Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Just Found Out About This Place

M

murder5

Recruit
★★
Thought I would start a thread about me.

I just read about reddit going down but had not heard of this incel term before.

The I found the shy-love.com site and the text with bullet points made perfect sense to me and something I had never seen before.

I am 48 and starting to go grey and things are starting to change and I realise its too late. I don't want to dwell on that though, but rather just say a bit about me in my post.

I will start by saying that this is a serious issue and I treat it that way. I have been trying to communicate it in many forms for years.

I think this forum will be full of flamers and haters, but I will just say it as it is. I think society is engineered to keep certain people down. Whether that's failures or people that speak their mind or people otherwise ostracised etc etc. I don't believe its by chance. As such, I like to try to prove it etc etc. I suffer a lot of noise pollution and I think that's a start as their system is designed to keep us distressed so that we cannot contemplate ways to meet a female to breed with.

First off, about ten years ago I had a Myspace account and I had loads of girls that talked to me, then the system essentially stepped in and killed that, swapping it over to Facebook in which you cant search for people and essentially doesn't work. At that time, feeling unable to chat about normal stuff, and as the love-shy site says, only concerned with getting a girlfriend, I created www.whowantstomarryme.co.uk so that it was clear. This way people could not be under any misunderstanding about what I was about. I built it up to a massive site but it never got any traffic. I hade about 500 peages, all optimised for things, but never more than 2-3 hits a day. That's Google etc. Th point is, I am a web designer with 20+ years experience now and I know that that was not right. I wont go into the reasons why.

However, the point is I know that that was done by a higher force that wants to keep me single. Its a mathematical thing. I can handle chance (not anymore at 48) but the maths of search. I thought surely after some time something would get some decent rankings and traffic. I had pages on all sorts, free perol for girls, girls ugg boots, dry stone walls for girls, free trips to mars for girls, but NOTHING. After many years I started to get violent and including a lot of hate towards invisible police states and the evil people at Google.

I have been drawing a comic about it at my comic sie:

www.galumph.nl/comic.php?key=13&name=The Internet Has Been Murdered

Hopefully that should make sense.

That's all I want to say right now. I might have many flaws, but I am not the person the system makes me feel, and it is easily enough to commit suicide. As such, its a serious matter. The fact that reddit has now banned this topic just reinforces how this is a deliberate process against people like me.

I think its a hard topic to discuss with other men. I am possibly proud, narsassistic, self centred etc etc, and to be honest, I don't want sympathy, but I did find reading the bullets on love-shy.com to be spot on, and its makes a difference to read something that makes sense and making sense is important as over the years many people have given advice, but it has never made sense.

I will add, that I think this issue makes us vunerable. Far more vunerable than other 'vunerable groups' that the media bends over backwards to support. There is a time when its too late. Its too late to think that magic exists or if a girl facies you and wants to go to the pictures.At this stage you start to count the years left and reflect on the years lost. I feel some desire to try to make sense for people in their 20's as only you can make it happen, but the system wont help you, it is designed to create weak people like me (us) and only information that makes sense will help.

I wonder what people have to say about this post. I seldom bother with spelling etc, so forgive me on that. Its a womens traits and I might add that I have little respect for women really, so the spelling issue can go where the sun doesn't shine.

Welcome to the site brother. Is that really you? I would guess that you had a lot more luck in your 20's - is that correct?

I live in the country in the peace and quiet. It's nice but doesn't help anything. What you gain in being able to think, you lose 10x in less opportunities for pretty much anything.

Welcome to the site brother. Is that really you? I would guess that you had a lot more luck in your 20's - is that correct?
No, not really.

I did have a tight hot girl at 18-20 but she left me. It killed me. Since then I have suffered terribly. I suspect that that makes it worse. I get nightmareas where she toments me in my dreams. Nightmares are a big problem. Everything is a nightmare.

I was kept in wharehouses and on the dole. They kept me AWAY from 'china'. I can read the writing on the wall. I see it as a system that has deliberately kept me down so I can experience the low end of the social spectrum.

I have had that site for years. I tried to do a Google Campaign but Google blocked it because it was ADULT CONTENT

I blame Google for a lot. The internet could have been a liberator but they are blocking everyinthg I do and try.

I have sort of given up, I get through each day, but I wonder if I can help young people. They need advice that makes sense so that they can not live in hell as I do.

Look things like that up in the urban dictionary. There's so much funny jargon on this site you can't do without it as a newb

I live in the country in the peace and quiet. It's nice but doesn't help anything. What you gain in being able to think, you lose 10x in less opportunities for pretty much anything.
Yes, but the internet can solve that.

I have four houses, one in the centre of Amsterdam, another in the assend of Wales. I am in Florida right now.

Location is everything. The system will make you think you want peace and quite. You don't, you want all the idiots to go away and to be at peace so you can approach people with confidence.

My struggle has been to engage in a healthy environment. ie a place where there is a healthy mix of people, male and female where the pressure to bredd is not so intense that the only thing you can think of is can I f--k you. Its like at school and collage, the other people are always there so the pressure is less. Total isolation is a killer.

The internet could work, Myspace used to work. They have literally put locks on all male female integration and communication.

You aren't a bad looking guy, but you are seriously limiting yourself by looking for younger women. It is definitely possible for a normal person, but probably near impossible to obtain for a guy who has been an incel for so long.

Based
Is when you dont care what people think
its a way of life
Doing what you want
how u want
wearing what u want
OK

But what soes AF mean?

He said Based AF. So that means not caring about about what people thinks About Females? A-- F----? Apalainian Flamingos? Like that's a secret code word for something illegal.?

The reply Based af still doesn't give me much inside into what the replier thought of my first post. Not that it mattes.

Oh look a young nubile girl has just walked into my slum and wants to make by day bright and cheerful!!! Oh, that was just a glimmer, theres no one here. Yep, all alone surrounded by crap people. I cant wait for them to leave their stereos on all day.

You aren't a bad looking guy, but you are seriously limiting yourself by looking for younger women. It is definitely possible for a normal person, but probably near impossible to obtain for a guy who has been an incel for so long.
Thanks for the compliment. I clearly have problems, but I don't care. I consider myself to have been blocked by the system deliberately since I was 20 years old. Its a long story, BUT I am DETERMINED to get what is mine by rights, a healthy adolescent romance/experience. I know that its probably impossible, but I see myself like a warrior fighting the forces that have deliberately kept me isolated from females. I will not accept them keeping me in a cesspit and then saying ooops sorry 30 years later and expecting me to setle wiith love from elderly women.

I simple don't care.

Its getting worse ad I get grey and fat. I never realised that I would get old, its a shocker. I will not accept a girl that has had fun 20-30 years of age whilst I died alone. If I get anything it will be fresh and wholesome.

I am quite prepared to die alone, I simply don't care.

The system cnt stand seeing happy couples. Its scares normal people and makes them feel inferior. I know, I experience that all he time. I will not compromise and accept the second rate crap they force on me.

I understand this is an issue etc.

But I do suffer the consequences, and if this forum is truly about INCEL etc etc then I think people will undersand.

I think the bottom line is that it has to be something that I WANT.

I was with a prostitute in Las Vegas about 20 years ago and I realised that I could look at her face. I think she was quite old, maybe 30, she had stretch markes. But I sat with her looking at her and it was satisfying. She didn't like me looking at her and told me she disn't want a boyfriend. It was a bit weird. But I cant look at old people without thinking of all the people they have made happy whilst I suffered.

I am quite prepared for the end das, which is cary because you never know when you finally do it. The pain cannot go on forever.

OK

But what soes AF mean?

He said Based AF. So that means not caring about about what people thinks About Females? A-- F----? Apalainian Flamingos? Like that's a secret code word for something illegal.?

