Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just ate 3 eggs + 3 eggs white + one bagel + two steaks with some spicy sweet sauce.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Ngl, i feel full right now.
Always restricted the amount of food i ate because i'm always sitting in front of my computer.
But what give if i get fatter, i'm already skinnyfat with 0 chance to ascend anyways.
Bloatmaxxing might be the best cope next to cooming.
47e.jpg

Brutally mogs me at eating

I should probably eat more tbhtbh
I try to eat as healthy as possible, but ironically my health obsession is probably destroying me, because I'm in constant calorie restriction
healthy food just tastes crappy and you never get used to it (no matter what normies say), I often find myself in a situation where I'm hungry, but I think about the food I can safely eat and end up saying "nah, I'll just have some herbal tea; starving feels better than eating fucking steamed veggies"
I think I'm developing eating disorder tbhtbh I feel very intense guilt about eating foods which are generally considered pretty healthy like dark chocolate or green/white tea (because they contain caffeine and I'm afraid of it whacking up my hormones and dehydrating me)

Thread reminded me to take my suppliments thank you

I try to eat as healthy as possible, but ironically my health obsession is probably destroying me, because I'm in constant calorie restriction
healthy food just tastes crappy and you never get used to it (no matter what normies say), I often find myself in a situation where I'm hungry, but I think about the food I can safely eat and end up saying "nah, I'll just have some herbal tea; starving feels better than eating fucking steamed veggies"
I think I'm developing eating disorder tbhtbh I feel very intense guilt about eating foods which are generally considered pretty healthy like dark chocolate or green/white tea (because they contain caffeine and I'm afraid of it whacking up my hormones and dehydrating me)
What give to auchwitchzmaxx just to suffer for no reward or benefits? At least eat what you want but without over-indulging, there's a balance. I too should probably eat more and start doing some calisthenics because strong skinnyfat>weak skinnyfat, but each time i try i remember muscle mass doesn't matter if i'm short and ugly with asperger.
Thread reminded me to take my suppliments thank you
No problemo boyo

Brutal eatingpill tbh
Just eat more until you're full, little by little you gonna get hungrier and gonna be able to eat more.
76d.png

Damn, man. Damn.

What about dessert?

I like to eat a whole pizza from little caesars in one sitting

sad truth. most healthy food is shit. the best I do now is eat vegetables and meat soups with lots of salt. as no other healthy dishes are that tasty

sad truth. most healthy food is shit. the best I do now is eat vegetables and meat soups with lots of salt. as no other healthy dishes are that tasty
yeah, soups are a great way to sneak in a lot of healthy food without it tasting crappy
I used to eat a lot of miso soup, because it's tasty and has nutrients/phytochemicals that are hard to obtain in the regular western diet (fermented foods, iodine), but I haven't been eating it lately, because it's too high-sodium (like all fermented stuff) and I'm afraid of pollutants in seaweed jfl
What give to auchwitchzmaxx just to suffer for no reward or benefits? At least eat what you want but without over-indulging, there's a balance.
it's not rational, I've basically given myself an eating disorder jfl
I used to be fat (not obese, but slightly overweight) throughout my teens
at some point I've made a conscious decision to lose weight and get healthy in general
I had great success with losing weight and the initial improvements in my diet (basic stuff like quitting soda, obvious fast-food, more whole grains instead of refined etc. ) were actually beneficial (which probably gave me the initial dopamine kick to fall into this spiral)
then I started binge-watching health channels on YouTube, binge-reading dietetics books etc.
I got more knowledgeable about nutrition, but also more anxious about unhealthy food
I started making more and more improvements to my diet, at some point I started running out of rational ways to improve it, so I'd extravagate random info e. g. I'd read about people with ruined kidneys being treated with an extremely low-protein diet, so I'd reduce my own protein intake; I'd read about people with ruined vascular system being treated with an extremely low-fat diet, to the extend they'd not be allowed nuts, so I'd quit eating nuts
at this point I just get a dopamine kick by restricting another food and I'll take any bullshit reason to do it jfl even if I know, I don't act rational
healthy and "safe" food makes me miserable, because I constantly undereat, but it's extremely hard for me to eat something "unsafe"
I'm not that auschwitzmaxxed yet, because I try to break the cycle and overeat every once in a while, but the same cycle happens every time: I try to overeat or eat normally, I gain like half a kilo, I panic and go back to restricting, even harder this time and eventually end up losing even more weight
at this point probably even binging on fast food would be preferable to the shit I'm doing, but eating more food or some "unclean" food makes me feel so guilty, I'd just probably punish myself by eating barely anything the next day to balance it out jfl
in the end my weird eating habits are just another way to cope: I probably subconsciously believe that there's some perfect diet that'll give me perfect health and beauty out there and I just have to find it; and I probably subconsciously cope by thinking "I may be uglier, but at least I'm skinnier than everyone else"

but eating more food or some "unclean" food makes me feel so guilty, I'd just probably punish myself by eating barely anything the next day to balance it out jfl
in the end my weird eating habits are just another way to cope: I probably subconsciously believe that there's some perfect diet that'll give me perfect health and beauty out there and I just have to find it; and I probably subconsciously cope by thinking "I may be uglier, but at least I'm skinnier than everyone else"
Enjoying the fuel that you put inside your body shouldn't be considered guilt. I don't think you're life had improve since you set this "clean" and "unclean" food habits, you seem to either starve or binge yourself then feel guilty about it. i'd say shift the focus to prep meals, good balance of protein, vegetables, carbs, and fats. Your body and yourself will be much more healthy, especially in the long run. If you don't want to gain fat, just stay within your current recommended calorie intake.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back