Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I hope I can get laid off of this. (MONEYMAXXING and buxxing)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I am upcoming into my final year(s) of my undergraduate's degree.

I am starting my application to a T40 School of Law. I am gonna become the next @PPEcel heheh..
I have been becoming more inactive on here due to maxxing out on waggy slaving and studying for the LSAT like a good little goy..

All reasonable hope has been lost, but I sometimes like to imagine in my head that there is a way. I am familiar with the saying "If there's a will, there's a way." Many people are able to obtain and consume drugs, so sex would be the same, right?
My ultimate goal is to obtain sex or a girlfriend because it's something that I think about everyday and I truly desire for.

Many toilets want a comfortable financial situation when seeking for Chad, but ultimately Chad is top 20%.
If they truly desire that sturdy lifestyle, then they'd be force to be with an inkwell.
but the desire is strong. I know that in the afterlife, I will achieve desired situation for sex and intimacy, but for life on Earth, it's a trade deal.

Betabuxxing is what you'd call it ig, but I don't understand. There's no other way to beat this system. Even though, I am only speculating. My face is truly subhuman from its poor symmetry and scar from my accident.

What do you think, brocels?

Just aspire to be a cuck theory

If you're doing it in the effort to get laid probably not

Good luck mango, you re doing the right thing.

Nothing to do but betabuxx

:feelsautistic: Nice to hear that you are advancing in your academics and career. With buxxing I just worry about being with a girl who doesn't actually like me, which would make the relationship sour. I didn't read anything in your post that indicates this (that you're doing your career ONLY for gf, not because you like it) but, careermaxxing doesn't necessarily make you more appealing enough to guarantee a gf. NT is important for this as well. So, make sure you are going into your career because you like doing it and are ok doing it for the rest of your life, not to get a gf. Having a good career that you like is great, you can live comfortably, not worry about a roof or food or a comfortable bed, and if you like your job then you don't have to be miserable a lot of the time either. So, just make sure not to lose focus on these things and end up in something you really don't like for the sake of gf, cause it'll make you miserable both with your job (where you'll be for 1/3 to 1/2 of your time awake) and outside of that too cause you won't have a gf.

Sorry for the wall of text, i'm too brainrotted to type in a more readable way today.

Why don't you get surgeries like bimax, LL and such?
Then you will know what is it like to be loved by your look genuinely, or at least try..