The reply Based af still doesn't give me much inside into what the replier thought of my first post. Not that it mattes.

Oh look a young nubile girl has just walked into my slum and wants to make by day bright and cheerful!!! Oh, that was just a glimmer, theres no one here. Yep, all alone surrounded by crap people. I cant wait for them to leave their stereos on all day.

AF=As Fuck

How on earth have you lived to 48, I cant imagine turning 20 years old like ths. You're the same age as my dad kek

How on earth have you lived to 48, I cant imagine turning 20 years old like ths. You're the same age as my dad kek
Yes, getting old is the hardest thing to imagine. And I can tell you, ITS CRAP. If you are younger than 20 your need to TRY. At least you can try. I sit here think, what was I doing? I have no memories. If I was 20 I would do it very differently. The thing is, it would still not be easy. They control the money and mostly control the women. Women think they are free, but mainly they are not. Most girls will not spend 30 years sat alone with NO FRIENDS EVER in a dark room. Its as simple as that. They go from one job to another with ease, and your ugly state will always offend them, that's how employers keep girls in holding pens and young males they cant control out.

People do start to die.

Your youth is like a summer, it will pass before you realise. Explaining it is very hard.

Seriously, if you are 18? Do you want to spend the next 30 years like that? It will happen. When I was young I sort of believed that I would find love one day. So I went wit the flow. We didn't have the internet. We do now, and the message is, you will die like me unless you don't make a connection.

Even then its not full proof. Health is never guaranteed. Your partner might leave you. No one is immune to being alone. However, when you get to 48, you need at least to have some memories. The sysem will deliberately poison your memories. They are laying the fountion of your future demise. You need to get someone that loves you to get that experience of being in a restaurant with, going on holiday with, laughing with. You need that so when you DIE you can sit back and reminiss. I have nothing by crap jobs with crap ugly people and crap neighbours and no friends. Its hard to explain.

AF=As Fuck
OK

I assume that's a compliment as I don't care at all. Does that help? I don't want to eat everyones time, but I think that if people see me as BASED AF then its a good thing, as you have to accept who you are and lead with it.

I guarantee that the system hates me. If you are incel then it probably hates you too, you just might not realise it yet.

Yes, getting old is the hardest thing to imagine. And I can tell you, ITS CRAP. If you are younger than 20 your need to TRY. At least you can try. I sit here think, what was I doing? I have no memories. If I was 20 I would do it very differently. The thing is, it would still not be easy. They control the money and mostly control the women. Women think they are free, but mainly they are not. Most girls will not spend 30 years sat alone with NO FRIENDS EVER in a dark room. Its as simple as that. They go from one job to another with ease, and your ugly state will always offend them, that's how employers keep girls in holding pens and young males they cant control out.

People do start to die.

Your youth is like a summer, it will pass before you realise. Explaining it is very hard.

Seriously, if you are 18? Do you want to spend the next 30 years like that? It will happen. When I was young I sort of believed that I would find love one day. So I went wit the flow. We didn't have the internet. We do now, and the message is, you will die like me unless you don't make a connection.

Even then its not full proof. Health is never guaranteed. Your partner might leave you. No one is immune to being alone. However, when you get to 48, you need at least to have some memories. The sysem will deliberately poison your memories. They are laying the fountion of your future demise. You need to get someone that loves you to get that experience of being in a restaurant with, going on holiday with, laughing with. You need that so when you DIE you can sit back and reminiss. I have nothing by crap jobs with crap ugly people and crap neighbours and no friends. Its hard to explain.
Very insightful post, it hit me hard.
I would like to try but I don't really know where to start, I just feel extremely alien compared to everyone else. I wish you luck mate

I posted this elsewhere but I thought I would add it here:

death001.gif

I drew that about 25 years ago, maybe 20. I cant remember. I like to look at it as it makes sense to me. Obviously before all the gun control crap we have today.

I believe that because I was expressing myself like that they locked me away for good in a death camp whose walls I cannot see,

But if you read the last paragraph, and ask yourself, how could someone say that, 20-25 years ago and still believe it. I mean, it makes sense right, and yet, NO ONE EVER READS MY COMICS. I don't want you to all read my stupid comics. I am trying to communicate and think that if this place is what it says it is then this will make sense.

They employ all the women, and will put you in the warehouse. The system is rigged, most young males are beautiful people. They are scary, but when I look at them I see so much potential, and to realise hat the corporate system is designed and engineered to kill people like me, 30 years of pain and isolation, it makes me angry. And what can we do? Write a nice comic about it? MAke a comic about nice funny things that happen at work?

No one can stop death and we all die alone. I'm not just sat here half blind looking for attention or sympathy.

I posted this elsewhere but I thought I would add it here:

death001.gif

I drew that about 25 years ago, maybe 20. I cant remember. I like to look at it as it makes sense to me. Obviously before all the gun control crap we have today.

I believe that because I was expressing myself like that they locked me away for good in a death camp whose walls I cannot see,

But if you read the last paragraph, and ask yourself, how could someone say that, 20-25 years ago and still believe it. I mean, it makes sense right, and yet, NO ONE EVER READS MY COMICS. I don't want you to all read my stupid comics. I am trying to communicate and think that if this place is what it says it is then this will make sense.

They employ all the women, and will put you in the warehouse. The system is rigged, most young males are beautiful people. They are scary, but when I look at them I see so much potential, and to realise hat the corporate system is designed and engineered to kill people like me, 30 years of pain and isolation, it makes me angry. And what can we do? Write a nice comic about it? MAke a comic about nice funny things that happen at work?

No one can stop death and we all die alone. I'm not just sat here half blind looking for attention or sympathy.

Men are just expendable, especially if they're ugly. Women are always in demand and we are always in supply.
I'm very young(still in high school) and your posts hit me hard. When I look at the time between last year and now, I can realize that 30 more of these isn't that long at all, but at the same time will last forever as an incel. I'd like to get out more and try but it's difficult to put yourself out there as an ugly and socially awkward guy. People just eat you up.

I personally don't think I'll make it to 48. I just can't stand the thought of working for 40-50 years with no wife, friends, and having my taxes go to fund birth control for sluts in nightclubs. But anyway, I hope you find peace and happiness soon. Good luck.

Men are just expendable, especially if they're ugly. Women are always in demand and we are always in supply.
I'm very young(still in high school) and your posts hit me hard. When I look at the time between last year and now, I can realize that 30 more of these isn't that long at all, but at the same time will last forever as an incel. I'd like to get out more and try but it's difficult to put yourself out there as an ugly and socially awkward guy. People just eat you up.

I personally don't think I'll make it to 48. I just can't stand the thought of working for 40-50 years with no wife, friends, and having my taxes go to fund birth control for sluts in nightclubs. But anyway, I hope you find peace and happiness soon. Good luck.
The problem people like me have is that its hard to give advise as we are losers. However, You hold the key to your future and women are not all that they are cracked up to be. I have a great life being me. Its just a life that has some pretty major issues, however, I'm still me.

However, some advise that I had when I was your age was to get a house. You cant let the system destroy you. I am English and I bought a house in Florida for $12,000 which is nothing. You could do that, earn enough money to last some years and kick back. Its a base buildnig block. The system is more complex than can be explained. Once you have liberated yourself and are king in your own home, alone, the system will try to encourage you out. It really will. Suddenly you'll get a job offer with women opportinities. One of my major regrets is that I never bought a house as soon as I could. I got stuck in renting and all the bad people you are exposed to there.

In 5 years time you might have matures so much so that women wont seem like such a big deal. and honestly, they are not. Most of them are pretty stupid and thats because they get everything handed to them on a plate. I heard a woman complaingin about being unemployed for a whole week, I was unemployed for 10 years, did 5 years in a call centre and have been self employed ever since. The system 'gave me money', as a compensation, thats how I see it. They are shutting me down now, but whatever, I am nearly financially independent, and thats important. It will mean that you wont have to meet idiots and people that simply dont understand you and it will then be clear that it is they that dont understand you and not the other way around.

