Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I jerk off 5+ times every day

High T slayer, I can only go 2-3 times max.

3 guys go camping in their new tent.

After a night's sleep, the guy sleeping on the left of the tent wakes up in a cold sweat and tells the others "I had the most horrible nightmare that a guy was jacking me off!"

The guy sleeping on the right says "Weird! I had the exact same dream!"

The guy sleeping in the middle says "Ya niggas gay, I had a dream I was skiing ..."

extreme_sports_2.jpg

Last edited:
The ironic thing is, if you ever get to have sex, you'll probably realize that you enjoy masturbating much more.

I have binges where I start fapping 5 times a day and let me tell you, it's not good tbh. If you reduce it to a "normal" level you'll be less tired, less depressed and less... sore.
NoFap is for people like you. Do it for a week or so to break your addiction. Alternatively, do LessFap, which is just skipping the abstinence and maybe have a wank 3 times per day MAX, then 2 times a day MAX. Set challenges and rewards for yourself as your progress as it is a legitimate addiction/affliction. I don't do NoFap because I have it under control but it is needed for those like you man.
Do this.

I NoFap because the sperm are alive. I want to have as many friends as possible the more friends I have swimming around in my balls the better. I consider them my army of demons and when I shoot my load it's an exorcism.