Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I heard normies talking about their slays on the bus

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
They must've been at a party the night before because they were talking about the girls there and how they fucked some of them at that party and previous parties they have been to.
One guy said that a foid was trying to get him to come to bed with him but he wasn't in the mood and he felt bad because she was nice. His friends called him an asshole for it too.

I had to get off a few stops early because I couldn't take listening to them any longer and because of that I was late for my class.

There were five guys. Three of them were around 3 - 4/10, one was a 5/10 and one maybe a 5.5 but I couldn't get a good look at his face. Their heights were ranging from 5'8 - 6'2.

Last edited:
they were larping, jfl at thinking normies get laid

they were larping, jfl at thinking normies get laid
I've seen uglier normies getting sucked off at parties. And just from listening to them speak you could tell they were the popular types that easily got pussy. Very unlikely that they were larping.

I've seen uglier normies getting sucked off at parties. And just from listening to them speak you could tell they were the popular types that easily got pussy. Very unlikely that they were larping.
unless they were high school age its bullshit

NTpill is brutal tbh

unless they were high school age its bullshit
Some were and others were college-aged. And it isn't. You're just on unhealthy levels of copium. Women are massive whores. You have to be really subhuman to not be able to get pussy. We're a tiny percentage of men.

Some were and others were college-aged. And it isn't. You're just on unhealthy levels of copium. Women are massive whores. You have to be really subhuman to not be able to get pussy. We're a tiny percentage of men.
foids have much lower sex drive than men which creates hypergamy, lol at thinking they want to fuck an average guy, they have zero attraction to them

foids have much lower sex drive than men which creates hypergamy, lol at thinking they want to fuck an average guy, they have zero attraction to them

When was the last time you went to a college party?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Happens every time I hang out with my brother and cousins

Ya you have to be bottom 5% white in the US, or a member of a deathnicity to not be getting sex.

they were all white, but i'm in Europe.

Basically women are excluding the genetic garbage guys like us who there is something wrong with us.

Basically women are excluding the genetic garbage guys like us who there is something wrong with us.
Yeah. It's such a bluepill cope to think you have to be anything special to get laid in 2022. For most men it's almost effortless. They just have to show up to parties (which they always do because they have friends) and every second or third time they'll hook up with some foid, they'll make out with one every single time.
It's so easy for them. I am not NT and have no social circle that goes out therefore it's over.

Always gotta have headphones for the bus

They must've been at a party the night before because they were talking about the girls there and how they fucked some of them at that party and previous parties they have been to.
One guy said that a foid was trying to get him to come to bed with him but he wasn't in the mood and he felt bad because she was nice. His friends called him an asshole for it too.

I had to get off a few stops early because I couldn't take listening to them any longer and because of that I was late for my class.

There were five guys. Three of them were around 3 - 4/10, one was a 5/10 and one maybe a 5.5 but I couldn't get a good look at his face. Their heights were ranging from 5'8 - 6'2.
if they 5/10, then the girls were ugly or they lying.

its much harder listening to girls talk about their bf. or couples just going about their business.

if they 5/10, then the girls were ugly or they lying.

its much harder listening to girls talk about their bf. or couples just going about their business.
Nah, I doubt it. I've seen it all before. I've seen guys that looked just like them and uglier fucking girls at parties, holding hands with them, kissing etc. And those foids were around their looksmatch or above.

Yeah. It's such a bluepill cope to think you have to be anything special to get laid in 2022. For most men it's almost effortless. They just have to show up to parties (which they always do because they have friends) and every second or third time they'll hook up with some foid, they'll make out with one every single time.
It's so easy for them. I am not NT and have no social circle that goes out therefore it's over.

Ya and those NT guys at the parties there is alcohol and drugs so the girls get horny and low inhibition.

Less magic school bus, more... magic cool bus. :chad:

I just listen to music on the train and bus nowadays because I can't cope with every girl and man talking about their relationships.

Men always exaggerate, everything, how many times i heard stories like that from my cousins and they are losers, even if a girl says hi to them they see it as flirting.

Men always exaggerate, everything, how many times i heard stories like that from my cousins and they are losers, even if a girl says hi to them they see it as flirting.
Jfl at thinking normies are slaying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they were all together obviously, they would’ve called each other out for exaggerating

Jfl at thinking normies are slaying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, they maybe have 2 or 3 sex partners until betabuxxing at 30. In marriage sex is good first few years and then turn into starfish chore, often i heard from foids saying once kids come sex become irrelevant.

they were all together obviously, they would’ve called each other out for exaggerating
Itd a collective lie from watching American pie too many times, mens pump up each other egos if they are friends.

Itd a collective lie from watching American pie too many times, mens pump up each other egos if they are friends.
Well whatever, I don’t know those guys. I’ve personally seen normies like them, sometimes uglier, fucking women at parties. More than a few times.

If it was Chad tho :lul:
:yes:
Notice how most people into swinging or bdsm are ugly people, they try to spice up their ugly sex life. Only good thing in having a relationship as average joe versus prostitutes are not having to wear a condom, how much i heard sex without a condom is 100x more enjoyable.
Well whatever, I don’t know those guys. I’ve personally seen normies like them, sometimes uglier, fucking women at parties. More than a few times.
I could be wrong hard to tell from my nolifer perspective, maybe im coping. As long as we are not the one fucking doesnt matter much to us.

Last edited:

so fucking brutal... NTpill is so important...

I'm a fucking low T, autistic, mentalcel, high inhibicion, friendless loser...
You're just on unhealthy levels of copium. Women are massive whores. You have to be really subhuman to not be able to get pussy. We're a tiny percentage of men

Last edited:
Just be first, NTPill, Just be tall, Just be white

Any of the above could be an explanation

so fucking brutal... NTpill is so important...

I'm a fucking low T, autistic, mentalcel, high inhibicion, friendless loser...
:cryfeels::feelsclown:

Its over for meek quietcels