In short, dont fret and just buy a house. Set your goal. You can get them even cheaper in Detroit I believe!!!

There is a certain kudos to being a weird old bloke that no one speaks to.however, its not happy families and a big bag of jolly, but if you can handle the pain you will always have the moral ground over those that knowingly took from other people. People that steal other peoples girlfriends, thats corporates that employ women, divide and conquer, separate you from them. Corporates only have power over money and holding people, women etc. Once you dont need to work, eating noodles every day, it might be crap, but they cant call you in and get you working as a security guards whilst they run corporates of women making powerpoint presentations that will only look down on you. They have no power when you shut them out and women have no power once you stop chasing them. Women are weaker and inferior and can seldom fend for themselves. You will grow string and welf sufficient and have your pride.

And once you have your $10,000 house someplace, new opportunities will open up.

Being single has its benefits. Dont overlook them.

Complete fucking mentalcel, jesus christ.

Someone tell my why I shouldn't ban this dude.

In short, dont fret and just buy a house. Set your goal. You can get them even cheaper in Detroit I believe!!!

Get sum help. You’re bordering on the edge of insanity.

Get sum help. You’re bordering on the edge of insanity.
Phew, for a moment there I thought you were flaming me for being a sad banker that never goes out and should get a life, when what you are really saying is that buying a house if a symptom of mental illness.

I live on tender edges and am easily upset. I havn't yet been upset and I have been on all day.

I have 4 houses and move about from one to the other. I think that is a clear indication about my mental health. I still cant get any peace or any piece. I once thought that if I had 4 houses and an income for ife that the pussy would come begging but all I get are the police trying to arrest me. I have a voilation in Florida right now as my garden is too awesome for them, I have to prune it to make it look rubbish like everyone elses. www.floridagarden.co.uk

You have been granted the citizenship to inceldom, congratulations!!

That feeling when a 48 years old has a better hairline than the 18 years old balding me.

Fuck my life.

.NL.. a Netherlands domain.

If you're in the Netherlands just go become a hookercel. Marriage is for cucks.

your white just move to thailand or something

Most girls will not spend 30 years sat alone with NO FRIENDS EVER in a dark room. Its as simple as that. They go from one job to another with ease, and your ugly state will always offend them, that's how employers keep girls in holding pens and young males they cant control out.
the story of my life

That feeling when a 48 years old has a better hairline than the 18 years old balding me.

Fuck my life.
Beautiful 18 year old you. You are beautiful. I am not gay, but trust me, take pictures of yourself now and keep them until you are 48 and trust me you will say, beuatiful, when I was young and had all the hope in the world. Its hard to say and you might thimk i'm a twat, but for people like us, our histories are all we have. May God bless you and point you in the right direction. No one deserves a living death. Get drunk more and wander around telling all the girls you want to look at their bottom parts. It might work.

.NL.. a Netherlands domain.

If you're in the Netherlands just go become a hookercel. Marriage is for cucks.
Im in Florida now. I have a house (flat) in Amsterdam so I can have sex whenever I want. But I dont. However, it means everything. Legalising prositution is critical for people like us. Get past the stigma of not having sex and realise what you need os love.

your white just move to thailand or something
I'm not interested in non-whites or being a god. I just want a tight assed white teen girl in a min skirt chewing bubblegum to fall in love with me. Or a bit older. It doesn't matter what the definition is, it wont happen. and it doesn't matter really. Its more of a defence to keep the fat chicks away.

only truecel in this website.

only truecel in this website.
OH,

OK, So because I had a girlfriend 30 years ago I dont count on this forum. Fine, Ban me. I just woke up this morning and found out about this, wpent the day talking crap about my shit life, and by the end of the day i'm banned.

