Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just finished Ghost of Tsushima....here's my review

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
The game is solid but the plot is paper thin & the cutscenes make it worse.
To each his own. I really enjoyed the plot even though it was very predictable towards the end but sony really executed it perfectly

Have you tried Sniper Elite?

Literally a game changer mang, coming from a 1366x768 65hz monitor(overclocked) the difference is night and day. I got it from some sketchy nigerians who own a tech shop for R2.7k(LG UltraGear 24GL500F). It's really cheap and they have tons of them still in stock. You can still run the game iirc you have a rx 480 or 580 so that is more than enough to run the game comfortably
are you using it through displayport? i thinkk you get the full 144hz via it

I finished it a few years back, enjoyed it a fair bit. And there is little to no woke kikery in the game which is great.
The game was a missed opportunity, it was too linear for an open world game. They should have put in an honor system so you could choose your own path.

dnr

are your reviews spoiler free or not?

good review, quick and on point. might get this game. thanks brocel

Com
This is my second game review, if you'd like to read my first review visit the link, I review alan wake 2

I'll split the review into 3 sub-sections and give a score to each sub-section, then I will proceed to give a overall score about how much I enjoyed the game. To preface this review, my favourite types of games are action-packed samurai/kung-fu games. To really enjoyed sifu(completed the entire story without dying), sekiro(haven't completed it, reset my pc and haven't looked back since), etc. So I do somewhat have a valid opinion. I literally completed the game about 10 minutes ago as well. Oh I also downloaded the DLC but I didn't complete it because I have to go to jewniversity and I want to complete one more game(I complete alan wake, and GoT this year). Let's get into the review

1. Story-line
This games story is really good, It was kinda predictable especially when nearing the end of the main story but nonetheless it was a really enticing storyline. I didn't feel like skipping the cutscenes because I was really interested in how the plot would unfold. I would give this story-line a solid 8/10. What I didn't like was that you were able to make decisions in the game but those decisions didn' t impact the game at all, I initially thought it would be like a tell tales game where you're decision had a impact on the story and the overall game but not in Ghosts of Tsushimas case. The story is very good, don't get me wrong but I've seen this story a million times when it comes to samurai games but nonetheless Sony really did it perfectly, throwing some curve balls I didn't expect at all.

2. Gameplay
I'll outright come and say but the combat is simply immaculate, the parry system is wonderfully made. This is coming from a blackcel who thoroughly played and enjoyed Sifu. The system rewards perfect parry's and demotes button smashing, there is a certain skill ceiling even though it's not as high as Sifu(This isn't a comparison between the two games, just between the combat system) it's still high enough that you can feel like you're really improving. If you enjoyed Sekiro, sifu or even dark souls I'd highly recommend this game even if it's only for the combat. Sony really outdid themselves with this game. I'd give this a 9.5/10. Perfect for players of all skill levels. The difficulty was rather lackluster because I normally play on normal difficulty but it felt way too easy so I had to change to hard but there after I did enjoy this game.

3.Graphics and overall performance: The game may be one of the most beautiful games I have ever played, they really portrayed Japan or china(i dunno the difference between the chink countries tbh) perfectly. The scenery, the graphics, the textures were simply immaculate. This is an easy 9.5/10. The only issues I had were glitches such yuna's face not loading in, or her facial textures not rendering in. To run GoT you don't even need a beast PC, it's well optimized and most people can play this game comfortably.
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon RX 5500 XT
CPU: Intel Core i3-7100 or Ryzen 3 1200
File Size: 75 GB

I played it on a modest PC and was able to get 120 fps consistently with ultra settings. I can't stress this enough but the game is really optimized the only issues would be that glitches.

My final verdict....The game is really a solid 9/10 for anyone that just likes action-packed games or just enjoye samurai games. I won't give a detailed conclusion, unlike my Alan wake 2 review because I think I've said everything that I needed to say. The next game I'll be playing is either:
Horizon forbidden west(I played zero dawn back in 2018)
Red dead 2(I know, I'm cucked af, I played Red dead 1 on the xbox. I finished it but haven't gotten around to red dead 2 :lul: :feelsrope:)
Jujutsu kaisen cursed clash - I probably won't play it apparently the game is just a money grab.
sekiro(I haven't finished it kek)
Elden ring(Haven't played the new dlc)

ANy games my brocels have in mind? I could do a review. Unfortunately I can only play one more game before I go back to studycucking and I can't bring my PC to jewniversity because it's filled with niggers who would most probably steal my shit.
Come on man. 9.5/10 but movie wake 2 10/10? Why ppl is so heavy agaisnt sony.
I don't played this game but easily is superior to movie wake 2 .

Jujutsu kaisen cursed clash - I probably won't play it apparently the game is just a money grab.
Better play YS8 and Granblue Fantasy Relink if you want some anime game with cool boss fights and usual story. If this song won't encourage you to start the new adventure nothing will:
View: https://youtu.be/HvBla5NUlvk

I need to go back to finish Tsushima i have only played 2h and enjoyed every second of it, but decided to finish other games first. It runs really well i wish recent Ratchet was this well optimized it was dropping frames left and right and have up on finishing it and it looked like ass with FSR on.

thats crazy try updating your drivers and underclocking with a slight undervolt and hows the ventilation?, Number of fans?
I tried everything even playing at lowest 720p GPU still being an asshole at 75C while IDLE its 29C and this game is the only that act like this, Eventually all my screens got black i click restart power button on my PC and then turned it off, GPU still works but holy shit it frightened me, Someone here told me 75 was normal under load, It was not.

Last edited:
interesing, my potato wont be able to run it unfortunately. Hows the Moniter?
My RTX3080ti isnt able to run it either :( Its over, it was one of the few games i enjoyed a bit but i cant even play it !

Have you tried Sniper Elite?
Whoever have not played this havent lived, You can either shoot Hitler in the nuts, Russian soldiers or
german soldiers, You get an XRAY can see nerves, Muscle tissues and the bullet going thru that!