Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whenever I doubt the Blackpill... I just talk to my female friends and they confirm it for me

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A toilet friend told me that a handsome man she was interested in kept complaining about American toilets and said that he went to Asia because the toilets are less demanding, this turned into a discussion where I explained the omnipresence of female entitlement.

She then shared a video of Eastern European toilets in a street interview talking about how "feminine" modern men are for wanting to be equal to toilets and sharing the bill at a date.

I pointed out how entitled those toilets are and she then responds with...

I then talked about one of my only two matches on TanTan, a toilet with the ussrname "NeverGoDutch" who lives in the UK, anyhow, she told me that she prefers men to pay...

She then used the fair world fallacy because toilets invest their time and money to go on a date... Which is exactly what a man invests in a date ON TOP of the bill. So I called out her hypocrisy, but knowing toilets I was only greeted with a "Teehee". So, I asked how she would respond if Chad would ask to split the bill, this was her response...

Yes, talking and dating a Sub-8 is "wasting time and energy" if you don't get a free meal. Tee-hee...

"Toilets aren't superficial, teehee." To be fair, I then went on an incel rant... Because I'm a disgruntled incel who always speaks truth to power (the Blackpill to toilets).

"I am not superficial because I dated broke Sub-8's, teehee."

I'm talking about my trip to the Orient and why I'm planning on going there because I mog the average man and how I would probably have optionality I would never have in a country where I am always the moggee. She then says how she gave up on dating because she's in her 40's and still single despite desperately trying... To bed Chad and then wonder why he won't commit. Most toilets learn that Chad won't commit by the time she's 25~27, she's in her 40's and still doesn't get it.

I know that she's just a sub-set of toilets, not all toilets are so demanding as her. And she's my friend, while I do judge her and her actions I will continue to support her, even if I don't always agree with her decisions.

The thing is, sometimes I talk to more "male-friendly" toilet friends of mine and then start doubting the blackpill, especially since most men on this forum pride themselves on their social isolation and the fact that they don't even TALK to toilets which I think is a dangerous purity spiral that might result in toilets turning into aliens to a lot of members of this forum, aliens they only know in theories about them but never actually interact with. By interacting with toilets on a daily basis (most of my friends are toilets in fact) I keep myself Blackpilled.

Imagine calling yourself an Incel and still befriending women

This nigga foid friends

You don't need toilet friends to keep yourself blackpilled.

especially since most men on this forum pride themselves on their social isolation and the fact that they don't even TALK to toilets which I think is a dangerous purity spiral that might result in toilets turning into aliens to a lot of members of this forum, aliens they only know in theories about them but never actually interact with. By interacting with toilets on a daily basis (most of my friends are toilets in fact) I keep myself Blackpilled.
Easier said than done. I remember how even outright uggos refused to be just friends with me in college. I studied humanities so there was plenty to choose from.

I lost braincells reading her shit.

"I dont think im a superficial person,
I dated ugly guys"

Most intelligent XX chromosome

Why are u trying to explain anything to women are you retarded :feelskek:

I lose tolerance for women I cant bang very quickly

You have female friends? Why?
They´ll just use you as an emotional tampon

Women wanting their dates to be paid by the man is one of the most transparent scams I've seen. I don't get why it still stands. It's a huge red flag. They are basically saying the financial aspect is the most important for them and they feel entitled to exploit you from day 1.

I made a thread about this that generated some nice discussion:

I have no foid friends

Easier said than done. I remember how even outright uggos refused to be just friends with me in college. I studied humanities so there was plenty to choose from.
Shit man, rip

You'll have to excuse me for not reading all of her texts. Her lack of punctuation confuses my brain.

Imagine calling yourself an Incel and still befriending women
Very common. High NTness + high subhuman-ness often results in this. I have many female friends and acquitances, but as a 5ft curry I am under no illusion as to where I stand with them. I guess it's the opposite situation of what all the 6'2+ white tallfags on this site have. If only we NT subhumans could swap our brains with their bodies.

Why would you interact with a woman lol

Jfl even my one foid friend is not this bad. At least she knows how to hide her manipulativeness and thirst for chad only. Your toilet friend sounds insufferable.

You should've monitored and controlled that women. Aka get her a leash as they are organic. Aka organisms all want to do whatever they want and feel like me which is incorrect.

Kys mogger right now
I would kill everyone on this forum for a female friend

Free conformation but seeing as you're in the NL prostitution must be like buying cake.

A toilet friend told me that a handsome man she was interested in kept complaining about American toilets and said that he went to Asia because the toilets are less demanding, this turned into a discussion where I explained the omnipresence of female entitlement.

She then shared a video of Eastern European toilets in a street interview talking about how "feminine" modern men are for wanting to be equal to toilets and sharing the bill at a date.

View attachment 1052693

I pointed out how entitled those toilets are and she then responds with...

View attachment 1052694

I then talked about one of my only two matches on TanTan, a toilet with the ussrname "NeverGoDutch" who lives in the UK, anyhow, she told me that she prefers men to pay...

View attachment 1052698

She then used the fair world fallacy because toilets invest their time and money to go on a date... Which is exactly what a man invests in a date ON TOP of the bill. So I called out her hypocrisy, but knowing toilets I was only greeted with a "Teehee". So, I asked how she would respond if Chad would ask to split the bill, this was her response...

View attachment 1052703

Yes, talking and dating a Sub-8 is "wasting time and energy" if you don't get a free meal. Tee-hee...

View attachment 1052705

"Toilets aren't superficial, teehee." To be fair, I then went on an incel rant... Because I'm a disgruntled incel who always speaks truth to power (the Blackpill to toilets).

View attachment 1052706

View attachment 1052708

"I am not superficial because I dated broke Sub-8's, teehee."

View attachment 1052709

I'm talking about my trip to the Orient and why I'm planning on going there because I mog the average man and how I would probably have optionality I would never have in a country where I am always the moggee. She then says how she gave up on dating because she's in her 40's and still single despite desperately trying... To bed Chad and then wonder why he won't commit. Most toilets learn that Chad won't commit by the time she's 25~27, she's in her 40's and still doesn't get it.

I know that she's just a sub-set of toilets, not all toilets are so demanding as her. And she's my friend, while I do judge her and her actions I will continue to support her, even if I don't always agree with her decisions.

The thing is, sometimes I talk to more "male-friendly" toilet friends of mine and then start doubting the blackpill, especially since most men on this forum pride themselves on their social isolation and the fact that they don't even TALK to toilets which I think is a dangerous purity spiral that might result in toilets turning into aliens to a lot of members of this forum, aliens they only know in theories about them but never actually interact with. By interacting with toilets on a daily basis (most of my friends are toilets in fact) I keep myself Blackpilled.
you have a lot of nerve to say all of this in this forum you bafoon