Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I haven't eaten anything for the past 24+ hrs

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Except that little tea I had this evening. This is punishment for destroying my life. I might punish myself even further. Gonna break my fast soon

East something nigger.

Are you doing this for religious reasons?

There is something quite painstakingly nauseous about food isn't it? God I hate eating in public. The ritual of holding the crisp flaky brown bread filled to the brim with things you don't quite care about. I never quite cared for why the sandwich would rather have ham than goat meat-- my rather dull senses couldn't differentiate much between the different pallets of meat anyways.

You hold the sandwich in your hand uncertainty ramping your mind-- as you nervously look around -- to ensure that no one is looking as if you were carefully undressing. But that's silly-- you are in public anyways and yet , there is some shyness in having a person watch you eat

It's such an intimate act almost-- Always so awkward. You hold the sandwich in your hand now and let the bread crisps stick around your wet lips as you take your first bite-- oops a blop of sauce pushes free of the thin constraint bounding it in with ham (or was it goat meat afterfall) as the sauce makes a wet trickle down your hands.

You are uncomfortably aware of your lack of table manners then as u hasten to pull a wad of tissue paper out of its stand when three more fall out then and there..

An apologetic blush creeps onto those cheeks and flakes ridden lips --that you roughly rub away by your cuffs the rebellious trickle of sauce temporarily forgotten as you vow to never eat in public again

- glowIntheDark

God knows I deserve that.
None of us deserve this suffering. None of us asked to be born into this terrible world with such shitty hands. No point in blaming yourself. The blame should be on those who brought you into this world.

Good method of moneymaxxing.

How’d you ruin your life?

Except that little tea I had this evening. This is punishment for destroying my life. I might punish myself even further. Gonna break my fast soon
I once did it because i didn't offed myself when I had the perfect chance I guess it was like 20+ hours

It's over for Gandhicels

Today is for trash food