Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just don't get it

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
I just don't understand how every single "non incel" out there thinks that we won't get laid because of our "toxic personality".
NONE of us have EVER gotten a chance with ANY girl out there. Just HOW can you be so sure that i would treat her like shit?
The thing i most desire in life, the only thing that could make me happy, and you think i would treat the ultimate reason of my happiness like shit?
Did any of these people EVER see a supposed "incel" actually get a girlfriend and then he would treat her bad or whatever it is they think will happen?
If i'm not going to treat her badly in the relationship then why should i treat her badly to begin with, at any point of time, even if we just met.
Oh yeah of course it hasn't happened because if one us were to get a girlfriend, we magically wouldn't be considered incels anymore, even tho they claim being incel is a personality trait and not if you have a girlfriend or not. Many people here have ascended and i believe that most people that eventually got girlfriends never posted again on this forum. Why? Because they were happy, they had a girlfriend, they had no reason to hate women anymore and the only reason they ever hated them was because none ever gave them a chance. HOW can you seriously assume, that we go out to meet girls, either irl or in the internet and we instantly treat them like shit and then we go on this website to say how shitty women are for not dating me after i just shit on them. Imagine that. That must be your way of thinking. If any of those people actually exist its far less than 1% of people on here. If any girl out there, would just give me a single chance for a relationship, let it be just one week, then that girl (assuming she is neutral) and (neutral) people that would theoretically spectate it, could decide if im truely toxic towards women or not. How can i not get this one chance, how can there not be one women in the world that would even try to date me for one week. How can you not see the obvious? I never get the chance because they don't ever give me a chance and WHAT out of all things could be the reason any random women that couldn't possibly know my personality by any means, would all instantly reject me? If you just use A SINGLE BRAINCELL you would have to come to the logical conclusion that the only reason she could reject me was my looks. And even if she takes a minute of her time to even "let me break the ice", if you judge my entire personality based on a 1 minute conversation where i essentially just say "hello" in a most likely anxious manner because i never had a girlfriend, i was never allowed to talk to a girl for more than a minute, i could not possibly have any experience in talking to her in a "confident" manner, with confidence, that i anyway would have to pull out of thin air because every experience i ever had did the opposite of giving me confidence. Appearing confident if you only got rejected instantly throughout all your life and being bullied all your life would not be a sign of a good personality, it would be a sign of mental illness and psychopathy. The complete lack of all emotions. Its like every single company only hiring people with 10 years of work experience, but nobody is able to get the experience in the first place because of this rule. I literally don't know what you expect me to do to get a girlfriend. I may have written "hateful" things about women in general on some random anonymous forum on the internet, but never to any women that i was interested in directly. And no they cannot tell im an "incel" from my messages or how i talk irl and either way it couldn't possibly have any impact on whether or not she likes me back because again, i have never treated a women badly directly in any kind of way or even mentioned any incel related topic. I have even let a normie friend who has a girlfriend tell me what to write and i did exactly as he said and it still failed in the end. I literally essentially used his "non incel" personality directly and it still did not work. IT. CAN. NOT. BE. MY. PERSONALITY. And the only reason i ever wrote any hateful messages on here or anywhere else was for this exact reason, because no matter what i possibly tried, none of them ever gave me a real chance. Being hateful when you are treated unfairly is a completely normal human emotion and if you want to tell me that you would be nice to the people that would wrongfully imprison you, despite you knowing you are innocent, then you must have a fetish to be treated like shit because i can see no other way how you could be nice to the people that treat you unfairly. I'm personally autistic which always gave me an extreme sense for fairness and anyone being treated unfairly in the slightest always made me upset. (And no my autism is not the reason i can't get a girlfriend, and if it is, then do i deserve to die alone because i happen to be born with it?) Literally all it takes for me to be happy, not hateful and nice to people in general is me having a girlfriend and i certainly DO NOT have high expectations of her, especially not her looks. I literally give zero shits about how she looks, the only thing i want is her to love me and to be nice to me just like i would be to her. Even if she doesn't love me nearly as much as i love her, literally any signs of affection and i would be fine and i would do my best to try and keep her on this level of affection, ideally to get more everyday. And if she really decides to hate me more everyday or break up with me then yes i indeed blame her and not myself because i would rather break my legs than to purposely do anything that would possible make her hate me. And if all my possible relationships would end like that quickly then yeah, i would truely spent the rest of my days on this forum shitting on women because then i can know for sure that they do deserve it. And i'm not talking about one relationship, not like i would ever get 20 relationships going, but if they ALL end like that, then yeah it must be THEM and not ME. And this retarded assumption that it MUST indeed be my fault and that society has literally no flaws is in itself proof that society as a whole has flaws if you seriously assume that it does not. You can talk shit about me all you want but i know that i would never treat her badly, literally why would i? That is like assuming i could win a billion dollars if i was just nice to a person for one month and you assume i wouldn't do my absolute best to be as nice as i could possibly can. And an actually, really loving and nice girlfriend would be for sure my pick over a billion dollars so the only thing you could ever blame me for is being to nice to her which she doesn't like for whatever reason. If i ever get the chance to have a girlfriend for more than 3 days i can already see that she will break up with me either for being too nice or because im not successful enough in life. Because thats the only real reason you can blame me for. I just work as a programmer with a decent salary so if that isnt enough to impress a girl or whatever then just tell me so i can just rope already because i can't bear living like this anymore and i'm only 22. Can't imagine being 30 and still not even being hugged by a girl once. I would trade one month with a nice girl for the rest of my depressing life expectancy any fucking day. Literally my only hope in life is either there being a nice afterlife or me living long enough to experience technology that gives me a robot waifu or a brain implant to put me in a simulation where i can do whatever i want. In the meantime im just doing drugs once a week to cope. Honestly the hope for that kind of technology just makes me suffer more because i'm semi forced to stay alive because of it when it will probably never happen. Idk what to fucking do. :feelsrope: I know i will eventually have to pay a hooker but its just not the same if she doesn't love you and what really bugs me is that i just have an internal drive to protect or make a depressed girl happy or something. Maybe its cuz im also depressed but the ideal girlfriend would be as depressed as i am so we can make each other happy and i actually know she appreciates me. Not some normie girl who already had 30 boyfriends and if i date her or not doesn't actually mean anything to her. And no im not saying i want a virgin girl or anything, just one that needs me as much as i need her. Sorry for sounding like a soyboy faggot im probably gonna get shit on but just felt like typing this. Maybe someone can relate nonetheless. :fuk: :feelstastyman: Not like anyone will read through this wall of text anyway. :bigbrain: :feelsjuice:
Best emote btw -> :feelsjuice:

