Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope Russia takes over the West

D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
I hope they defeat the great Satan that is the Western world.

Jewkraine is a corrupt CP producing second Israel shithole, they hate the White race, they hate everything that is just and good, Putin is the last defender of traditional values and masculinity.

Russian women are all beautiful and trad, the White Man is still honored in Russia, if the Führer would be still alive, he would realise that joining forces with Stalin and creating National Bolshewism would have been the right move, since the USSR hated trannies, women rights and degeneracy as much as the greatest man who ever lived (pbuh).

We need Russia to win, we need the West to be saved from Jewish degeneracy. ZA POBEDU!

Only for chad
In the paradise that is Russia, even the biggest Incel looking guy can get a borderline Stacy gf. I have Russian friends who are fat, ugly and below 5'6" and their gfs in Russia are all 7s and 9s.
The west hates Russia cause it hates the White Man being happy and fulfilled. Which is only possible by aquiring pussy.

In the paradise that is Russia, even the biggest Incel looking guy can get a borderline Stacy gf. I have Russian friends who are fat, ugly and below 5'6" and their gfs in Russia are all 7s and 9s.
The west hates Russia cause it hates the White Man being happy and fulfilled. Which is only possible by aquiring pussy.
No way this is true

Jewkraine is a corrupt CP producing second Israel shithole, they hate the White race, they hate everything that is just and good, Putin is the last defender of traditional values and masculinity.

Russian women are all beautiful and trad, the White Man is still honored in Russia, if the Führer would be still alive, he would realise that joining forces with Stalin and creating National Bolshewism would have been the right move, since the USSR hated trannies, women rights and degeneracy as much as the greatest man who ever lived (pbuh).

We need Russia to win, we need the West to be saved from Jewish degeneracy. ZA POBEDU!
Aaf

The Chinese would be the one's who conquer us, not the Russians.

There's 6 men for every 4 women so the hypergamy is even worse in china.
I believe in the power of JBW, bug women not only owe me sex, but they should get addicted to my superior White dick.
Reminder that almost 90% of Asian foreign students lose their virginity to a White male.

I believe in the power of JBW, bug women not only owe me sex, but they should get addicted to my superior White dick.
Reminder that almost 90% of Asian foreign students lose their virginity to a White male.
Pft. Where did you get that study from? 4Chan?

In this case, Europe should be ready for the invasion of Armenians, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Tatars, Buryats, Mongols, Chechens, Bashkirs, etc.

Pft. Where did you get that study from? 4Chan?
I do only get my news from trustworthy sources such as pol, stormfront and Russia Today.
"Mainstream Media" are all fake news.

You want rothole?

In this case, Europe should be ready for the invasion of Armenians, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Tatars, Buryats, Mongols, Chechens, Bashkirs, etc.
Like today?
No difference

Even if the Ukrainians won, there are a few consequences they'll have to contend with.

1. A heavily damaged country they'll need to rebuild.

2. Heavy military losses.

3. A weakened military

4. Most of the returning men will have no chance of finding a wife, getting married or having children, considering that a large portion of the female Ukrainian population have left the country.
Highly likely to never return, starting better lives elsewhere.