Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Have Never Seen A Gigachad In Real Life But

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I'm %100 sure that literally every foid didn't see giga chad in real life in Türkiye. Yet they want giga chad. What a logic :feelsclown:

GigaChads don't exist, I think.

Oofy doofy theory will sooner or later replace chad theory anyway

Oofy doofy theory will sooner or later replace chad theory anyway
So, basically; you don't believe there will be anymore incels in the future? Oofy doofy is literally "Muh personality" repackaged.

So, basically; you don't believe there will be anymore incels in the future? Oofy doofy is literally "Muh personality" repackaged.
No not at all. Normies will include other normies as long as they are NT, low inhib and nonempathic. Incels will be excluded even if their looks are good for the sole purpose of exclusing non NT and high inhib. The idea is that normies always need scapegoats and people to exclude and make fun of

There are way more normies with girlsfriends than chads. Chad theory makes no sense

No not at all. Normies will include other normies as long as they are NT, low inhib and nonempathic. Incels will be excluded even if their looks are good for the sole purpose of exclusing non NT and high inhib. The idea is that normies always need scapegoats and people to exclude and make fun of

There are way more normies with girlsfriends than chads. Chad theory makes no sense
I see many normie couples at streets. I want to throw acid to their faces :reeeeee:

Still remember it like it was yesterday.

Still remember it like it was yesterday.
Brutal for you

I'm %100 sure that literally every foid didn't see giga chad in real life in Türkiye. Yet they want giga chad. What a logic :feelsclown:
4df

Brutal for you
Not just me, but also every man that decided to shop there that particular day. He probably mogged every man within a 1000 mile radius.

If the goal was relationships, then we should rename incels to something different that includes lacking in more than just sex.

If the goal was relationships, then we should rename incels to something different that includes lacking in more than just sex.
To have sex you need a girlfriend right? It's not like chad hoards all the girls to himself. A girl will choose an average oofy doofy over a good looking incel any day of the week. Non NT high inhib garantuees the exclusion principle. Normies are more to blame than chad

foreveralone is a more innocent term. I always thought incel was dehumanizing

foreveralone is a more innocent term. I always thought incel was dehumanizing
I beg to disagree, Involuntary Celibate sounds like someone who just seems to have terrible luck getting laid, while Forever Alone sounds like a title for a demon, just imagine coming across "Isaiah the Eternal Loner" in a Dark Souls type game.

To have sex you need a girlfriend right? It's not like chad hoards all the girls to himself. A girl will choose an average oofy doofy over a good looking incel any day of the week. Non NT high inhib garantuees the exclusion principle. Normies are more to blame than chad
@Transcended Trucel the oofy doofy pill destroyed me! :feelsohgod::feelsrope: :cryfeels::feelsbadman:

I beg to disagree, Involuntary Celibate sounds like someone who just seems to have terrible luck getting laid, while Forever Alone sounds like a title for a demon, just imagine coming across "Isaiah the Eternal Loner" in a Dark Souls type game.
jfl:feelskek:
I think enough ppl remember the meme from early 2010's

Brad Pitt. Ben Affleck.

Your avatar pic is a pic of a gigaChad

based ntpiller!