Knew it :feelsjuice:
Gfpost b80b52 8152598

Yea thats the perfect gf for me but doesn't exist, atleast not for me. Theres like a shitload of those on the internet and people call them incel memes which i also find fucking retarded. Yea i want a retarded girl, just as retarded as i am, guess that makes me picky with high standards. I have autism so i want an autistic girl basically. Idk how that makes me an incel. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
pure semantics zero syntax rambling monster

It's funny when ever they try to depict incels on a pic as a strawman, they always draw us as ugly, then they say all we need is personality and a shower.
They just like torturing unfortunate guys, especially women, since they know better.

Now i remember why i made an account on this site because the comments are always funny as fuck
:bigbrain:
It's funny when ever they try to depict incels on a pic as a strawman, they always draw us as ugly, then they say all we need is personality and a shower.
They just like torturing unfortunate guys, especially women, since they know better.
I simply cannot comprehend how normies can't see their own hypocrisy. It's like having a girlfriend makes you completely and utterly retarded. The amounts of dopamine and serotonin must melt their braincells away. I am yet to see a single previously called "incel" getting a girlfriend and then behaving like normies think he would behave. Literally never happened (apart from some people who are psychopaths or actually just have a fucked up personality but those aren't incels they are fakecels. Or choicecels or whatever the fuck the term was for it).

Last edited:
so what you are basically saying is that basically personality does not matter and is just a lie that is told to us without shame?

