Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just bought my first chain for the sake of looksmaxxing

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
It may not be expensive or have much to it, but I purchased my first chain. I had some classmates tell me in the dining hall at Uni that a foid may be more likely to approach a man who has “completed his look” with a chain. Yeah… we will see how far that gets me. I’m fairly certain it won’t outweigh my autist traits, small height, subhuman forehead, and speech impediment. Wishful thinking…….

Ok. Hope is good I guess, but you should go back to looksmaxx

you are definitely going to ascend

I remember I had my chain out and my shirt unbuttoned tryna looksmaxx back when I was bluepilled and some foid said "that's not cute" basically saying your not chad so stop trying to be him

Tattoos are also legit for looksmaxxing

jfl at thinking a cheap made in china fashion accessory will override primal female brain of searching for prime genetic health

Good luck man, even if it doesn't go well you shouldn't stop trying. keep us updated

got enough beta buxx to back that chain up

sorry but it doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back