Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I just can't wrap my head around how much easier getting cash is for women

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess it's mainly in three ways:

1) They don't have to compete. They can just date/marry a guy with cash.

2) If that guy loses his money, they can just find another guy.

3) Even with no man, they can go on OnlyFans or whatever and fairly easily make quite a bit of money that way.

Meanwhile we actually have to work for a living, lol

Yep, Thats why i chose to be NEET

I guess it's mainly in three ways:

1) They don't have to compete. They can just date/marry a guy with cash.

2) If that guy loses his money, they can just find another guy.

3) Even with no man, they can go on OnlyFans or whatever and fairly easily make quite a bit of money that way.

ive heard dudes tell stories of people throwing cash at foids in clubs and other dudes joined in and literally showered foids in cash
my mom is 50-60 and has dudes giving her cash at her job randomly, she works in a home for ex-homeless alcoholics

ive heard dudes tell stories of people throwing cash at foids in clubs and other dudes joined in and literally showered foids in cash
my mom is 50-60 and has dudes giving her cash at her job randomly, she works in a home for ex-homeless alcoholics
They want to become motherfuckers

They want to become motherfuckers
iu

im done for today with this shit site

Not to forget that we have to get an education first to even be able to work these jobs, lol.

Worked 6/1 this week, work again tomorrow. Livin' the life

This is a result of desperate males, value imbalance, more options for women than ever before & stupids thinking providing tribute will get them results.

In the near future, anyone will have the ability to go online and portray themselves to be someone very attractive regardless of whether or not they're a man or woman. In places like OF where the genetic lottery currently reigns supreme these effects will be felt heavily.

Imagine giving 100 people a math test in the year 1850 with a cash prize for the top 5 people. Only the brightest would have a shot at getting the prize. Now imagine giving the other 95 a calculator, the playing field would be leveled instantly.

With the advent of deepfakes and AI the ability to masquerade as whoever the fuck you want to be online is going to make it obfuscated as fuck to figure out if the person behind that 10/10 OF is even a chick. The stuff we have now is impressive but the bottleneck is the actual computing power needed to change yourself into a person that is not just one of the commonly available datasets of a famous person which is quite obvious.

I'm talking about the ability to go on to any AI humanoid facial generation service, download a dataset of your chosen generated face in a fuckload of slightly different emotions and positions, then training your own deepfake model of that AI face onto your own face so that the deepfake is trained specifically on your own face and on a relatively proprietary AI generated face that won't obviously be someone like the celebrity face sets we have now are. Fuck, look at the UE5 metahumans, you can generate your own and then link your facial expressions to it with the live link app: https://docs.metahuman.unrealengine.com/en-US/animating-metahumans-with-livelink-in-unreal-engine/

This shit is all expensive for a normie to pull off right now because the hardware costs are fucked, even a 3090 will tap out trying to real time deepfake yourself at a non dog shit resolution. Sorry if this doesn't make a ton of sense I have been coding for 12 hours and am tapped.

In the near future, anyone will have the ability to go online and portray themselves to be someone very attractive regardless of whether or not they're a man or woman. In places like OF where the genetic lottery currently reigns supreme these effects will be felt heavily.

Imagine giving 100 people a math test in the year 1850 with a cash prize for the top 5 people. Only the brightest would have a shot at getting the prize. Now imagine giving the other 95 a calculator, the playing field would be leveled instantly.

With the advent of deepfakes and AI the ability to masquerade as whoever the fuck you want to be online is going to make it obfuscated as fuck to figure out if the person behind that 10/10 OF is even a chick. The stuff we have now is impressive but the bottleneck is the actual computing power needed to change yourself into a person that is not just one of the commonly available datasets of a famous person which is quite obvious.

I'm talking about the ability to go on to any AI humanoid facial generation service, download a dataset of your chosen generated face in a fuckload of slightly different emotions and positions, then training your own deepfake model of that AI face onto your own face so that the deepfake is trained specifically on your own face and on a relatively proprietary AI generated face that won't obviously be someone like the celebrity face sets we have now are. Fuck, look at the UE5 metahumans, you can generate your own and then link your facial expressions to it with the live link app: https://docs.metahuman.unrealengine.com/en-US/animating-metahumans-with-livelink-in-unreal-engine/

This shit is all expensive for a normie to pull off right now because the hardware costs are fucked, even a 3090 will tap out trying to real time deepfake yourself at a non dog shit resolution. Sorry if this doesn't make a ton of sense I have been coding for 12 hours and am tapped.
Based. AI will end the e-girl market. This is hopefuel. Too bad way too many foids already made bank with it. If they were smart they'd invest into AI-girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back