I super duper agree on this and I would also like to add that this personality meme is absolutely dumb and that a good personality does not benefit anyone but maybe except maybe of course yourself so you can kinda feel somewhat better about yourself

But also I am not at all so sure about that so it after a very controversial topic where I dont know exactly where I should set my footing. But as of right now I kinda believe you but tbh it could also very much change in the next instant and I also just wanted to say that personality maybe matters to a degree if you are already kinda hot but in the end I am also not a hundert percent sure about that because you know there might be some women who have preferences on which chad they want to choose so maybe if she is from a degnerate neighbourhood she always wanted to hang out with the bad boi chad but after she graduated and still did not fuck chad from her neighbourhood she had to settle with some random chad on tinder and that you know is in itself also a kinda underwhelming experience and a serious life problem for the average women as they dont get what they want and if the spoiled sluts dont get what they want they are always looking for a way to call the cops

but in the end they cannot sue chad because he does not want to fuck their average ass and therefore they lash out on incels and tell them that personality matters but is just a projection you know like they want a certain personality from their chad and they you know want to think 24/7 about chad and the world around them should be their personal dildo and if it that is not happening they feel oppressed and seriousyly injured and they might or might not call the cops depending on where they are on their menstruation cycle. And one of their favourite coping mechanisms is to torture and lead on incels thats why they fingerbang themselves thinking about chad only. ANd all that basically happens while they smile and you know as they are literally just robots without concept of a kinda humanity they are obliged to either feel extremely opressed and suicidal and depressed or they are always on the verge of exploding in an euphoric orgasm and the effort to keep this crazy personality imbalance in check is kinda outsorced in the environment and therefore we basically live in a clownworld only becaue women should clock you know jump from being in the state of absolutely depressed and suicial neurotic psycho to absolute manic nympho in such a high frequency that they appear to be SUPER NT you know what I mean ??? It is reeaallly reallly a lot , a lot to consider and digest that.

Last edited:
They're virtue signaling, they know that they're spitting :bluepill: bs
Bundy was a serial killer but a lot of girls/women were attracted to him. A lot of them are attracted to Meeks too.

Also the funny thing is that the ones that have almost no personality are telling us bout it kek

Last edited:
If those people really cared about us and our problems, they would actually listen to the studies we present them and take us seriously. But it never was about understanding and acknowledging that we, unattractive men, struggle because male issues are not valid, but only female issues are.

In short: they simply dont care and dont wanna hear about it.

I read all your message and then cried, it's my same condition, we just want a girlfriend to love and being loved by her, but we are rejected only for our look, no one wake up and decide to hate women, it's a consequence of being always rejected..
I support you brocel :feelsokman:

I read some of it and i agree, normies act like robots and i can fake their stupid behaviour and im nice to people in general, its just makes things easer and im well behaved.

What i cant fake is my face, 20cm more of height, 10 cm more of penis and so on.

It's just a bunch of man shaming tactics in addition to victim blaming to avert from the real problems at hand.

Tactics that normies employ all the time to punch down on people they perceive as less than to elevate themselves.

Issa lotta words.

i dont get it either

OP, personality is totally irrelevant. It's them projecting cuz they are the ones with awful personalities. Majority of females will date/get in a relationship with a literal criminal as long as they find him attractive. Romantical attraction is 90% based on physical appearance and this regards both sexes. Females give IOIs (indications of interest) to guys they find (physically) attractive. I have NEVER received ANY IOI from ANY female.

I'm a 22yo 5'8 framecel with a decent/average face. Most young guys in my country are arrogant brainless tallfag gymbros. They get the vast majority of females. I've noticed tallfags uglier than me (face-wise) with gfs.
normies act like robots
They're brainless NPC zombies
can fake their stupid behaviour
That could be only to some extent. They made us to be very introverted by all the humiliation, mocking and ostracization. We can't fake it to appear turboNT extroverted brainless scums like they are.
20cm more of height
If i was with around 10cm taller... i would be just as tall as most guys here.

Last edited:
Woman hate pushover Boys tbh.

