Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just found birth control im my sisters room

• Thread starter Deleted member 3900
  • Start date
Deleted member 3900

Deleted member 3900

Rope Tomorrow
-
Great just as i suspected shes not a virgin were twins too so it makes mee feel like shit knowing my looksmatch is getting sex while i rot what should i do guys?

If true, rope

Fuck are you on about faggot
tell your father shes on birth control. if he already knew, tell him she slept with a guy in his own house. if he has any semblance of manhood this will enrage him to no end.

i mean snitch to your mom and dad
Oh sorry thought you were calling me a snitch nah man 99% chance they know already and they wouldnt care just feels like shit knowing my looksmatch is better than me because pussy pass

Get a turkey baster and some sleeping pills, make her think that her birth control didn't work
: )

To be fair, a lot of foids will take it in their teens to help clear up acne and stop painful cramps.

But let's be honest, she's getting deep dicked by Tyrone :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Lmao ive already been told i look like a girl disgusting though trannys deserve death
Become a tranny and then pretend to be a lesbian. Women are generally uglier than men. If you're an effeminate man, chances are great you'll be an above average girl. Frankly, that could be a convincing way out of inceldom. :lul:

replace her pills with allergy medication

how old is she?

How old is she?
15 fucking disgusting their was another completly empty packet right beside it only sluts take dick at this age filthy fucking roastie sigh at least her pussy will look like roast beef earlier
replace her pills with allergy medication
Would if i could its in one of those pop ones that you can see dont know how to explain it

tell your father shes on birth control. if he already knew, tell him she slept with a guy in his own house. if he has any semblance of manhood this will enrage him to no end.
No it won’t. Why do incels expect everyone and their father to be as outraged by sex as them? The only people who are outraged by sex are those who aren’t getting any.

Start altering your sleeping schedule so that you're basically nocturnal, then if a guy comes in at night jump him, if she tries to sneak out at night follow her on a bike or something and ambush the guy in his house.

If that were my sister I would threaten her and possibly beat her up. Teach her some discipline and how to behave morally. Make sure to consult with your father on how you want to tackle your sister's degenerate behavior.

No it won’t. Why do incels expect everyone and their father to be as outraged by sex as them? The only people who are outraged by sex are those who aren’t getting any.
My parents were shotgun married. When my brother started dating his wife her father told him if he took her virginity before marriage he would dump his body a hundred miles out in sea. It's only recently males have lost their masculinity and are alright with being cucked.

Start altering your sleeping schedule so that you're basically nocturnal, then if a guy comes in at night jump him, if she tries to sneak out at night follow her on a bike or something and ambush the guy in his house.
Lmao her boyfriend is a massive chad that would kick my ass and im pretty sure she doesnt have sex at mine

My parents were shotgun married. When my brother started dating his wife her father told him if he took her virginity before marriage he would dump his body a hundred miles out in sea. It's only recently males have lost their masculinity and are alright with being cucked.
Of course crazy religious people conduct themselves along different rules. Them and uncles are the only people obsessed with viriginity in modern society.

If that were my sister I would threaten her and possibly beat her up. Teach her some discipline and how to behave morally. Make sure to consult with your father on how you want to tackle your sister's degenerate behavior.
My dad would only care until my mom finds out then he would cuck out

15. Under the age of consent. Find out who is the guy and blackmail him.

It's over for JaimeLannistercels.

Your sister is going to shoot 17 babies out of her pussy soon. Wear a helmet to avoid brain damage!

Warm up the van

Even worse for me, I heard my sister and her boyfriend fucking last night. We both need to punish our slut sisters, OP

15 fucking disgusting their was another completly empty packet right beside it only sluts take dick at this age filthy fucking roastie sigh at least her pussy will look like roast beef earlier
Wait, your only 15? GTFO this website tbh.

Warm up the van
I dont get it
Your sister is going to shoot 17 babies out of her pussy soon. Wear a helmet to avoid brain damage!
Kek why 17?
Even worse for me, I heard my sister and her boyfriend fucking last night. We both need to punish our slut sisters, OP
Agreed not much you can do in this pussy whipped world
Wait, your only 15? GTFO this website tbh.
lol what makes you think gen z has it better i know its over already

lol what makes you think gen z has it better i know its over already
Depends what the flaw is, if it's height then you could ascend and you should leave, if it's face then yes it's over

My dad would only care until my mom finds out then he would cuck out

Fuck, that's pathetic. So this is your average western man? In my entire life I've never seen my mother raise her voice against my father. A family where the man is not the boss is a joke.

I would say, blackpill your father.

Fuck, that's pathetic. So this is your average western man? In my entire life I've never seen my mother raise her voice against my father. A family where the man is not the boss is a joke.

I would say, blackpill your father.
My dads a 50 year old bluepilled retard i couldnt blackpill him if i tried

tell her exactly what you think about her

My dads a 50 year old bluepilled retard i couldnt blackpill him if i tried

The best solution left then is to take the matters in your own hand and start a shitshow. Give your exact thoughts to both your mother, father and your sister about degeneracy.

Start a fight with her boyfriend and tell him to fuck off. If he beats you then you have the perfect excuse that this guy is a threat to your family. Truly, if your family sides with her boyfriend then it's fucking over and they don't love you.

Be assertive and make sure you to let your family know you don't follow your father's steps in his bluepilled cuckoldry.

beat the shit out of her and her boyfriend and put those fuckers in their place, i know what this is like

Where are the God-damn pictures of your sister? Stupid thread.

Incel doesnt mean you have to be a snitch cuck faggot. (I know it is a femoid whore but it's just the principle of snitching)

you're the cuck who would just let this fly

Black mail her or confront her, atleast make her feel like the slut she is.
lol there was a 14 years old girl in my school and she lost her virginity to 22 years old guy and nobody cared.
I know a whore who was drugged out and "raped" in a gym shower at 14 and her "friend" told me how she used to punch her gut because she thought she was prego and wanted to kill the baby that is the type of degeneracy of girls 13+.
you're the cuck who would just let this fly
I would confront and blackmail the bitch, maybe slap her a bit to make sure she understands how much of a whore she is, I wouldnt cry to my dad.

Last edited:
Try to tamper with the birth control and render it useless.