Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope a female never becomes the president of the united states.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
We had a close call when killarey almost won the election, I don't want to ever have it be possible again.
I see all these cucked European countries with their female leaders and it perfectly shows how cucked their population has become.
A female president would probably genocide mass amounts of males and do everything for woman.
Hillary was already calling for free tampons, abortions, and birth control for sluts.

We'll have one eventually.

We'll have one eventually.
yeah it's inevitable, we've got some prominent senators and governors already that are femoids. Also some celebrities now believe they have chance

I was so happy to see all the sluts and cucks crying when Donald Champ won the elections.

Just Watch Roseanne win in 2024. Lmao, HRC will be even more pissed.

Don't think it matters much as presidents and politicians in general are just puppets of the ultra rich and the zionists. I mean look at The Donald. He talked probably the best game I've ever seen from ANY political candidate. I was excited that he won. And yet, now a bit more than a year later into his presidency, it's pretty apparent that it's just gonna just the same shit as Obama, Bush, et al.

Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see. I've just kind of stopped putting faith into any politician or paying any attention to politics in general.

I was so happy to see all the sluts and cucks crying when Donald Champ won the elections.

I don't even care for Donald Trump that much, but I was absolutely ELATED when Hillary lost the 2016 election! If SJWs across the country got that upset over an election, I couldn't even imagine how they would deal with the psychological torture of being a lifelong incel.

You're not the one to decide that anyways, it's the Jews.

A female president would bring back slavery but this time for sub-5 males

She can still win guys!

It would be a catastrophe unless they are dedicated right wing like Thatcher was.

Don't think it matters much as presidents and politicians in general are just puppets of the ultra rich and the zionists. I mean look at The Donald. He talked probably the best game I've ever seen from ANY political candidate. I was excited that he won. And yet, now a bit more than a year later into his presidency, it's pretty apparent that it's just gonna just the same shit as Obama, Bush, et al.

Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see. I've just kind of stopped putting faith into any politician or paying any attention to politics in general.
Yeah, they are all liberal Jewish puppets. When he talks to the Israeli leader it seems like he is going to drop on his knees and suck his cock. Israel has their dick deep in America. The processors in your computer are designed in Israel. They are big vendors to the US military. They control all online advertising (Taboola, other ad Networks). Facebook and G are run by them.