Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just sat across an 8/10 perfect German JB Stacy for more than one hour and she didn't look at my face one single time

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...meanwhile I looked at hers like 800 times :feelsrope:

And normies/cucks/foids have the nerve to tell me a relationship between me and a girl like that would be wrong because of "power imbalance".

Yeah, I can only guess who would have more power in a relationship between a blonde goddess-looking woman on her absolute prime who 99% of men would kill to fuck (even though many are too cucked by fear of the law and social ostracism to admit) and I would kill to even peck kiss and a bald sub4 subhuman male who pretty much never got a single IOI in his 30 years of miserable life.

:feelsbadman:Your posts are always full of feels.

And normies/cucks/foids have the nerve to tell me a relationship between me and a girl like that would be wrong because of "power imbalance".

Yeah, I can only guess who would have more power in a relationship between a blonde goddess-looking woman on her absolute prime who 99% of men would kill to fuck (even though many are too cucked by fear of the law and social ostracism to admit) and I would kill to even peck kiss and a bald sub4 subhuman male who pretty much never got a single IOI in his 30 years of miserable life.

She could sense your misogyny bro. Women have a misogyny radar that sets off whenever a sub-8 male enters her radius. You're lucky she didn't call the cops on you for sexually harassing her with your eyes.

She could sense your misogyny bro. Women have a misogyny radar that sets off whenever a sub-8 male enters her radius. You're lucky she didn't call the cops on you for sexually harassing her with your eyes.
Too bad I'm not gl enough to be stealth against that misogyny radar, don't you think?

Blonde foids are overrated.

> 8/10 german stacey
> didnt look at ur face

Ill give you a little bit of time to work out why,

Keyword - german

What does a german stacy look like?

Blonde foids are overrated.
No they're not. Take the ERpill today.
How tall are you, OP?
6'1/185, does nothing in my favor with my face.
> 8/10 german stacey
> didnt look at ur face

Ill give you a little bit of time to work out why,

Keyword - german
Germans don't look at people's faces now? My experience was very different.
What does a german stacy look like?
1e8d5f4b52d676ea8f7eab8096bea2b81
She looked a lot like this one.

I always hate German Stacys who wear leggings.

No they're not. Take the ERpill today.

6'1/185, does nothing in my favor with my face.

Germans don't look at people's faces now? My experience was very different.

She looked a lot like this one.
Similar body stats to mine ngl

Aren't you back to Brazil though?

Are German girls hotter than american?

She was wearing exactly that, lol.

Yes, thank God. That was in the airport actually.

I've never been to the US but probably, yeah. Only the super young though. After 20 they're already shit.
Leggings are turbo potent suifuel ngl...

She had 500 tinder matches, 2k orbiters on social media constantly donating her money, and probably 2-3 chad fuck buddies who she was daydreaming of:feelshmm:

She had 500 tinder matches, 2k orbiters on social media constantly donating her money, and probably 2-3 chad fuck buddies who she was daydreaming of:feelshmm:
She was a bit too young for all of that, maybe 1/3 of that.

just punch her.

I agree. Ethnic Girls > White Girls (My opinion)
I wish I shared that opinion because things would be easier, but what I like is the single most difficult group to get sexually and romantically intimate with in the world: cute white (preferably blonde) girls on their early teens.

Before someone attacks me with "volcel" though, I'd fuck any race and any (fertile) age. I have already approached a fuckton of girls in my life, of all races and age groups.

German girls are great, as are Russian girls. Central European girls are actually terrible though.

German girls are great, as are Russian girls. Central European girls are actually terrible though.
Any European country mogs Brazil in terms of girls. Even Portugal.

Idk who came up with this myth of "Brazilian girls are the prettiest in the world". The average br woman looks barely better than this:
200px Shitbackground1

Here in the south things are better but not that much really.

Idk who came up with this myth of "Brazilian girls are the prettiest in the world". The average br woman looks barely better than this:

That assumption Probably came from a bunch of cucks watching Brazilian variety television on youtube

Brazil just confuses me with all the black and Asian people speaking Portuguese it's just weird tbh, I mean it shouldn't be when you consider how many different ethnicity people speak English, but it's still weird to me.

Brazil just confuses me with all the black and Asian people speaking Portuguese it's just weird tbh, I mean it shouldn't be when you consider how many different ethnicity people speak English, but it's still weird to me.
It's indeed strange. Portugal is also like that. Lots of pure blacks (in Brazil the vast majority of "blacks" are in reality mulattoes/pardos) speaking Portuguese with the accent from there, funny.

I got so confused with all those languages that I ended up saying "entschuldigung" to a black Portuguese speaker there, hue.

It's indeed strange. Portugal is also like that. Lots of pure blacks (in Brazil the vast majority of "blacks" are in reality mulattoes/pardos) speaking Portuguese with the accent from there, funny.

I got so confused with all those languages that I ended up saying "entschuldigung" to a black Portuguese speaker there, hue.

LMFAO! Sometimes I mix Japanese in with my Spanish or Japanese in with Hindi or Spanish with Hindi. It's a mess, honestly.

LMFAO! Sometimes I mix Japanese in with my Spanish or Japanese in with Hindi or Spanish with Hindi. It's a mess, honestly.
It's really over for polyglot cels.

I'm thinking about starting a podcast in English to train my spoken English and detox from German. German is useless in Brazil.

It's really over for polyglot cels.

I'm thinking about starting a podcast in English to train my spoken English and detox from German. German is useless in Brazil.

Why do you know German, then?

Man you shouldn't give a damn about wether or not she looks at you. Fuck everyone's opinions.

she will slut around with 16 year old chad then slut around with 20 year old chad, like how different is it? she's not a victim being preyed on by incels she's being dicked by chads

Describe her skin, legs and clothes.

In hell its not just one hour but forever.

Describe her skin, legs and clothes.
White and perfect.

Thick, she had a juicy butt, her body was super ultra attractive, though not 100% developed yet, I could tell.

Clothes: leggings and a shirt with a jeans jacket.

She was wearing exactly that, lol.

Yes, thank God. That was in the airport actually.

I've never been to the US but probably, yeah. Only the super young though. After 20 they're already shit.
How'd you get to europe? Got a parent there?

Seen this many times where a vagoid will be in public sitting. Like on transport and not look up from her phone for 20-30 mins right then I wish I had a shotgun. Their entitlement and self worth is out of this world.

Where did you sit ?

Is this why guys just start randomly exposing themselves to women or jerking off in public?

Kind of an "acknowledge me" thing?

Not suggesting you do that @Mainländer just wondering in general...

Where did you sit ?
There were lots of round tables at the food court in the airport, I sat in one of them by myself and she was in one of the next ones with her family, facing me.
Is this why guys just start randomly exposing themselves to women or jerking off in public?

Kind of an "acknowledge me" thing?

Not suggesting you do that @Mainländer just wondering in general...
Kek, might be tbh.