Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why NEETdom is the better than a 9 to 5

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
NEETdom is stress free. 9 to 5 is a jewish concept which is tedious and is unnatural. even farming is less stressful and tedious than a 9 to 5. and this is excluding the commute.
9 to 5 is high risk low reward activity which also has side effects such as substance abuse and other harmful dangerous activities to offset the uneventful time spent during those 9 to 5 hour.
NEETdom allows you to explore and engage in your hobbies and become mindful.
9 to 5 makes you a drone and essentially brain dead, 9 to 5 is like a prison sentense even more so if it is for the next 30 years.
Due to inflation , rising cpi and no family unit 9 to 5 is basically modern day slavery in a penitentiary. You basically are owned by the corporation and become exhausted and isolated from the rest of the world.

If you convert the money into hours spent then for instance a person who earns dol 20 p/hr has to work for 40 hours to afford the latest iphone. the iphone cannot be worth 40 hours of your life.

Im a NEET and i game 24/7 on PC

Working part time mogs. Atleast you can have control over your own money if you have a job. If you're on neetbuxx or autismbuxx/disabilitybuxx then you're not allowed to invest in anything and you have no control over your money unless it's cash. Atleast in my country. They will monitor everything you buy. You can't own anything on neetbuxx.

based but dont stress your PC
I clean it every year and change thermal paste every 3rd year, It runs on 55C while gaming, Were good G.

I also reapply it on GPU Chip because that has pasta too!

that shit lasts upwards of 10 years. you need to relax
Its no big deal also i want to keep it cool while playing at 4K, That shit dries up fast i tell ya, When i open after 3 years it has become dry and needs a reboot, I dont need to relax one bit, I need to fix it and get back in game, Its not too much buying a 15 dollar thermal paste for 4K gaming. 55-60C or im not gaming.

NEETdom is stress free. 9 to 5 is a jewish concept which is tedious and is unnatural. even farming is less stressful and tedious than a 9 to 5. and this is excluding the commute.
9 to 5 is high risk low reward activity which also has side effects such as substance abuse and other harmful dangerous activities to offset the uneventful time spent during those 9 to 5 hour.
NEETdom allows you to explore and engage in your hobbies and become mindful.
9 to 5 makes you a drone and essentially brain dead, 9 to 5 is like a prison sentense even more so if it is for the next 30 years.
Due to inflation , rising cpi and no family unit 9 to 5 is basically modern day slavery in a penitentiary. You basically are owned by the corporation and become exhausted and isolated from the rest of the world.

If you convert the money into hours spent then for instance a person who earns dol 20 p/hr has to work for 40 hours to afford the latest iphone. the iphone cannot be worth 40 hours of your life.
Originally the work is made from after the US civil war, Where the blue ones changed it from employer and slave to employer and employee and now you get paid for it so you can have your own shelter and be fed to come back the next day, The jews have just enforced it and taken it from there after the confederates were defeated, Now all races have to work!

@THE TRUE DIGLET thoughts?

Not necessarily. In the age of bullshit jobs, 9 to 5 can mean doing nothing until 11, reading and replying to a few emails, going to lunch at 12, returning to work at 13, doing nothing for 2 hours because you're digesting, going to a 1 hour meeting in which you play games on your phone because it's so boring and nobody works in the last hour so you finish your day on social media. Salary: $88k a year.

I prefer debtmaxxing, luckily if you take loans for studying purposes here you get a 1% or more like 1.2% interest rate, then use CHATGPT to cheat while studying remote, i've actually passed highschool GED now and went on to finish 3 IT courses despite never even owning the textbooks and cheating maybe 3 hours a week or so ayy lmao, i'm going to upgrade the gaming rig next week and things are actually good for once, DON'T WAGESLAVE, DEBTMAXX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!

Being NEET is no doubt better than being a wagie but its not as great as you try to portray it

Not necessarily. In the age of bullshit jobs, 9 to 5 can mean doing nothing until 11, reading and replying to a few emails, going to lunch at 12, returning to work at 13, doing nothing for 2 hours because you're digesting, going to a 1 hour meeting in which you play games on your phone because it's so boring and nobody works in the last hour so you finish your day on social media. Salary: $88k a year.
delusionmaxxed

I prefer debtmaxxing, luckily if you take loans for studying purposes here you get a 1% or more like 1.2% interest rate, then use CHATGPT to cheat while studying remote, i've actually passed highschool GED now and went on to finish 3 IT courses despite never even owning the textbooks and cheating maybe 3 hours a week or so ayy lmao, i'm going to upgrade the gaming rig next week and things are actually good for once, DON'T WAGESLAVE, DEBTMAXX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!
I have RTX3080ti
24GB ram
Ryzen 9 5900x
Silent loop 2 cooler
NZXT Airflow case with custom RBG Board from corsair.

Maybe we can play something together, Upgrading is based!

delusionmaxxed
Bluepilled. Do you think women in the office are slaving away 9 to 5? The whores in the HR department do nothing if nobody complains to them that day. The whores in DEI departments do nothing unless there's a white guy to be fired or refused to be hired. The whores in the marketing department do one 50-word post on the company's facebook and insta page and order another month of google adsense. Other whores can outsource most of their whorkload to AI.

Bluepilled. Do you think women in the office are slaving away 9 to 5? The whores in the HR department do nothing if nobody complains to them that day. The whores in DEI departments do nothing unless there's a white guy to be fired or refused to be hired. The whores in the marketing department do one 50-word post on the company's facebook and insta page and order another month of google adsense. Other whores can outsource most of their whorkload to AI.
99% of office jobs will be taken by AI very soon anyway

99% of office jobs will be taken by AI very soon anyway
Maybe, but until that happens, whores will make easy money.

25389.jpg

BEAT UP NEETS

litterally never found this kind of job

Getting that job will be the hard part when you're competing with 100 other people on the application and have zero connections. If entry level relatively low wage and higher stress positions already have an oversaturation, this will be even worse

litterally never found this kind of job
Getting that job will be the hard part when you're competing with 100 other people on the application and have zero connections. If entry level relatively low wage and higher stress positions already have an oversaturation, this will be even worse
Well of course. It's usually a job for foids in their 20s and early 30s.

But men can have such jobs too in big corporations where 20% do 80% of the work and the rest slacks off all year long. I think I watched a youtube video about 80% of google employees not really doing anything. Also my brother is a full time programmer for 2 companies and he only works 1-2h a day for each. Corpos don't care, as long as you do what you're told on time.

Well of course. It's usually a job for foids in their 20s and early 30s.

But men can have such jobs too in big corporations where 20% do 80% of the work and the rest slacks off all year long. I think I watched a youtube video about 80% of google employees not really doing anything. Also my brother is a full time programmer for 2 companies and he only works 1-2h a day for each. Corpos don't care, as long as you do what you're told on time.
Only for foids

Only for foids
Many would say managers also do nothing. Imagine having 10 people under you, you just make sure they're not slacking off all day and then do a meeting to pretend you're not more useless than your underlings.