Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just found out I need to extract 4 teeth to fix side profile.

future185htnrice

future185htnrice

Recruit
★★
context: im n braces for 1 year~
- I went to asian orthodontist first and they recommended me I could get braces for 6k$ and 4 teeth extractions. no extractions = no braces.
-I switched to another orthodontist and they said they could give me braces for the same price but no extractions. I ended up taking their offer. (they're jewish).

now my side profile looks a little bit better than before I started and my teeth are straighter but its still fucking subhuman ltn so I asked them today how I can fix my protruding lower half of face they said I need to extract 4 teeth and another surgeon and that I'll be on braces for another year and half at least if I do so. JFL

This isnt looksfag GrAY

Might not be the best idea, but you could also let those 4 teeth rot, then they will fall (like Chad will fall during Incel Revolution)

@Saysitsover

I think you should kill yourself instead GrAYcoon

I think you should kill yourself instead GrAYcoon
how the fuck am I a gray bro. im literally khhv truecel no hs love and about to graduate. JFL didn't go to prom, have no friends. okay bro im graycel.

this is more money related tho, im basically paying more for the same shit and wasted time. JFL.
Dont asians all have fucked up teeth anyway? Moving your teeth wont make you white

Dont asians all have fucked up teeth anyway? Moving your teeth wont make you white
this thread more about how jewish doctor took advantage of me and overall was more expensive + longer process than first orthodontist.

context: im n braces for 1 year~
- I went to asian orthodontist first and they recommended me I could get braces for 6k$ and 4 teeth extractions. no extractions = no braces.
-I switched to another orthodontist and they said they could give me braces for the same price but no extractions. I ended up taking their offer. (they're jewish).

now my side profile looks a little bit better than before I started and my teeth are straighter but its still fucking subhuman ltn so I asked them today how I can fix my protruding lower half of face they said I need to extract 4 teeth and another surgeon and that I'll be on braces for another year and half at least if I do so. JFL

I also needed to have teeth extracted to get braces, I refused because I didn't want to randomly have them extracted. Here in the Netherlands it used to be (mostly) free, they changed it to no longer be covered by insurance.

I also needed to have teeth extracted to get braces, I refused because I didn't want to randomly have them extracted. Here in the Netherlands it used to be (mostly) free, they changed it to no longer be covered by insurance.
so did u end up getting it anyway? BRUTAL tbh these doctors dont gaf about us.

Let teeth rot

this thread more about how jewish doctor took advantage of me and overall was more expensive + longer process than first orthodontist.
It doesnt have anything to do with them being jewish. The chink doctor probably was trying to rip you off.

So why tf are you blaming the second doctor when you intentionally went with him because he offered braces with no extractions?

how the fuck am I a gray bro. im literally khhv truecel no hs love and about to graduate. JFL didn't go to prom, have no friends. okay bro im graycel.
The color of your name is grey you retarded gook

Do you have bimax protrusion? that's an uber shitskin trait, nearly non-existent in Caucasoid populations.