Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have surgery tomorrow, and theyre putting me to sleep. I am nervous.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Since Jews cucked me with genetics, my wisdom teeth cannot be pulled the normal way with laughing gas.
I have to go to a whole surgical operation place and get put down like a good little dog goy I am. :feelsree:

I am nervous because what if the staff there know I'm too incel and butcher the operation on purpose for punishment?
I will die which is ok, but it will be done in a cuckoldry way and I don't like that. What if they hurt me, I'm at the hands of Jews not surprising, fuck the cuckoldry life I live.

I will be dying tomorrow morning so if I don't come back it's because the kikes executed me.

"Surgery".

Ive removed 4 wisdom teeth in less than a week.

You pussy nigger how are u in the army

i recently had to have a back surgery where they put me to sleep, it'll be fine bro, try not to stress it too much

Just make sure to tell them not to touch ur penis before you go out

"Surgery".

Idk mang I just listen to dr. Schwab
If I can die now I will

"Surgery".

I get all 4 done one day Mr sandman

Idk big pharma likes to castrate people they don't deem worthy of reproduction
yes. I will make sure they dont cuckstrate me but hopefully they do not do this while I am sleep on anesthesia

yes. I will make sure they dont cuckstrate me but hopefully they do not do this while I am sleep on anesthesia
You never know who could be the Beverley Allitt but for castration on inkwells

stay strong bro gl for your surgery i was shitting myself before my gyno surgery and everything went fine.

Wisdom teeth are not really intelligent

Since Jews cucked me with genetics, my wisdom teeth cannot be pulled the normal way with laughing gas.
I have to go to a whole surgical operation place and get put down like a good little dog goy I am. :feelsree:

I am nervous because what if the staff there know I'm too incel and butcher the operation on purpose for punishment?
I will die which is ok, but it will be done in a cuckoldry way and I don't like that. What if they hurt me, I'm at the hands of Jews not surprising, fuck the cuckoldry life I live.

I will be dying tomorrow morning so if I don't come back it's because the kikes executed me.
they took mine out with local anesthetics only, shit sucks but believe me, it only gets worse. expect the longest 2 weeks of your life while you recover IF you don't get an infection. you'll also lose weight

Good.

I would DEFINITELY want to be under general for wisdom teeth removal.

Fuck being awake for that.

I like to leave little momentos in my patients... Sponge's, hemostats, gloves. Just whatever is handy...