Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fat, ugly, pig thinks she looks "cute"(pic)

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★★
This fat, blonde, ugly, 400 lbs pig told another fat hog "look at how cute I look in this dress."

I was thinking "you fat, ugly, bitch, you look like dog chit. Lose weight instead of worrying about your dress you disgusting pig."

Heres roughly how the 400 lbs hog looks like:

i bet @anandkonda would

If she jumps we're all fucked

This fat, blonde, ugly, 400 lbs pig told another fat hog "look at how cute I look in this dress."

I was thinking "you fat, ugly, bitch, you look like dog chit. Lose weight instead of worrying about your dress you disgusting pig."

View attachment 1160292
fakecel if you wouldnt let her shit on your face.

View attachment 1160292
Ugly whore

She needs more cowbell

Landwhales should not be rocognized as the same species as normal human beings.

Please no Body Shaming! Every pound is okay! You go gurl keep snacking!

Question for u @bcroger
Is she fuckable ???

Landwhales should not be rocognized as the same species as normal human beings.
I agree. Women can be fat, and it's accepted, but fat men are hated. Hell, not even fat if they are Sub-Five.

veggies too tho, need me vitamins
No veggies are unnecessary. Watch Goatis for more info. You can live just fine with raw meat, especially liver and brain. Just eat it from a healthy animal of course.

No veggies are unnecessary. Watch Goatis for more info. You can live just fine with raw meat, especially liver and brain. Just eat it from a healthy animal of course.
You can't even get fucking Vitamin C from a carnivore diet. What are you spouting?

nah man i need my veggies, helps with mental health on the long term

Goatis look lethargic.

You can't even get fucking Vitamin C from a carnivore diet. What are you spouting?
You can from the spleen and lungs. Fruits, raw milk, and eggs are also healthy. Cooking lightly isn't that bad, though, such as rare.

cant get certain vitamins from meat, like @
anandkonda
@anandkonda said
Different parts of the body offer different vitamins and nutrients. Brain, liver, heart, lungs, spleen, etc. You can also drink blood and eat eggs. Fruits are also fine. Vegetables and grain are the starting point of the issue. Your gut isn't meant to digest such things, which is why they fart and release so much waste. I know this from personal experience when I was on a vegetarian diet and eating a lot of cereal. I feel a lot better after eating less grain and more meat.

@wasted12years Knows a lot about this topic as well.

You can from the spleen and lungs. Fruits, raw milk, and eggs are also healthy. Cooking lightly isn't that bad, though, such as rare.
True, any organ really, has vitamin C. Alot of carnivore dieters neglects organs though. They only focus on overcooked muscle meat, salt and water. It's not really optimal long term. The cooked carnivore diet isn't really that much different from what normies eat, meat wise. Most normies charr grill their meat because they're afraid of bacteria and they are addicted to the caramelized, carcinogenic grilled meat.

View attachment 1160292

Simply by being female and/or White she mogs me into oblivion.

All curries think she's a Giga-stacy.

Bullshit

kill the piggy

"The rock struck Piggy a glancing blow from chin to knee; the conch exploded into a thousand white fragments and ceased to exist. Piggy, saying nothing, with no time for even a grunt, traveled through the air sideways from the rock, turning over as he went. The rock bounded twice and was lost in the forest. Piggy fell forty feet and landed on his back across thesquare red rock in the sea. His head opened and stuff came out and turned red. Piggy's arms and legs twitched a bit, like a pig's after it has been killed. Then the sea breathed again in a long, slow sigh, the water boiled white and pink over the rock; and when it went, sucking back again, the body of Piggy was gone. This time the silence was complete."

What about this?

What about this?

Rus foids are huge whores for non slav men so it doesn't surprise me.

Could that work for me. I mogg that nigger in every aspect
Are you taller than that Russian foid? If not then it's game over. You should do some villagemaxxing, avoid big cities since they want super tall tyrones/chads.

Would ironically be stacylite+ if she was skinny and looksmaxxed :feelsdevil: