Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I heard this Sand nigger reject this ugly, fat, pig (img)

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
I heard an ugly, fat, landwhale, pig ask this Arab guy in his 20s at work if he wanted to watch a movie with her this Saturday. He said "no thanks, i'm busy this weekend" This same Arab guy has a hot, blonde girlfriend btw.

Made my day. Good for the sand.

This is how the land whale looks like:

How the sand looks like (roughly), but browner

It never made my day, it made my weekend.

It's literally Mochamad being chad. Now she's on her way to IT forum to blame us.
This isn't nothing to be excited about.

That is considered looksmatched nowadays. God, I wish I had the power to reject a foid.

Will take it out on the uhly men she rejects.

That is considered looksmatched nowadays. God, I wish I had the power to reject a foid.
Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble.

Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

According to my source there are more obese women than men which, means that some obese foids will leak out and cucked non-obese men will settle for them.

According to my source there are more obese women than men which, means that some obese foids will leak out and cucked non-obese men will settle for them.
The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese women

I wish I was sandchad...:cryfeels:

She looks vaccinated

I have seen most fat foids with blacks or solely with their hybrid childs

Big white women are the best. You guys have no taste at all.