Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have so few life experiences that I have no "favorite" things, like a favorite movie. Watched several hundred movies and yet I forgot them all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have no life experiences, so no stable opinions or personality.

On top of that, most of my life was a haze, a numbness. No real memories were formed cause I just spent time in front of a PC all day long. I do something and I forget it the next day.

I watched so many movies back in the day. So much anime, read so much manga. Played thousands of games. Read so many novels. And yet if you asked me what's my favorite of ANY of those, I couldn't tell you. I'd have no idea. NOTHING would jump to mind. I'd have a hard time even comping up with a title. You'd think I'm lying when I say I did all those things, but that's all I ever did in life.

Not only that, if you asked me to describe a certain book or movie that I've definitely seen, maybe more than once, if it wasn't recent then I might not remember crucial details, like the name of the protagonist.

Basically LDARing without the ability to recall it.

Tbh same. I did all the things i did for the sake of doing it and not for gaining anything or learning anything from it. This is why i always say im stucked in child mentality because i've never accomplished anything in this life.

tfw the last semi-good experience i had that could be called "socializing" was when i laughed at a slut in highschool with some guys and we started coming up with insults to throw at her