Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to work this gay ass job for another 5 months

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I work in COMPUTA

Although work is perhaps a bad term for what im doing.

In the last 5 months I completed 2 features! JFL! Lmao.

Somehow I have gotten away with it, I have managed to bullshit my way through for now. But I can't keep this going anymore, I have to do some actual work now, but I forgot to have to even do it anymore, fucking working is torture, I've had enough. I don't want to work anymore. I want to live the rest of my life in philiphinnes. But to that end I need fucking 600$ a month!!!!! ONLINE!!!!!!

Fuck. I only managed to find a way to make 5$ a day online it is not enough. I need to make 3x more!

Fuck my life...

At least i have enough savings to live there for 2-3 years stress free so that's good. 2-3 years holiday of fucking SEA girls if they let me will be nice. I can't pay for them tho will have to make them fuck with me somehow idk if I can pull that off tbh might be over tbh.

At least Ill go pattaya and fuck whores there first.

why not save up more so you can live there for 30 years instead and actually retire

why not save up more so you can live there for 30 years instead and actually retire
Because that will take me another 10 years

noooo fuckin way im working for another 10 years fuck that I need a break NOW

What makes you say you need $600 to live in Philippines? I make that just in interest on my savings account and I don't think thats no where near enough.

What makes you say you need $600 to live in Philippines? I make that just in interest on my savings account and I don't think thats no where near enough.
its not nearly enough unless you want to live in the slums

People underestimate just how much trying to live in a turd-world country will cost them.

Mogs me so hard

its a lie you can have a very moderate living for that amount of money.

You guys are fucking retarded, people there dont make a lot of money and yet they can live so what do you expect? Just eat like the locals and you will save a lot of money. You can have a small Studio apartment for 300-350$ a month in city like Cebu and then spend 50$ monthly on Visa fee and the rest on food.

Yeah you won't live in Luxury you will eat rice every day and cook always at home but you can easily live a decent living standard by local standards with 600$ a month.

If I had 600$ a month I would retire in Philippines right now and never work again. I must figure out how to make that much a month.

This is of course just cost for a single person, if you want to betabuxx some filipina then you will have to x2 that or at least 1000$ a month to do this.

₱20,000 $360 Monthly for a house in a nice building with swimming pool and shit.

Add to this 100$ dollars for bills and other shit.

450$ for house + 50$ for a monthly visa.

Then have 100-200$ for food.

Ok 600-700$ a month and you can live locally for the rest of your life like this easily. You will have low standard of living yes, local food and no eating out, not much money to go anywhere, no travelling in a car etc, not much spare money but it works out.

Mogs me so hard

its a lie you can have a very moderate living for that amount of money.

You guys are fucking retarded, people there dont make a lot of money and yet they can live so what do you expect? Just eat like the locals and you will save a lot of money. You can have a small Studio apartment for 300-350$ a month in city like Cebu and then spend 50$ monthly on Visa fee and the rest on food.

Yeah you won't live in Luxury you will eat rice every day and cook always at home but you can easily live a decent living standard by local standards with 600$ a month.

If I had 600$ a month I would retire in Philippines right now and never work again. I must figure out how to make that much a month.

This is of course just cost for a single person, if you want to betabuxx some filipina then you will have to x2 that or at least 1000$ a month to do this.
I don't want to live longer than expected and be like "oh no I'm about to run out of money in a shitty country" so my old ass would have to somehow move back to the U.S and pray I can find a place to live and work. I can't decide between Cambodia, Vietnam, or Philippines.

You'll need more money than that. SEAmaxers grossly underestimate how badly they need to betabux. Every time I listen to videos of Filipino women, they outright demand you fund their lives in exchange for treating you well.

People underestimate just how much trying to live in a turd-world country will cost them.
A bunch of rich boomers moved there and they think theyll be living in mansions for $600 a month lol. Maybe they can afford a bamboo hut with rats in it like most people there of $600. It isnt 1950

₱20,000 $360 Monthly for a house in a nice building with swimming pool and shit.

Add to this 100$ dollars for bills and other shit.

450$ for house + 50$ for a monthly visa.

Then have 100-200$ for food.

