Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't enjoyed anything or found anything I'd like to do in years

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For many years now I've lived a life that's basically the bare minimum above being asleep or staring at the wall. When not forced to be a slave of course.

Since I genuinely don't like or enjoy anything, I just rewatch the same sitcoms over and over again, I browse the same sites over and over, and occasionally I play a game that I delete soon after since I don't enjoy anything and that includes games now.

That has been how I spent my free time for so long that I don't remember doing anything else.

Worst part? Doing this is literally the best part of my life. The break from this monotony consists of work, and to be honest I pray for death to gods I don't believe in every time I even think about work. I literally desire to just be at home and rewatch the same sitcoms I've seen 50 times already, since that's preferable to the rest of what life has to offer. Vegetating like this is literally the best thing I could possibly do, since I like nothing anyway. This is like being dead without having to kill yourself. Too bad this type of death comes with the downside of having to work in-between sleeping and rotting.

Fuck man... How many days per week do you work?

I don't want to sound like a normie, but what about taking a walk. 1-2 hours in the park or forrest if there are no other people. I am not saying it will make you happy but at least you should get a bit more relaxed

I don't want to sound like a normie, but what about taking a walk. 1-2 hours in the park or forrest if there are no other people. I am not saying it will make you happy but at least you should get a bit more relaxed
Absolutely crucial.

I know it sounds bluepilled, but being outside in nature and getting fit and healthy make a difference. Why do you think the world encourages you to be inside, on your phone, scared of wild nature, fat, unhealthy, foggy-brained?

Fuck man... How many days per week do you work?
Unemployed right now. All I do all day is literally lay in bed rewatching sitcoms I don't even like that I've watched 50 times already. That's the point of my post, this is peak happiness for me. There is nothing else I would want or like to do, despite hating doing this. Work is just hell that makes even rotting like this look like heaven.

For many years now I've lived a life that's basically the bare minimum above being asleep or staring at the wall. When not forced to be a slave of course.

Since I genuinely don't like or enjoy anything, I just rewatch the same sitcoms over and over again, I browse the same sites over and over, and occasionally I play a game that I delete soon after since I don't enjoy anything and that includes games now.

That has been how I spent my free time for so long that I don't remember doing anything else.

Worst part? Doing this is literally the best part of my life. The break from this monotony consists of work, and to be honest I pray for death to gods I don't believe in every time I even think about work. I literally desire to just be at home and rewatch the same sitcoms I've seen 50 times already, since that's preferable to the rest of what life has to offer. Vegetating like this is literally the best thing I could possibly do, since I like nothing anyway. This is like being dead without having to kill yourself. Too bad this type of death comes with the downside of having to work in-between sleeping and rotting.
Pretty much the same here except that I don't work. I stopped liking games like 5 years ago and since I've been bored a lot. I study from time to time, try to read books, I've watched the old simpsons probably 50 times, and I browse shit.

Absolutely crucial.

I know it sounds bluepilled, but being outside in nature and getting fit and healthy make a difference. Why do you think the world encourages you to be inside, on your phone, scared of wild nature, fat, unhealthy, foggy-brained?
The world doesn't encourage me to do that, if anything I've felt pushed to go outside by literally everything. I choose to rot in bed because I find everything else both boring and stressful, anxiety-inducing, pointless.

Idk maybe it's the more than a decade of depression that has warped my brain and now I literally can't enjoy anything.
Pretty much the same here except that I don't work. I stopped liking games like 5 years ago and since I've been bored a lot. I study from time to time, try to read books, I've watched the old simpsons probably 50 times, and I browse shit.
I've stopped liking games a long time ago too, but I still try to play them because the boredom becomes just too much sometimes. Although I end up uninstalling every game I play pretty quickly.

Did you try jewpills?

I second that tbh, talking a walk through nature can really up lift your mood ngl.

just read books and try to sustain yourself

You're in an eternal bucle.

I do like playing Underrail, it's a pathetic cope but it is one good game made in recent times.

I enjoy many things, but my emotions become bleaker and bleaker year after year. Sometimes I just force myself to do something to not dive into dread spiral of bad thoughts.

we were just not made for this world man

The living dead.

You should get a blood test.

i've felt exactly the same throughout my life. I think at some point in my life i'll just say fuck it and go try to live in the woods just like the prophet kaczynski

You and I have much in common.