Cant be Nice to people because in their Minds They See you AS an abusable target

Normie Logic is Something Else :feelshaha::feelstastyman:

You have to be Shit in this world and only partially Nice If it benefits you . There is Not much good in people even If you think it Is :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Knew it :feelsjuice:
View attachment 490305

Yea thats the perfect gf for me but doesn't exist, atleast not for me. Theres like a shitload of those on the internet and people call them incel memes which i also find fucking retarded. Yea i want a retarded girl, just as retarded as i am, guess that makes me picky with high standards. I have autism so i want an autistic girl basically. Idk how that makes me an incel. :feelsseriously:
I wish I had this gf:feelsbadman: I wanna hold her hand

paragraphs dude, my eyes are hurting :feelswhat:

Woman hate pushover Boys tbh.

Cant be Nice to people because in their Minds They See you AS an abusable target

Normie Logic is Something Else :feelshaha::feelstastyman:

You have to be Shit in this world and only partially Nice If it benefits you . There is Not much good in people even If you think it Is :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Now i remember why i made an account on this site because the comments are always funny as fuck
:bigbrain:

I simply cannot comprehend how normies can't see their own hypocrisy. It's like having a girlfriend makes you completely and utterly retarded. The amounts of dopamine and serotonin must melt their braincells away. I am yet to see a single previously called "incel" getting a girlfriend and then behaving like normies think he would behave. Literally never happened (apart from some people who are psychopaths or actually just have a fucked up personality but those aren't incels they are fakecels. Or choicecels or whatever the fuck the term was for it).
They want you to stfu and they genuinely don't give af. That's why they're gaslighting contains no logic or rationality. It's a little platitude to make you stfu for the moment. They believe you should never reproduce