Ok 600-700$ a month and you can live locally for the rest of your life like this easily. You will have low standard of living yes, local food and no eating out, not much money to go anywhere, no travelling in a car etc, not much spare money but it works out.
You will ruin your health if you live on rice or other peasant food long term. Doctors visits will cost alot in the end.

Just take a look at what happened to Mao Zedongs people and the great leap forward.

You'll need more money than that. SEAmaxers grossly underestimate how badly they need to betabux. Every time I listen to videos of Filipino women, they outright demand you fund their lives in exchange for treating you well.
I wouldn't betabux. I'm content with just watching tv all day. Maybe going to the beach because it's free.

I wouldn't betabux. I'm content with just watching tv all day. Maybe going to the beach because it's free.
Fair enough, living somewhere cheap is a good plan. Philippines is extremely crowded, though. I don't know if it's a great place for NEETmaxing.

Then don't listen to them you can live easily for 600$

It won't be luxury life JFL it will be pretty low-working-class in Europe/American standards. Just a small room 20/30m2, a single room with a bathroom in a nice condo with gym and swimming pool is around 20,000PHP / 15,000PHP for rent. + bills are like 5-10k PHP extra.

So around 400$ max on rent and thats the higher end of studio flats there. On the lower end you can get even for 7,000PHP - like 150$ but that's a shithole standard.

So about 300-400$ on rent rest on food + 40-50$ a month for visa fees.

That's what I'm going to do anyway. If you don't need most luxuries then it's easy to live like this, I am already used to a life on this level it's how I live right now so the transition won't be hard. If you don't use air conditioning at all you will save a lot on energy bills as well.

You will ruin your health if you live on rice or other peasant food long term. Doctors visits will cost alot in the end.

Just take a look at what happened to Mao Zedongs people and the great leap forward.

Doctors there are cheap, but I can always just return to England and leech on NHS if I need to get something serious done. So I already have health coverage in NHS covered JFL. The only downside of this is that if something urgent happens then yeah I will need to pay it out of my pocket or die I guess if its needed like on the spot.

You're right about rice but you can obviously get other cheap foods there as well. Just don't eat chicken n shit I don't trust this gooks with meat AT ALL.

Yh to betabuxx waman there it will be expensive. I am not planning on doing that. If a waman wants to stay with me then fine, she can stay in the room with me but I am not betabuxxing anybody because I literally physically won't be able to afford it.

Why would I cut my holiday 1-2 years short just to have enough money to betabuxx some filipina JFL, I rather just extend my stay there for extra 2 years with saved money.

If a filipina is ok with that then fine, if one wants to stay with me shes gonna have to go work or some shit coz I ain't got money to betabuxx. idc about ascending anymore, I will lose my virginity in Pattaya that's all that really matters to me anymore, I gave up on ascension dream I am 29 years old its jsut fucking over for me at this point no point ascending, if it happens it happens, I will try, but im not gonna desperatemaxx with this filipinas JFL.

I don't want to live longer than expected and be like "oh no I'm about to run out of money in a shitty country" so my old ass would have to somehow move back to the U.S and pray I can find a place to live and work. I can't decide between Cambodia, Vietnam, or Philippines.

Philippines is the best for many reasons. But it might not be great to move on temporary bases. Like if ur going only for few months then other places are much better, but if ur going to live there then Philippines is the best no question asked.

- Catholic (so got good morals)
- Almost everyone speaks English to decent level, some are even fluent (especially in cities)
- Good family unit, the jews haven't gotten around here yet
- Giga poor so everything is relatively cheap
- Minimum wage here is 250$, so with 600$ you are making x2 that. Put that in perspective in your country, I am currently making x2 the minimum wage here and I am living a poor but decent life, I can buy what I want, I have never ran out of money from my monthly wage yet.
- Safe, unless you piss off the communist guerilla or get involved with politics, or go to karaoke and laugh at their singing then they'll shoot you.
- Filipinas are cunnies
- Can get guns to defend urself easily
- Marriage literally cannot be broken, if you marry you can kill your wife if you catch her cheating legally. You can kill your wife legally ded srs, and to be fair she can kill you legally too if she catches you cheating. So it's only fair.

If you have 1000$ a month you can live a middle-class standard life here (solo). For around 1500$ you can betabuxx filipina and still maintain some living standards.

