Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just found birth control im my sisters room

• Thread starter Deleted member 3900
  • Start date
OP please dont tell me you were so foolish as to believe your sister was any different from any other foid.

they are all the same and engage in these activities from a ridiculously low age.

well no fkn shit, there is no reason for any women over 16 this day and age to be a virgin/ relationshipless unless they are a voluntarily celibate.

That's nothing. Wait until you overhear her getting fucked in the next room (like I've experienced for the past 4-5 years), after that, non-existence will seem blissful by comparison.

That's nothing. Wait until you overhear her getting fucked in the next room (like I've experienced for the past 4-5 years), after that, non-existence will seem blissful by comparison.
Fuck that i feel so sorry for you i would just charge in and tell them to shut the fuck up

get a needle and poke a hole in those condoms asap

If that were my sister I would threaten her and possibly beat her up. Teach her some discipline and how to behave morally. Make sure to consult with your father on how you want to tackle your sister's degenerate behavior.
"Beat her" "how to behave morally" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Do you think you can set me up with her, bro?

Just kidding, just kidding. Unless you'll do it.

Dynamic 8 9 erratic unicore 2

Try this.

Get a turkey baster and some sleeping pills, make her think that her birth control didn't work
: )

You are her twin brother. You have all rights to access her pussy. Read constitution. KNOW YOUR RİGHTS BRO.

And Think again. Everyone access her pussy. Why not you?
Bro listen me. With some booze there will be some miracle surely. Time to eat pussy. You know what must you do.
well no fkn shit, there is no reason for any women over 16 this day and age to be a virgin/ relationshipless unless they are a voluntarily celibate.

Sad but true.

Last edited:
Bluepilled low IQ normoid detected. Beatings as punishment for bad behaviour is how you instill discipline.
No it's how you make 50% of your population less than human. Our advancement and democracy requires the cooperation of all people. Go to shitty middle east if you want your shitty ways.

No it's how you make 50% of your population less than human. Our advancement and democracy requires the cooperation of all people. Go to shitty middle east if you want your shitty ways.

Women are less then human and we should definitely take inspiration from the middle east. You're not even blackpilled, get out of here. I don't understand how your bluepilled ass hasn't been banned yet after more than 400 posts.

Fuck her pussy and cum inside of her.

My sister is 69. She's been married for FORTY-FIVE Years, two kids.

Women are less then human and we should definitely take inspiration from the middle east. You're not even blackpilled, get out of here. I don't understand how your bluepilled ass hasn't been banned yet after more than 400 posts.
"Inspiration from the middle east" There is a reason there is constant migration OUT of the middle east boyo. Blackpill doesnt speak about abusing women :) Bye bye.

"Inspiration from the middle east" There is a reason there is constant migration OUT of the middle east boyo. Blackpill doesnt speak about abusing women :) Bye bye.

That's because the West keeps bombarding and destabilising the region.

That's because the West keeps bombarding and destabilising the region.
Oh no my friend. The middle east was/is/and will always be like this even without the west. Turkey used to be a good example of a "changing" middle east because of its growing rights to its people and its democracy. Well guess what? Those people voted for a theocracy ( there are claims of voter fraud). Niw Turkey has gone 100 steps back into what it was. The middle east will only get worse with water shortages. The mega wealthy countries there, albeit the wealth only goes to the rich, are only rich because of the middle east's large amount of oil deposits. When the world moves away from oil (about 10 years) what will their income be then?

15 fucking disgusting their was another completly empty packet right beside it only sluts take dick at this age filthy fucking roastie sigh at least her pussy will look like roast beef earlier

Would if i could its in one of those pop ones that you can see dont know how to explain it
Why is a 15 year old on an incel website? It's not even remotely close to over for you.
Leave and don't come back until you're in your mid twenties and still have zero dates or something. Ideally you won't have to come back at all.

Wait do people have sex at 14 and 15? I always wonder that

Yes. Even younger actually. My cousin had a kid when she was 15. I also know women who were sexually active at a very young age.
There were girls in my third grade class that were already having sex. They were talking about it. Disturbing but true.

Great just as i suspected shes not a virgin were twins too so it makes mee feel like shit knowing my looksmatch is getting sex while i rot what should i do guys?
expose her and tell your parents