Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hold the door for women just to hear a thank you

Soyest thread in ages

I understand you OP. Probably most of us do. We are despaired to get some validation :feelsbadman:

d-don't you think I know that? Every weekend after a session filled with pure sexual ecstasy your average Stacey collapses on top of chad, kisses him, and literally thanks him for existing before one or both of them drift off into a blissful sleep. This is the closest I'll ever get.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

SU
d-don't you think I know that? Every weekend after a session filled with pure sexual ecstasy your average Stacey collapses on top of chad, kisses him, and literally thanks him for existing before one or both of them drift off into a blissful sleep. This is the closest I'll ever get.

SUICIDE FUEL

I hold the door for men and women if they are close to me. It's just good manners, I would feel like an asshole if I didn't do this.

Bruh this is sad lol even for me