Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have to go through hell for the next 30 hours all because I'm non NT

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Fuck this life. Fuck my luck. And fuck me. This world doesn't belong to people who don't assert aggressively or who fold over easily. All there is for us is pure hell.

are you in jail or something?

This world doesn't belong to people who don't assert aggressively or who fold over easily. All there is for us is pure hell.
This should be the official description of our world if there is a guide book on worlds somewhere.
You are literal trash of this world if you are not aggressive, abusive and selfish.

Whats wrong
are you in jail or something?
Might as well be. I have to wait in this public place for 7 hours and then travel another 21 hrs in the most demonic conditions ever conjured on earth. All because I couldn't convince a guy to take a bribe. Which should've been possible if I insisted more.

Might as well be. I have to wait in this public place for 7 hours and then travel another 21 hrs in the most demonic conditions ever conjured on earth. All because I couldn't convince a guy to take a bribe. Which should've been possible if I insisted more.
Damn i know public places suck as an outcast

Take a bribe for what?
Let me get on a public transport without a ticket. The point is it should've been possible and other people probably gamed it. But me being me just had to fuck it up.

curry transport conditions are fucked
one time i had to stay standing for 12 hours to travel in my sandnigger country because the metro was so full and there were no way to find a seat to sit on
Entérate de los cambios del Servicio Expreso de la Línea 2 y 5 del Metro de  Santiago - La Tercera

curry transport conditions are fucked
one time i had to stay standing for 12 hours to travel in my sandnigger country because the metro was so full and there were no way to find a seat to sit on
Its very bad here too

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bribed to enter canada on a boat :feelswhere:

What makes u think I live in that part of the world:feelswhat:
Because no one waits for HOURS for public transport other than "people" living in these two cities