Wow, I didn't know being a looser had such strict entry condistions. I guess I'm not not a big enough looser to express myself here and maybe I should sit in silence on my own for 30 years elswhere.

I apologise if I have upset anyone. I will aceept my banishment as I have accepted it from EVERY OTHER FORUM I have ever taken part in.

Go ahead, shoot me. Seriously. I guess no one here can learn anything from my herioc struggles with solitude and isolation. Nothing at all.

Just as well really - Hope those that had a fleeting glimpse of me take strength in knowing that someone is fighting your battles with arms and valour anf you are not alone in that sense. Many aman has spoke his last words. Mine are, I AM INNOCENT AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE.

Im in Florida now. I have a house (flat) in Amsterdam so I can have sex whenever I want. But I dont. However, it means everything. Legalising prositution is critical for people like us. Get past the stigma of not having sex and realise what you need os love.
Buddy this is an incel forum, you're a 48 year old rich Poindexter complaining about finding love on a forum full of 17-26 year olds who are virgins and just want to have sex..

You're not an incel, this forum is for virgins not "love shyness"

Buddy this is an incel forum, you're a 48 year old rich Poindexter complaining about finding love on a forum full of 17-26 year olds who are virgins and just want to have sex..

Really.

I just read the rules and I highlight the section for INCEL which I think qualifies me.

I see nothing about AGE.

Further, I have a right to describe this side of hell, young people have a right to know what is happening. I can help with that. Maybe you dont want these people being helped. Maybe you want something else. Ban away, but I see no rule that I have broken. I have fought hard in lonlieness and isolation for everything I have and I am still alone despite trying, I qualify as INCEL by that definition.

Rules and Terminology (Updated Mar. 22nd)

Terminology

Note: The following definitions avoid subjective terms (physical appearance for example) to separate users neatly.
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.
  • Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities. [1]
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex. [1]
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. [1]
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.

Are you Dutch?

Poin·dex·ter
ˈpoinˌdekstər/
noun
USinformal
noun: Poindexter; plural noun: Poindexters
  1. a boringly studious and socially inept person.

Really. So mentl illness is OK, but i'm justa twat, is that what your saying? I am boring and so I deserve to be banned? Is that right? Socially inept? Is that right.

Wow. Must be hard fitting in here having to be interesting and socially adept ANDN being unable to form relationships with girls.

Maybe Homeland Security should be called in and a no knock raid carried out for the crime of mingling with other people. The crime of sharing my experience so that young people might escape the death sentence they might be in right now?

I should have figured this place was rigged to

Are you Dutch?
No,

Im English.

I bought aplace there so I could escape England, as I brought a place in Tampa. I live in London and have a fouther house in Wales for all my guns and female manaquins that I collect.

You’re normie level. Ever considering leaving Western Europe? May be easier in EE, central USA, Asia.

No,

Im English.

I bought aplace there so I could escape England, as I brought a place in Tampa. I live in London and have a fouther house in Wales for all my guns and female manaquins that I collect.
I see. I live in the Netherlands myself. :p

I'm not interested in non-whites or being a god. I just want a tight assed white teen girl in a min skirt chewing bubblegum to fall in love with me. Or a bit older. It doesn't matter what the definition is, it wont happen. and it doesn't matter really. Its more of a defence to keep the fat chicks away.

ok good luck with that lol

You’re normie level. Ever considering leaving Western Europe? May be easier in EE, central USA, Asia.
Im just surviving at the moment.

At 48 its too late to really expect anything. I am angry because I beleive that I should be able to meet people on the internet, but feel that the system is rigged to stop that from happening. I mean personally rigged against me. In my sig I am clearly trying. It just doesnt work. Nothing works. I dont see how central USA would differ from Tampa?

Dude, you are boarderline schizophrenic.

Dude, you are boarderline schizophrenic.
OH, sorry, is that a crime?

Seriously, I read the rules and so I dont want to argue.

My doctor said I was OK.