Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope China takes over the west and goes full totalitarian

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I know China is ultra cruel, corrupt and will fuck everyone up. But I have nothing to lose and I bet most incels don't either.

I'd rather a bigger, more badder, crueler boss come in and kill everyone then let our current corrupt boss shit all over us.

Never. I would kill all of those evil chinks.

Yes, because living like shit with all your copes taken away will be so much better. #euthanizeaspies

China is not ultra cruel. Instead, their culture is something to admire. The children are raised to study diligently and respect both parental and governmental authority. High school and college are NOT a popularity contest and there aren't football jocks . The focus of school is to one day earn a respectable job and raise a family, not get drunk every single weekend and sit in some office getting paid six figures to just use Excel because you look like Chad. Dating is pretty non-existent until late high school and college and house parties or going to clubs to hook up with random people is almost unheard of - you have sex with your boyfriend or girlfriend only.

Quit disrespecting China with what CNN shoves down your throat and realize that their culture and ways are a MILLION times better than the west that chastises them.

I support China wholeheartedly. I don't agree with your views on them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back