Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got prescribed antidepressants

What happens if you take them and you aren't truly depressed? For example if you don't lack any chemicals but just are fucked in the head? Will it just get you high cause if so I might think about talking to a psychiatrist and fake being depressed to get some cheap and insurance paid drugs.

What happens if you take them and you aren't truly depressed? For example if you don't lack any chemicals but just are fucked in the head? Will it just get you high cause if so I might think about talking to a psychiatrist and fake being depressed to get some cheap and insurance paid drugs.
lol no, depending on how you react to them you might get fucked up vision though, citalopram did that to me as well as making me constantly nauseous

lol no, depending on how you react to them you might get fucked up vision though, citalopram did that to me as well as making me constantly nauseous
bummer

Big Pharmacel.

I'm on wellbutrin. Actually works for me.

Dude, mine were $2.37 a month since generic. They're a lot less expensive than you'd think. Even without insurance I think they were about $8 a month.

When I was on the generic version of zoloft and had no insurance, it cost me like $60. On insurance it was $1. Pharamjew strikes again. Pretty sure the insurance company paid $8 like you did.

haven't seen rope "friendzoned by a tranny" cel post in a while hope hes not dead