Fair enough, living somewhere cheap is a good plan. Philippines is extremely crowded, though. I don't know if it's a great place for NEETmaxing.
It's a very good place for neetmaxxing but yes once a day you will have to fight ur autism and go to a local shop or some shit to get supplies or just do weekly shopping.

I am not planning on leaving my room much in Cebu, I will buy a gaming laptop before I leave, the better ones 1500-2000$ range so that I can play max settings all games I want and shit and I will just NEET in Cebu Philippines for 2-3 years and try to make some money online in my spare time to extend my stay or stay there permanently. I have enough money to cover my stay there for 2 years without earning anything extra, so I'll have 2 years to figure out how to make 600$ bucks a month online JFL.

It's a very good place for neetmaxxing but yes once a day you will have to fight ur autism and go to a local shop or some shit to get supplies or just do weekly shopping.

I am not planning on leaving my room much in Cebu, I will buy a gaming laptop before I leave, the better ones 1500-2000$ range so that I can play max settings all games I want and shit and I will just NEET in Cebu Philippines for 2-3 years and try to make some money online in my spare time to extend my stay or stay there permanently. I have enough money to cover my stay there for 2 years without earning anything extra, so I'll have 2 years to figure out how to make 600$ bucks a month online JFL.
The toughest part for me is how do I get there. I live alone and no one helps me. I would have to sell my house then live in my truck. Then somehow sell my truck and get to the airport with a bag full of clothes.

The toughest part for me is how do I get there. I live alone and no one helps me. I would have to sell my house then live in my truck. Then somehow sell my truck and get to the airport with a bag full of clothes.
What do you mean JFL.

Just buy an uber for the plane or something. Sell all your shit or leave it at ur family house just pack essentials into big bag and go. You dont need clothes, you buy clothes there. Just take shit you wont be able to buy there like high-tech equipment and shit.

What do you mean JFL.

Just buy an uber for the plane or something. Sell all your shit or leave it at ur family house just pack essentials into big bag and go. You dont need clothes, you buy clothes there. Just take shit you wont be able to buy there like high-tech equipment and shit.
I'm expecting my parents to be dead by then and I have two older brothers that live far away. Exactly where and what am I leaving? Why not sell it for the extra cash? Why would I buy clothes when I already have. I would take my Xbox but that's about it. I can buy a TV there.

What do you mean JFL.

Another thing is a lot of people are moving there for the same reason and also the Passport Bros. That country will be packed and that will probably cause the price of everything to go up. So might be a good idea to have a plan b.

You're right about rice but you can obviously get other cheap foods there as well. Just don't eat chicken n shit I don't trust this gooks with meat AT ALL.
Philipines have really nice meat. They actually sell meat that's still alive and pulsating in the markets. It's better quality than the west most of the time.

What are the living standards in the Philippines like if you are making around $3000-$4000 a month purely to spend in the Philippines not to save? Can you rent a big Villa et cetera and are you able to just get a Visa infinitely or what’s it like? Because if you rent you would need a legitimate stay right so how does that work?

What are the living standards in the Philippines like if you are making around $3000-$4000 a month purely to spend in the Philippines not to save? Can you rent a big Villa et cetera and are you able to just get a Visa infinitely or what’s it like? Because if you rent you would need a legitimate stay right so how does that work?
Yes you can live like a king for that. I would just retire already if I had that kind of money.

The Visa you just go to Visa agent once a month to extend it every month for 3 years then leave country for 1 day and return and start over, you can do it infinitely unless they change the visa rules one day. There is no visa restrictions, but you can't work on tourist visa. Not really a problem who the fuck wants to work on their local wages anyway, and nobody checks what you do online, niggas are still doing pen n paper no fucking way they will tax track shit you do online JFL, even the Western economies can't do that for the most part.

You can rent on tourist Visa, you just go extend it all the time, you have to pay deposit anyway so it's not like they'll lose anything if u get deported, they'll just take ur 2 months rent deposit from you then, if anything they'll come out on top.

Another thing is a lot of people are moving there for the same reason and also the Passport Bros. That country will be packed and that will probably cause the price of everything to go up. So might be a good idea to have a plan b.
Yh there is a lot of people doing this but a lot is a relative number. It's still a pretty chill spot to SEAmaxx because its so underdeveloped most foreigners prefer to go places like Japan and shit.