I just don't understand how every single "non incel" out there thinks that we won't get laid because of our "toxic personality".
NONE of us have EVER gotten a chance with ANY girl out there. Just HOW can you be so sure that i would treat her like shit?
The thing i most desire in life, the only thing that could make me happy, and you think i would treat the ultimate reason of my happiness like shit?
Did any of these people EVER see a supposed "incel" actually get a girlfriend and then he would treat her bad or whatever it is they think will happen?
If i'm not going to treat her badly in the relationship then why should i treat her badly to begin with, at any point of time, even if we just met.
Oh yeah of course it hasn't happened because if one us were to get a girlfriend, we magically wouldn't be considered incels anymore, even tho they claim being incel is a personality trait and not if you have a girlfriend or not. Many people here have ascended and i believe that most people that eventually got girlfriends never posted again on this forum. Why? Because they were happy, they had a girlfriend, they had no reason to hate women anymore and the only reason they ever hated them was because none ever gave them a chance. HOW can you seriously assume, that we go out to meet girls, either irl or in the internet and we instantly treat them like shit and then we go on this website to say how shitty women are for not dating me after i just shit on them. Imagine that. That must be your way of thinking. If any of those people actually exist its far less than 1% of people on here. If any girl out there, would just give me a single chance for a relationship, let it be just one week, then that girl (assuming she is neutral) and (neutral) people that would theoretically spectate it, could decide if im truely toxic towards women or not. How can i not get this one chance, how can there not be one women in the world that would even try to date me for one week. How can you not see the obvious? I never get the chance because they don't ever give me a chance and WHAT out of all things could be the reason any random women that couldn't possibly know my personality by any means, would all instantly reject me? If you just use A SINGLE BRAINCELL you would have to come to the logical conclusion that the only reason she could reject me was my looks. And even if she takes a minute of her time to even "let me break the ice", if you judge my entire personality based on a 1 minute conversation where i essentially just say "hello" in a most likely anxious manner because i never had a girlfriend, i was never allowed to talk to a girl for more than a minute, i could not possibly have any experience in talking to her in a "confident" manner, with confidence, that i anyway would have to pull out of thin air because every experience i ever had did the opposite of giving me confidence. Appearing confident if you only got rejected instantly throughout all your life and being bullied all your life would not be a sign of a good personality, it would be a sign of mental illness and psychopathy. The complete lack of all emotions. Its like every single company only hiring people with 10 years of work experience, but nobody is able to get the experience in the first place because of this rule. I literally don't know what you expect me to do to get a girlfriend. I may have written "hateful" things about women in general on some random anonymous forum on the internet, but never to any women that i was interested in directly. And no they cannot tell im an "incel" from my messages or how i talk irl and either way it couldn't possibly have any impact on whether or not she likes me back because again, i have never treated a women badly directly in any kind of way or even mentioned any incel related topic. I have even let a normie friend who has a girlfriend tell me what to write and i did exactly as he said and it still failed in the end. I literally essentially used his "non incel" personality directly and it still did not work. IT. CAN. NOT. BE. MY. PERSONALITY. And the only reason i ever wrote any hateful messages on here or anywhere else was for this exact reason, because no matter what i possibly tried, none of them ever gave me a real chance. Being hateful when you are treated unfairly is a completely normal human emotion and if you want to tell me that you would be nice to the people that would wrongfully imprison you, despite you knowing you are innocent, then you must have a fetish to be treated like shit because i can see no other way how you could be nice to the people that treat you unfairly. I'm personally autistic which always gave me an extreme sense for fairness and anyone being treated unfairly in the slightest always made me upset. (And no my autism is not the reason i can't get a girlfriend, and if it is, then do i deserve to die alone because i happen to be born with it?) Literally all it takes for me to be happy, not hateful and nice to people in general is me having a girlfriend and i certainly DO NOT have high expectations of her, especially not her looks. I literally give zero shits about how she looks, the only thing i want is her to love me and to be nice to me just like i would be to her. Even if she doesn't love me nearly as much as i love her, literally any signs of affection and i would be fine and i would do my best to try and keep her on this level of affection, ideally to get more everyday. And if she really decides to hate me more everyday or break up with me then yes i indeed blame her and not myself because i would rather break my legs than to purposely do anything that would possible make her hate me. And if all my possible relationships would end like that quickly then yeah, i would truely spent the rest of my days on this forum shitting on women because then i can know for sure that they do deserve it. And i'm not talking about one relationship, not like i would ever get 20 relationships going, but if they ALL end like that, then yeah it must be THEM and not ME. And this retarded assumption that it MUST indeed be my fault and that society has literally no flaws is in itself proof that society as a whole has flaws if you seriously assume that it does not. You can talk shit about me all you want but i know that i would never treat her badly, literally why would i? That is like assuming i could win a billion dollars if i was just nice to a person for one month and you assume i wouldn't do my absolute best to be as nice as i could possibly can. And an actually, really loving and nice girlfriend would be for sure my pick over a billion dollars so the only thing you could ever blame me for is being to nice to her which she doesn't like for whatever reason. If i ever get the chance to have a girlfriend for more than 3 days i can already see that she will break up with me either for being too nice or because im not successful enough in life. Because thats the only real reason you can blame me for. I just work as a programmer with a decent salary so if that isnt enough to impress a girl or whatever then just tell me so i can just rope already because i can't bear living like this anymore and i'm only 22. Can't imagine being 30 and still not even being hugged by a girl once. I would trade one month with a nice girl for the rest of my depressing life expectancy any fucking day. Literally my only hope in life is either there being a nice afterlife or me living long enough to experience technology that gives me a robot waifu or a brain implant to put me in a simulation where i can do whatever i want. In the meantime im just doing drugs once a week to cope. Honestly the hope for that kind of technology just makes me suffer more because i'm semi forced to stay alive because of it when it will probably never happen. Idk what to fucking do. :feelsrope: I know i will eventually have to pay a hooker but its just not the same if she doesn't love you and what really bugs me is that i just have an internal drive to protect or make a depressed girl happy or something. Maybe its cuz im also depressed but the ideal girlfriend would be as depressed as i am so we can make each other happy and i actually know she appreciates me. Not some normie girl who already had 30 boyfriends and if i date her or not doesn't actually mean anything to her. And no im not saying i want a virgin girl or anything, just one that needs me as much as i need her. Sorry for sounding like a soyboy faggot im probably gonna get shit on but just felt like typing this. Maybe someone can relate nonetheless. :fuk: :feelstastyman: Not like anyone will read through this wall of text anyway. :bigbrain: :feelsjuice:
Best emote btw -> :feelsjuice:
holy shit this is long