*inhales weed* dude what if we like made it a triangle n shit
Diversity-hired niggress lesbian has an idea during the meeting at Tesla, “Hey - I should be in charge of the accelerator pads being developed for the Cybertruck.”

Are you an inbred douchebag who wants to let everyone know he has a lot of money? - You need a Cybertruck! Go out now goy, buy a Cybertruck and let everyone know you have sex and are a person that matters.

I don’t go out much and from what I have heard all the stock is going to California before other states.
Because all the fags are in cuckfornia

too ratchet here to see guys pulling up in cybertrucks, only trucks here are squatted trucks (ram specifically) and beat down ford rangers

Diversity-hired niggress lesbian has an idea during the meeting at Tesla, “Hey - I should be in charge of the accelerator pads being developed for the Cybertruck.”
niggas wondering why the gas pedal fell off

it's cuz it's a tesla, it doesn't USE gas!

too ratchet here to see guys pulling up in cybertrucks, only trucks here are squatted trucks (ram specifically) and beat down ford rangers
squatted trucks are badass, @PortSir1223 drives a squat tahoe :feelsUnreal:

squatted trucks are badass, @PortSir1223 drives a squat tahoe :feelsUnreal:
i got a beatdown dodge dakota, rear bumper is beyond fucked and taillights are coming off hanging, ive never driven a squatted truck but it seems like it would feel high t asf, also mogs me

Experiment: wake up and look at the ugliness of the Cybertruck, how many mornings will you want to vomit after looking at it?

That thing is so damn ugly, how sad that it is infecting the highways of the world.

Also, I envy the drive that he has to start all these endeavors.

electric pickups in general are a worthless pile of shit and you can dump them in the trash after a few years (assuming you actually tow and drive long distances)

#4 Cybertruck was seen just now on the road, these ugly things are everywhere.

elon musk is jestermaxxed autist , what do you expect?